Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? (616 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Essentials1(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Hello Guys

This is the question a guy who is supposed to return to school tomorrow asked me... Now this guy has crazy blogging ideas, he talks like blogging is a business and about being a brand..

I normally look at his ideas as mostly talk like most things in Nigeria are, but I when this guy was given a laptop he built over 25,000 fanbase in just 1 month of blogging.

Now, this guy does not want to just be a blogger, but a known figure through blogging.. (just think of kim kardashian... no talent, but she is a known figure)

But, he has to return to school, a place where it will be harder for him to produce good results through blogging and that is if he can find money to subscriber and most importantly LIGHT (there is no light over there).

Should he give up his education and go into blogging?

To me he has a bright future in blogging. Because he achieved what most bloggers wouldn't in 6 months in just a month and he is not just stopping there..

Guys, Please drop your thoughts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2017
.... and what did he achieve?

What niche is his blogging?
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Essentials1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
.... and what did he achieve?

What niche is his blogging?

health
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Essentials1:

health

Hmmm interesting. The health niche of blogging is an untapped niche filled with great potentials. If he knows what he's doing,he can actually make a name for himself.
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Essentials1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmm interesting. The health niche of blogging is an untapped niche filled with great potentials. If he knows what he's doing,he can actually make a name for himself.

That is what makes it so unique and promising.. He is looking for around 50k loan right now.. Although I have been able to provide him with 20k... But he still needs an extra 30k to push it forward...

If by any chance.. You can provide such.. please reply this mention, collateral will be provided.

Thank you
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Essentials1:

That is what makes it so unique and promising.. He is looking for around 50k loan right now.. Although I have been able to provide him with 20k... But he still needs an extra 30k to push it forward...

If by any chance.. You can provide such.. please reply this mention, collateral will be provided.

Thank you

Loan? For what exactly?
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Essentials1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Loan? For what exactly?

Weighing everything... His main problems are a source of light (generator) and subscription and funds for something he calls email marketing...
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Essentials1:

Weighing everything... His main problems are a source of light (generator) and subscription and funds for something he calls email marketing...

Lol and he wants a loan for this?

He should better go back to school.
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Mediapace: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol and he wants a loan for this?

He should better go back to school.

OP is a bad scammerrrr grin

He want you to buy GEN for him !

Jokes apart hope,if your bro gat the potentials and passion like you said,he can start writing for blogs to get the cash or better still hustle for him
Re: Should He Quit The University And Start Blogging? by Essentials1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mediapace:

OP is a bad scammerrrr grin

He want you to buy GEN for him !

Jokes apart hope,if your bro gat the potentials and passion like you said,he can start writing for blogs to get the cash or better still hustle for him

Scammerr.. Abeg, put me down... I only want to help a friend... So that in case e blow... I will be there to chop small..

I think the final decision is that he should go to school

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IT And Telecommunications Training In Lagos / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruiting For NON-MD meter offic / LIRS Staff Queried For Gross Misconduct After Returning A Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.