Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? (25174 Views)

Ecobank Moves Into Top Five Ranking In The 2019 Banking Customer Experience / Which Is The Best SME Friendly Bank / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by hisunfailinglov: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2017
A few weeks ago I visited all the bank branches on Allen Avenue in order to enquire about their Kids Account. The objective was to assess two things - 1. The level or otherwise of friendly Customer Service, and 2. Customer Facing Personnel's ability to seize an opportunity to Build Rapport, Persuade, and Sell their bank's product. So which bank was able to persuade me to open a kids account for my daughter?

http://www.bellphoenixsands.com/reports/213201023.pdf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by mannobi(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
I can't tell you the best but I can tell you that the worst of all the banks is UBA. Go into any of their branches and find out

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Firstcitizen: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Lets rephrase the question because they are all bad.

UBA remains the worst.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by vickydevoka(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Diamond bank

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2017
I would have mentioned GTB but nah...those Niggas aren't friendly they just doing that cuz of the management but diamond banks are awesome mehn! wink

They interact with you during transactions and put on that smiling face all through one of their pretty staff even gave me her number sef the rest is history tongue

I think UBA and FIRST BANK should be wiped out

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Dunno but definitely not Zenith sad

For the life of me, I don't understand why the tellers counters have to be built in such a way you can hardly see the teller unless s/he stands up. Their customer service staff also seems to be trained on how to be rude to their customers.

Stanbic, Access, Gtb(some branches) and Diamond staff are eager to please and serve.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by kayDooo(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
It's my darling First Bank of all time

18 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Ojugunrege(f): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
StanbicIBTC

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by RisingUp: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
I don't know, but I want to know
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by lafuria1(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Union bank.
Since people don't rate them that high, they try to please new and existing customers.

Worst is Gtbank, because they have to many customers, they've taken customer service for granted

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by danemenike: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
ACCESS BANK

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Galacious1: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Access Bank. Speed Service Security

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
I will give it to Diamond Bank

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by anathemiamia(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Not GTB

9 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by awikonko(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
UBA......... yessssssss

6 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Amarabae(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Its Diamond Bank.

16 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by kurajordan(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
No bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by 3RNEST(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
WEMA BANK grin

5 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by iliyande(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Give it to Access Bank, they are up there

They call you
They listen to you
Quick issues resolution
No useless deduction
Their Mobile App is up there if not the best

Worst is uba/ecobank

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by segxes23(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
GTB

3 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Udodasco1(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
NOT DIAMOND.GTB MAY BE CLOSE.ACCESS ALSO.

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Access bank is out of this world. Those people a wonderful. I am still amazed by the quality of good services those guys render. Thumbs up access bank. I am glad I maintained my account from intercontinental bank.
They finished me with the update on their mobile banking app. They have the best app I have used so far.
But check out my signature for the worse bank in Africa. UBA is a horrible financial institution.
I hope access bank continues like this and not let complacency take over.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by OkparaEze: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
First bank

5 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
mannobi:
I can't tell you the best but I can tell you that the worst of all the banks is UBA. Go into any of their branches and find out
Those guys are as useless as the "P" in psychology. The worse bank in Africa. In your best interest people, stay away from UBA. Those guys are terrible.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Mpanyi: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
mannobi:

Why single out UBA? Have you being even up to one UBA branch with may be a customer interfacing staff that was probably having a bad day and came to the conclusion UBA was worst That was not just fair

6 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by bkak: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Guarantee Trust Bank

3 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by niceguy7(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Who can really explain this to me.........bet9ja gave me over 17million naira on their bet9ja online.......am confused as it is not withdrawable..... grin angry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nikepeter4u: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Skye bank remain the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by niceguy7(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Who can really explain this to me.........bet9ja gave me over 17million naira on their bet9ja online.......am confused as it is not withdrawable..... grin angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Kk... Savanna bank was once friendly but they close with our parents money, Allstate bank was friendly as well and then society general bank was more like a family but Saraki family chop am close... Me no need a friendly bank that don't add to my money cause I have a lot of friendly friends, want I need from banks is to make transation less stressful in their banking hall

11 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by teamv: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
i have not been to all the banks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys Delivery Model / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.