Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45025 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Dem no dey force person into marriage na. Na so I see the leaving of belonging thing. As for if I dey spend nyt for man house...I seal my lips.
no fear. Here na nairaland. Nobody go sabi ur face if u yarn d truth
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by eternalcity(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol it happens bro.. Deal with it.. Its so rampant
it may be rampant, but doesn't make it right. As a lady, you have notheto prove to a guy you are not yet married to.
Infact, you are not indebted to him that you have to cook for him, wash his clothes or warm his bed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Culin(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
wink it's called territory marking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
They leave stuffs behind because they feel they are they main chick, stuffs like sponge, comb and brush, then the sweetest part is when the side chick comes and Use the toothbrush to brush her hair. Hahaha.

lol.

I know a girl who does this. and the fact that the guy allows her is what I don't get.

I don't see the need to. A man that is yours is yours. and it's mostly side chics that do it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:
wink it's called territory marking.
Do you do it?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
eternalcity:
it is rampant, but doesn't make it right. As a lady, you dont have to prove to a guy you are not yet married to.
Infact, you are not indebted to him that you have to cook for him, wash his clothes or warm his bed.

cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is always for an excuse to comeback

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
no fear. Here na nairaland. Nobody go sabi ur face if u yarn d truth
Like I care about that one. If I be want talk am I for don talk since.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by bizguru000: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:
It is always for an excuse to comeback

Yes oo...
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. I only wish it was possible for us to pee as a marking. It sounds like fun. I'd pee on him! LOL!
lol... you can use 'very strong' ladies perfume to stain the rug, curtain, couch infact any surface that can retain the scent until ur next visit... cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by omoseth(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thanks OP for bringing this topic, I had same discourse with some folks some days back who have had similar experience. Mine was my ex girlfriend who left some of her clothes in my wardrobe while we were still dating. I asked the reason for such action,her reply was that it will be more convenient for her to change into something from my place should the need arises such as church,outing etc. I didn't bother to bring up the matter again till we broke up. To this day,she hasn't come back to collect her clothes,I've since moved from that apartment to a new place but I've jejele packed everything of hers inside one leather and kept them out of sight. The issue now is that I don't know what to do with them. Some ladies ehh!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Like I care about that one. If I be want talk am I for don talk since.
oya tell me. U don't have to pretend in my presence u know .
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
omoseth:
Thanks OP for bringing this topic, I had same discourse with some folks some days back who have had similar experience. Mine was my ex girlfriend who left some of her clothes in my wardrobe while we were still dating. I asked the reason for such action,her reply was that it will be more convenient for her to change into something from my place should the need arises such as church,outing etc. I didn't bother to bring up the matter again afterwards till we broke up. To this day,she hasn't come back to collect her clothes,I since moved from that apartment to a new place but I've jejele packed everything of hers inside one leather and kept them out of sight. The issue now is that I don't know what to do with them. Some ladies ehh!
lol u mean her clothes are still with you? Wow.. Me sef once I pack out of my apartment I am so flinging them away
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
ewww

Hahaha. Anything to make sure he's mine alone wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
bizguru000:

Yes oo...
if you tell her you don't want to see her again. She will just tell u," ok ,can I come and take my things?"
From there another story go start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Anything to make sure he's mine alone wink
tattoo will be very effective.. So when he is having sex with another woman and she sees Zarzar on his chest, he won't have to deny
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
oya tell me. U don't have to pretend in my presence u know .
I and pretence are parallel lines...I still reserve my comment on that, I'm not a kid. Just so you know. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:
if you tell her you don't want to see her again. She will just tell u," ok ,can I come and take my things?"
From there another story go start
lol funny enough I don't even want her to come to my house anymore..
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
crotonite:
lol... you can use 'very strong' ladies perfume to stain the rug, curtain, couch infact any surface that can retain the scent until ur next visit... cheesy

With the way some guys lie, I doubt there's anything they can't talk their way out of tongue It's just pointless, really.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
They do that for two reasons;

1. Girls do leave things intentionally in guys house to become eventual cohabitant of the house with the guy if not checked. It so simple, each time they come, they pretend to forget some things and before one knows, they've already had all their belongings in one's house. This automatically makes them one's cohabitant.

2. They do it to leave a sign that the house already has a lady serving as deterrent to other ladies.
You made a lot of sense unlike the posters above you. Senseless and crazy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by omoseth(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol u mean her clothes are still with you? Wow.. Me sef once I pack out of my apartment I am so flinging them away
. My brother they are oo!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
sluvy4tune:
I am shocked as well

Some side chicks will leave their ear rings where you won't find it and sends automatically drags your bae attention to it the moment she steps in.

A friend told me how a girl he just met left her pant in his house, he noticed it and hide it quickly, his babe came over and went straight to where the pant was (like say na monitoring spirit) And their argument was like

Babe: Why are you doing this after all this years, why are you cheating on me

Babe: Just tell me the truth who own this pant

My guy: Chill babe its not what you think, I am surprise you haven't seen this my swimming trunk all this while

I even have 2 self, you can ask my mom

**faint**

Hahaha. years ago, my guy almost acted up similaLLy
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
tattoo will be very effective.. So when he is having sex with another woman and she sees Zarzar on his chest, he won't have to deny

A guy? He'd just say it's the name of his dead grandma & the girl would just melt in his arms lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by smellingmenses: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

With the way some guys lie, I doubt there's anything they can't talk their way out of tongue It's just pointless, really.
Exactly. Your undies in my apartment can still be explained sway.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

Exactly. Your undies in my apartment can still be explained sway.

Sigh. Yeah. Smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Are you serious! shocked
Now that always is 500naira
Abeg bring am to me oo
It wont look anyhow.

I wont mind some pieces though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by smellingmenses: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Sigh. Yeah. Smh
My kwamashu bae... Was so aloof that I queried her.... Guess the response...
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by onatisi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol funny enough I don't even want her to come to my house anymore..
That is why you will never see an olosho leave anything behind after the trade with you. Likewise if a lady doesnt like you ,she won't leave anything behind. But once a lady likes you and comes to ur place,the first thing she will drop is her comb ,next is scarf or handkerchief. If she sees that you are not complaining she will take it higher and drop her panties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

My kwamashu bae... Was so aloof that I queried her.... Guess the response...

Lol, pray tell.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Tedassie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
They leave stuffs behind because they feel they are they main chick, stuffs like sponge, comb and brush, then the sweetest part is when the side chick comes and Use the toothbrush to brush her hair. Hahaha.
na una work o
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by zill(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Are you serious! shocked
Now that always is 500naira
Abeg bring am to me oo
It wont look anyhow.

It's 700 naira now o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by sisisioge: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
stop lying Oge

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.