Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32406 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shogat(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
I believe all guys desire to marry and also quickly but things drawing most back are numerous. Sometimes when you look at the economic situation in Nigeria, you begin to enjoy your singleness.

The ladies also are not helping the situation. When you estimate the cost and stress of an average Nigerian dream wedding ceremony then you see it is not something a guy can just jump and that is majorly the reason why he is holding back the ring and not going to see your parents.

The expensive wedding photo shoots- a photographer told me the cost starts from 200k. Then you talk about the dowry, some tribe's price can build a 3-bedroom flat.
Wedding dresses, bridal showers, cakes, events centres, food and drinks....the expenses goes on sister. So with all these you see we have our reasons for holding back, we are working harder trying to meet up.

To make things faster, you too should buckle your sandals and work harder and also help reduce the cost- try to consider the guys biko

Shogat

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an unhealthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shogat(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an healthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.
Wise words

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Youngpo413: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Who marriage epp?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by moblix: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Youngpo413:
Who marriage epp?

Ask our parent

90 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dtruth50: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
moblix:

Ask our parent
mayb na baby mama n dady born am

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by moblix: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
dtruth50:
mayb na baby mama n dady born am

Atlest u don no 1 epp
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shogat(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Youngpo413:
Who marriage epp?
hmmmm not compulsory for you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shogat(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
tongue sad kiss
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by sinaj(f): 8:57am On May 01, 2017
shogat:
tongue sad kiss
who r u kissing

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shogat(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
who r u kissing
you mam
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by sinaj(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
shogat:
you mam
lol nt me jore
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by thesuave10(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2017
shogat:
I believe all guys desire to marry and also quickly but things drawing most back are numerous. Sometimes when you look at the economic situation in Nigeria, you begin to enjoy your singleness.

The ladies also are not helping the situation. When you estimate the cost and stress of an average Nigerian dream wedding ceremony then you see it is not something a guy can just jump and that is majorly the reason why he is holding back the ring and not going to see your parents.

The expensive wedding photo shoots- a photographer told me the cost starts from 200k. Then you talk about the dowry, some tribe's price can build a 3-bedroom flat.
Wedding dresses, bridal showers, cakes, events centres, food and drinks....the expenses goes on sister. So with all these you see we have our reasons for holding back, we are working harder trying to meet up.

To make things faster, you too should buckle your sandals and work harder and also help reduce the cost- try to consider the guys biko

Shogat

Rocktation, farano, Seun, Lalasticlala

grin tongue
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Synord(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2017
j
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Category1: 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Wedding is overrated abeg..
We need something meaningful.

I can't even love a woman for long.

Talk less of marrying for years

If no be kids na wash..

U fit still born strong head sef
Mtchewww

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Lunagirl(f): 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Cut your cloth accordingly. You must not have a wedding that will be featured in a newspaper. You must not have a wedding better than your friends own.

Do what you have to do with what you have. Everything depends on the bride and groom. If they share the same mindset, all these unnecessary expenses will be cut off.

Wedding is one day, marriage is forever.

If you really want to go big, either have a truckload of money or wait till your fifth anniversary.

24 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Goldenheart(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
You don't have to shoulder all the burdens. cool
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by MhissBelva(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
ohkay
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nickymezor(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Jst passing by
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 11:16am On May 01, 2017
I can't read now am hungry make I chop first
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Lilaex: 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Dv
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by obonujoker(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
I believe with 1m someone should be able to do a comfortable wedding....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Afam4eva(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
shogat:

Shogat

It would have even made sense if the ladies were interested in the maariage but a lot of them are more interested in the wedding.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by SuperSuave(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
angry
Must you marry? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Dottore: 11:17am On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by macaranta(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
Okay
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by WhistleB(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
I dont even understand the girl I want marry again.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Emestar1999: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Whether or whether'nt,I go marry sha
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by I888(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Make i hear say I spend 200k for weddings shoot. I don't even think I will do any lavished wedding... from what I have learned from family section, one man spent less than 100k for his.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by PMPhoenix(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2017
WhistleB:
I dont even understand the girl I want marry again.
NNA bros my babe sef done change finish, I done tire

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Emestar1999: 11:19am On May 01, 2017
Whether or whether'nt,I know say I go marry sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naughty By Choice / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.