Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45030 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by ceejayluv(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Former main chic left a gown on a hanger in my wardrobe. Side chick came the next week, flung the gown to a corner and hung hers there. Case closed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Odunharry(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:
It's not always marking territory. If you're in a serious relationship with someone, does it make sense to be parking your underwear and toothbrush every time you want to go visit him?

It's only normal she leaves some permanently to reduce her load each time she wants to come visit.

Not only ladies do it, guys that date girls living alone have 1 or 2 things in her room. I was in my friend's house recently, I didn't see her car_her boyfriend took it, but he left his ash tray and some shirts in her wardrobe. Even his aftershave and all were neatly arranged in her bathroom...
Oh no.. What's this again
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I Dont Understand The Rationale Behind Ladies Leaving Stuff At Guys House.

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Same reason a Dog pisses on trees and bushes, they are marking territory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Benekruku(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

What sought of stupid questions the bolded?

OK! Cook it and eat it

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Tisham20(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
they feel they are the main chick
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Toks2008:

What I'm saying is that the way you wrote it projects you as loosed which should not be so...you need to present it with neutrality.
frontpage bro... Take weed..
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
The one way dey lick my neck for here, I don't even know her.

She don spread like 3 brazier and 5 pink catapult pant for my bathroom.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Benekruku:

What sought of stupid questions the bolded?

OK! Cook it and eat it
fvck off
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by remiopash: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Dogs pee on things to mark their territory, ladies leave behind small clues for your "other women". Not all of us do that though. Some of us are afraid of being bewitched lol.

Kai ogbologbolo!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by watchindelta(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
i dont hv a girl friend, so i dnt really kn undecided
pls ladies explain
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
playboy....
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by March1117(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Dogs pee on things to mark their territory, ladies leave behind small clues for your "other women". Not all of us do that though. Some of us are afraid of being bewitched lol.

I like your submission especially as it has to do with the reference on Dog Pee but you were quick to run into conclusion as regards the status of the Op's guest.
Am of the opinion that the Op should tell us the status of his guest first else we'll be left with no other option than to conclude that Op's guest intentionally left behind her belongings in order to mark her territory
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
March1117:

I like your submission especially as it has to do with the reference on Dog Pee but you were quick to run into conclusion as regards the status of the Op's guest.
Am of the opinion that the Op should tell us the status of his guest first else we'll be left with no other option than to conclude that Op's guest intentionally left behind her belongings in order to mark her territory
just a girl. . dats her status
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by begwong: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
They leave it behind to make a point to any other daring side chic that the guy and his house na she dey rule, so any others na quickie dem be
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Demolism: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
na scope to become the guy wuru wuru wife.

trying to fight 4 her right after several sex and abortion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by emorse(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

Guy, do you watch football? Ever heard of zonal marking? That's exactly what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nothing will ever make me leave any of my possession in a man's house. Whether it's called marking of territory or otherwise. If he wants to cheat on you, your belongings there won't stop him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Guys decoding ladies code since the days of titanic tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
March1117:

He asked: why do women leave stuff behind at a guy's house. That on its own is a general question & I gave a general reply. I didn't jump to any conclusions, I replied accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Nothing will ever make me leave any of my possession in a man's house. Whether it's called marking of territory or otherwise. If he wants to cheat on you, your belonging there won't stop him.
lol.. As if u don spend d nyt for man house .. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by babyfaceafrica: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lolz..if she likes she should leave Ghana must go bag...it doesn't guarantee anything...a side-chick will remain one
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol...just what i was about to type. scent marking (object marking wink ) to ward off any potential intruder (intrudress grin)
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by koolguy88(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
wise ladies leave behind some of their belongings in the guy's house before you know she don become share holder, no do, no do, she don become deputy managing director for the house
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by eternalcity(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why should a girl even sleep over in the house of a guy she isn't married to?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
crotonite:
Lol...just what i was about to type. scent marking (object marking wink ) to ward off any potential intruder (intrudress grin)

Yes. I only wish it was possible for us to pee as a marking. It sounds like fun. I'd pee on him! LOL!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by DavidEsq(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
sluvy4tune:
I am shocked as well

Some side chicks will leave their ear rings where you won't find it and sends automatically drags your bae attention to it the moment she steps in.

A friend told me how a girl he just met left her pant in his house, he noticed it and hide it quickly, his babe came over and went straight to where the pant was (like say na monitoring spirit) And their argument was like

Babe: Why are you doing this after all this years, why are you cheating on me

Babe: Just tell me the truth who own this pant

My guy: Chill babe its not what you think, I am surprise you haven't seen this my swimming trunk all this while

I even have 2 self, you can ask my mom

**faint**
cry cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
eternalcity:
Why should a girl even sleep over in the house of a guy she isn't married to?

lol it happens bro.. Deal with it.. Its so rampant
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. As if u don spend d nyt for man house .. grin
Dem no dey force person into marriage na. Na so I see the leaving of belonging thing. As for if I dey spend nyt for man house...I seal my lips.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. I only wish it was possible for us to pee as a marking. It sounds like fun. I'd pee on him! LOL!
ewww
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by sisisioge: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

Well, it's for convenience purpose so that the next time they visit they don't have to carry an overnight bag. No, I don't leave stuffs behind grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
sisisioge:
grin

Well, it's for convenience purpose so that the next time they visit they don't have to carry an overnight bag. No, I don't leave stuffs behind grin grin
stop lying Oge

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
its simple, they leave items in a guy's house to mark their terriotory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.