Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? (25173 Views)

Ecobank Moves Into Top Five Ranking In The 2019 Banking Customer Experience / Which Is The Best SME Friendly Bank / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by guyla: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mpanyi:

Why single out UBA? Have you being even up to one UBA branch with may be a customer interfacing staff that was probably having a bad day and came to the conclusion UBA was worst That was not just fair
It was not just a one man account, several people testified to the horrible service

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by UncutSk(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
As a zenith bank nigga Na diamond
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by UncutSk(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
kayDooo:
It's my darling First Bank of all time
Gini?

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Oasoremi: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ecobank services are friend and fast TAT- The pan africa bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Goldeno(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
niceguy7:
Who can really explain this to me.........bet9ja gave me over 17million naira on their bet9ja online.......am confused as it is not withdrawable..... grin angry undecided
my brother you are broke cheesy grin

That's why you are dreaming of imaginary money
cheesycheesycheesy

Man wake-up jare' grin grin grin
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by PoisonedOne: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
I think stanbic, access and diamond are nice in terms of customer care. GTB customer care staffs are always rigid and mean, most barely laugh but why will attend to you professionally without a smile. Zenith is ok by me too.

I've had worse experiences with UBA, first bank and Ecobank. UBA, I think they only employ single, bleaching, not-so-good looking females that are above 45yrs for CS. They are always irritated when you you come with a complaint. They are also the master of network problems, I don't know whether they use glo network.

First bank : these guys mostly employ females from unhappy marriages, they always met out their frustrations on customers, in fact one treated me so badly when I was serving that I couldn't bear it. I've to tell the bike man to turn and take me back to the bank just to walk in and tell her "thunder fire her and her generations" and walked out of the bank.

Ecobank - I really don't know why they waste big buildings while keeping confused staffs there. The customer staffs are always clueless and looking more confused than the customers.

3 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by viviaqua(f): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Access bank!! my favorite bank, the security personnel are more friendly than the customer care rep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by DATMAT(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
UBA REMAIN THE BEST CUSTOMER FRIENDLY BANK , HAVE YOU VISITED THEIR ATM MACHINES AND NOT DISPENSING? UBA SPREAD ACROSS AFRICA CONTINENT MORE THAN ANY BANKS IN NIGERIA, I WALKED TO THEIR BRANCH AT FALOMO I MET THE TELLERS, CUSTOMER SERVICES ALL NEATLY DRESSED COMPOSE AND FRIENDLY, I WENT TO GTB BANK TO DO LAGOS STATE PAYEE AND REMITA I WAS TURNED DOWN, BUT WHEN I GOT TO UBA FALOMO BRANCH THE GUY ATTENDED TO ME WITH SPEED AND ALSO MY REMITA TRANSACTION WAS DONE WITH SPEED, STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMOR ABOUT THE BANK UBA FALOMO THAT IS MY BANK, LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK IT ALL ABOUT GROOMING TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR simplydatmat on fb
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Udodasco1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
diamond bank worst,at nnewi anambra.that machine parts and bank road. rude staffs.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by micday81(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
I give it to Unity Bank, account opening is instant, ATM and mobile banking set-up is instant. Friendly and lively staff, no unnecessary queues in the banking hall.

Try them!
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Chuksgeo: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
None Absolutely none of them is customer friendly
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by donhils: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Did I hear somebody mention Diamond Bank? Hell to the No.

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Sashafm(f): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Definitely Access Bank.
The bank is the bank of the future. And I want to believe that this is because they are employing young graduates that have no worries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by royalic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
First City Monument Bank a.k.a. FCMB
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by zwingis(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
teamv:
i have not been to all the banks
UBA the worst bank they r slow in every thing. The best is Zenith bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Edum13656: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
thats relative. what's ur yardstick of judging the banks or are u ignorantly using ur one branch experience to judge? firstbank for example has almost 800 branches in Nigeria alone and u use experience at Biu Branch to judge Bonny Island branch.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by ify23ng: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Heritage Bank is the most customer friendly for now, I think because they don't have much customers.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Edum13656:
thats relative. what's ur yardstick of judging the banks or are u ignorantly using ur one branch experience to judge? firstbank for example has almost 800 branches in Nigeria alone and u use experience at Biu Branch to judge Bonny Island branch.
How about their online response to issues? Does it also come from Banex plaza branch or Oyigbo branch of first bank? Or the Wethral road branch or AP plaza branch of UBA?
Also how come people from different parts of the country commend Access bank, stanbic bank and Diamond Bank (at least going from what we have on this thread)?
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by ajalaja(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
U guys haven't tried micro-finance bank where the customer service unit will tel u ''IS NOT COS F U THEY ARE HERE"
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
ajalaja:
U guys haven't tried micro-finance bank where the customer service unit will tel u ''IS NOT COS F U THEY ARE HERE"
Hahahahaha. Why are you doing this on a Sunday? See me laughing like someone that is sick.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by gly2ken: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
piggy bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by medra(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zenith bank is de worst of dem all,especially wen she realise de acct is always below 5k...stupid pple.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Gluthatione: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seriously I think Diamond bank is the best , but Heritage bank is d worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
hisunfailinglov:
A few weeks ago I visited all the bank branches on Allen Avenue in order to enquire about their Kids Account. The objective was to assess two things - 1. The level or otherwise of friendly Customer Service, and 2. Customer Facing Personnel's ability to seize an opportunity to Build Rapport, Persuade, and Sell their bank's product. So which bank was able to persuade me to open a kids account for my daughter?

http://www.bellphoenixsands.com/reports/213201023.pdf
Sterling Bank. My rapport with them so far is worth experiencing again.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Joebryan(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
NONE of the above, they all suffer from one disease or the other... NO Nigerian bank is "BEST" for now..
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Brainrex:
Fidelity
Rubbish bank! I went to withdraw money someday. Money not up to a hundred, the guy still no count am complete!

I later realised and went back before he completed it.

I never went back again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Mehn....Access all the way.. All their apps are useful..From the new Access mobile to PayWithCapture to Internet banking..

Cant stop loving Access.. kiss

First bank dont know JACK!

Imaging going to two of their branches, spending 1hour each there and they cannot get my first mobile app to work.. I dumped the acc because that alone. angry

One the staffs even said i should format my phone! As a phone techie, i was over shocked! Because of one app?

No more FBN.. angry
What's the issue with your firstmobile app? What error message does it give?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
mannobi:
I can't tell you the best but I can tell you that the worst of all the banks is UBA. Go into any of their branches and find out
they are frustrating I'm closing my account unfailing by Wednesday.

Im going for zenith, i hope they are good.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by RedArrow: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
I would have mentioned GTB but nah...those Niggas aren't friendly they just doing that cuz of the management but diamond banks are awesome mehn! wink

They interact with you during transactions and put on that smiling face all through one of their pretty staff even gave me her number sef the rest is history tongue

I think UBA and FIRST BANK should be wiped out

You were making sense until your last line...do you cut off the head to treat headache?
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by okamayamawocho: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
FCMB is the best customer friendly.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
vimi:

What's the issue with your firstmobile app? What error message does it give?

It says i have passed the number of times i can use the unlock my device.

And i understand that but why cant they make it work?

Had to waste 1hour of my work just to be in their branch and nothing happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys Delivery Model / Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.