Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick (33282 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
AktorLee:
being reserved doesn't mean u are quiet. it means u just don't talk anyow or act anyow esp in public. But when you are with bae, d beast in u comes out.

My experience though. She even complains i talk too much when we are alone.
don't mind all the stupid ladies saying boring. I am an introvert myself and I don't talk any how. An ex who left me will do any sacrifice to have me back now... but it's too late. Just like the idiots who have think quiet and reserve introverts are boring, she thought too.

I don't like people who see introverts are misfit.

Most of these people don't even know the amount of work done mentally by an average introvert and they almost always solve problems before them.

15 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by menwongo(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
robotix:
You are the only wise lady among the idiots that have commented so far. REAL relationship goes beyond boring and it takes some really deep feelings to overcome them.

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls run away from that quiet guy. He will deal with you after quietly planning you for decades.
The lousy one in quote will call you to order immediately you offend him.
tell the forum what you did wrong that made that guy quietly plan to deal with u.

We are quiet, we are reserve, we are introverts BUT we hardly ever throw the first punch and we often retaliate any first punch.

My ex messed me so badly that every guy here will call me mumu, maga... yes, I quietly dealt with her for 3 years until she begged and eventually begged in God's name.

I dare you to confess here that you didn't step on a snake's tail.

Nonsense... gerrahere mehn.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 12:08pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=menwongo post=56231359][/quote] lol

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
2buffagain:

Introverts can be funny.
Humour is not an exclusively extroversive trait. There are also extroverts that are not funny.

But I've seen enough to know that girls really need to be taught certain things about relationships.
Firstly your guy is not your TV.
Your life should have other ways of validating its existence that don't involve some other person constantly entertaining you.

Most girls don't know what to do with "silence".
They have this thing in their head that 2 people in a relationship should ALWAYS have something to be constantly talking about, otherwise that relationship is dying.

Most girls need to get hobbies
No your relationship or activities that perpetuate constant attention-seeking are not hobbies.
You are on point bro.

Just have to follow you up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Prettyenit18(f): 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
Thank you
robotix:
You are the only wise lady among the idiots that have commented so far. REAL relationship goes beyond boring and it takes some really deep feelings to overcome them.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by skywalker001(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
if introvert marry introvert they will born imbeccccile
#TeamExtrovert

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by hedonistic: 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
I'm somewhat quiet, generally reserved, but highly outgoing, and an expert conversationalist, a career fun lover...compulsive pleasure seeker..... But NOT loud.

Bottom line is that you can't just lump everybody into two extreme categories. Things are never always in black and white alone... There are different shades of colour in the mix.

16 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Prettyenit18(f): 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
Yea
DozieInc:

Yeah, that's how we roll .

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Kfed4ril(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
Floxyluv:
Personally, i don't really like quiet people. Lively, fun and out going works for me. I don't think i can relate with a quite guy, the whole thing will be boring.

Hello, quietness doesn't mean one is boring, it only means not been comfortable with people you are not familiar with.
I'm a quiet guy, but I swear I get really close to a person ehh, the person go tire for me.

If you doubt you can try me out.

12 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
more like finding somebody who can compliment u. besides, personality is only one aspect of a person .
really? what are the other aspects?

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by saintmark88(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
Y r peeps spelling d word "quiet" as quite??

5 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
geekybabe:
Mature. Really mature guys. I'm not talking about age. Emotional and psycological maturity.

I have seen both signs of the coin. That he is reserved doesnt mean he is nice. That he is outspoken doesnt mean he is lousy.
Outspoken and outgoing guys are spontaneous. Fun to be with. They bring excitement.
The reserved ones are cool but getting through to them is always like breaking through a bee hive to get honey. smiley

Just really smart guys, who love to have fun and are emotionally intelligent and mature.

..a fit body is definitely a nice to have. smiley
my invite mike tyson for u?

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by aribisala0(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2017
Which category is Dangote a beg?

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
Reserved personalities are of two different types. Actually, any introvert is a reserved person but not all reserved persons are introverts. A nonconformist that's of a calm disposition is a clear example in this regard. What's true though is that there's no boisterous person that's of a reserved personality.

So before you say that you prefer a reserved guy over a loud one; ask yourself what type of a reserved guy do I really fancy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 05, 2017
As the situation demands tongue

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Deepfreezer(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2017
Im a reserved guy. But when I ball, I ball hard. That guys like don't go out always doesnt mean we dont know how to have fun.

