Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 PM

Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa (413 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Please, I Got A Phd Admission In A Canadian University.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by ujonah12: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Canada is a desirable study abroad country for several international students. This is as a result of the high standard of high education at cheap tuition fees. However, once you have been admitted into a higher institution in Canada, you must possess a valid Canadian student’s Visa also called ‘study permit’ to study there. Today’s post will provide much needed enlightenment on how you can obtain a Canadian student visa (study permit).

Canada annually welcomes more than 130,000 students from various countries of the world. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

It might interest you to know that in some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada:

If the course or program you intend to study is less that 6 months in duration.
If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.
If you are a member of a foreign armed force.
Related Post: How to apply for a Dutch Student Visa

To be eligible to study in Canada:

You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
tuition fees;

Read more:http://www.studyabroad365.com/tips-on-how-to-obtain-a-canadian-work-visa/
Re: Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by bazzyblings: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
angry
Re: Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by ujonah12: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Wetin happen
Re: Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by sseunth(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible for someone to go for postgraduate and still have a work permit?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by ujonah12: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yes sir. Very possible. Both Post undergraduate and postgraduate students are able to work and study there. Good luck Baba!
Re: Tips On How To Obtain A Canadian Work Visa by sseunth(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
ujonah12:
Yes sir. Very possible. Both Post undergraduate and postgraduate students are able to work and study there. Good luck Baba!
with my findings, the tuition fee is high in canadan. So i am still looking for a country with a cheaper/free tution fee. I checked ur blog and i saw germany but i am still kinda confused tho....please can we talk on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

See The WAEC GCE 2017 Exam Timetable / The Procurement And Revocation Of Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos State / Photos: FUNAAB Staff Fry ‘akara’, Students Paste Posters To Celebrate Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.