5 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by spencekat(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2017
robotix:
don't mind all the stupid ladies saying boring. I am an introvert myself and I don't talk any how. An ex who left me will do any sacrifice to have me back now... but it's too late. Just like the idiots who have think quiet and reserve introverts are boring, she thought too.

Most of these people don't even know the amount of work done mentally by an average introvert and they almost always solve problems before them.
Absolutely!.Why do people always write introvert off?You don't just judge a book by its cover.Introverts are super beings.

9 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
#TeamExtrovert
Lie from pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ay4shizzy(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys
Oliver twist

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by iamrealdeji(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
geekybabe:
Seen both signs of the coin. That he is reserved doesnt mean he is nice. That he is outspoken doesnt mean he is lousy.
Outspoken and outgoing guys are spontaneous. Fun to be with. They bring excitement.
The reserved ones are cool but getting through to them is always like breaking through a bee hive to get honey. You will get bitten or hurt in the process

Just really smart guys, who love to have fun and are emotionally intelligent and mature.

but the reserved guys are smarter. as for me,i was born very reserved and very gentle,but as I grow older,I'm getting more and more extroverted. I just don't what's changing that in me but I still have those traits of an introvert to the core. but I home a lot even with girls and guys these days of which I rarely talk to girls back then . but one thing,I hate getting disrespected and disgraced and avoid it a lot

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Orlins: 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys
all can't be in one na. Quite and Simple or Intelligent and Quite.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Clashy(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
The major between the two is that,the quiet easy going are homely and enjoy making fun in their closets.when you are close to them you know they are vast and tend to be different from the general notion about while the other are pleased around people and to express at the best to have let majority see them at the best

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by iamrealdeji(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
geekybabe:
Seen both signs of the coin. That he is reserved doesnt mean he is nice. That he is outspoken doesnt mean he is lousy.
The reserved ones are cool but getting through to them is always like breaking through a bee hive to get honey. You will get bitten or hurt in the process

but the reserved guys are smarter. as for me,i was born very reserved and very gentle,but as I grow older,I'm getting more and more extroverted. I just don't what's changing that in me but I still have those traits of an introvert to the core. but I home a lot even with girls and guys these days of which I rarely talk to girls back then . but one thing,I hate getting disrespected and disgraced and avoid it a lot,also I'm very materialistic and flamboyant,not simple at all,what kinda can class can you classify me babe?

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by brennyB: 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls run away from that quiet guy. He will deal with you after quietly planning you for decades.
The lousy one in quote will call you to order immediately you offend him.
Exactly!
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by sisisioge: 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
Quiet reserved well-spoken educated gentleman with wonderful ambiance... The Lord is good. Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
ghostmist:
As in ehn...this one now na sumtin else.

All in a bid to get husband, you see them dating 4-5 guys at the same time. They have no idea what love and loyalty means...just waiting for who be stupid enough to propose first. Almost all of them play this same game. Somehow, the media is only focused on the men .
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
2buffagain:

Introverts can be funny.
Humour is not an exclusively extroversive trait. There are also extroverts that are not funny.

But I've seen enough to know that girls really need to be taught certain things about relationships.
Firstly your guy is not your TV.
Your life should have other ways of validating its existence that don't involve some other person constantly entertaining you.

Most girls don't know what to do with "silence".
They have this thing in their head that 2 people in a relationship should ALWAYS have something to be constantly talking about, otherwise that relationship is dying.

Most girls need to get hobbies
No your relationship or activities that perpetuate constant attention-seeking are not hobbies.

On point.
Infact i find it annoying when some1 just talks for the sake of talking. only speak when you have something intelligent to say

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by DJInfluence: 12:51pm On May 05, 2017
Darkseid:
So ladies which category do you prefer; [b]the quiet reserved guys who prefer to stay on their own and talk only when it's necessary [/b]or the loud outgoing guys?
Your question is skewed to get a more positive response for the so called "quiet reserved guys". Because your description of such people has a hidden positive implication while you only used 3 words to describe the “loud outgoing people”.

5 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by KunleSteel: 12:52pm On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
#TeamExtrovert

Menwongo, help me slap this guy, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by eleojo23: 12:52pm On May 05, 2017
robotix:

It's not their fault.
They've got absolutely no idea.
They are just clueless grin

3 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by SmartyPants(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
geekybabe:

From your comment i can swear to you that you are 21 or below. If am wrong I will deactivate this account now now.

Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.