Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick (33310 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Merceline(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
let me shamelessly agree that @ this time I dont even know what I want again. for me just be yourself with these demands
a. love God
b. love me
c. be smart and intelligent.
I think I can accommodate whatever you are; quiet or noisy

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
the last three you mentioned falls under personality. Personality is one's whole essence besides the body (it includes everything abstract about a person be it mental, spiritual, psychological, sexual, emotional or whatever). It is who you are. Take it away and you have just a shell.

wish I had the time to explain all this . All I can say is there's more to an individual thn just personality .
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

wish I had the time to explain all this . All I can say is there's more to an individual thn just personality .
that's probably because you are streamlining personality to just the introvert/extrovert scope. So many persons are guilty of that too. PERSONality actually describes the whole person inside the body. It's all-encompassing.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Revolva(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
ANY GAL DAT DONT LIKE ME NA FOR HER POKET ..I NO SEND ANYBODY ...BE UR SELF
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by oyetpel(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls run away from that quiet guy. He will deal with you after quietly planning you for decades.
The lousy one in quote will call you to order immediately you offend him.
Ever watch movies?

The QUIET guy is always made the family man.

But the LOUSY and OUTGOING guy is always the player who cheat on their wife of gfs. Why? Because they think they can talk and have their way around ladies. And you know what? It is what they say to a lady that they will say to another lady,, and they call it CODE because they know ladies her mumu.

But the QUIET guy takes his lady serious and give her genuine attention, his focus is on his lady because he doesn't have time for chasing after other things in others skirt, he minds his business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
that's probably because you are streamlining personality to just the introvert/extrovert scope. So many persons are guilty of that too. PERSONality actually describes the whole person inside the body. It's all-encompassing.

well you have a point there . even though my point is not based on that theory on its on .
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

why shouldn't your personality be aspect of you . understanding your personality can always give insight of ur strengths n weaknesses .therefore it is a part of u .

He forgot that personality and a person have the same root word.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by ikorodureporta: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys

u sabi, hope u'r d understanding type that wont set him up....
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well you have a point there . even though my point is not based on that theory on its on .
hmmm... I'm curious. What is it based on? Kindly explain when you have the time.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
hmmm... I'm curious. What is it based on? Kindly explain when you have the time.
will do . just slide me a pm . today I've planned to have nothing but fun
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Prettyenit18(f): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
Set him up how?
ikorodureporta:

u sabi, hope u'r d understanding type that wont set him up....
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:

lol besides I can't get into a discussion n ignore the smell of my skin right now
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

will do . just slide me a pm . today I've planned to have nothing but fun
I think a good conversation I can learn something from is fun any day. I have issues with my registration email though, can't use the pm feature.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol besides I can't get into a discussion n ignore the smell of my skin right now
grin It's fine. Take your time. I just want to understand where you are coming from, maybe pick something from it too.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
grin It's fine. Take your time. I just want to understand where you are coming from, maybe pick something from it too.
lol . there's so much I wanna say but I can't here
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by HonestPen: 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
Only if people understand the mental work involved in being an introvert they will bow. Well I won't say I am an introvert because that would be me lying—i'm quite something of the extreme psychologist refer to as Schizoid. Give me one, but from what I know and evaluate in my Introverted aspect of my Schizoid personality, Introversion is the key to any woman's heart. This is because, Introverts are super intelligent. Let's push the quietness and reservedness aside, an intelligent person is hard to write off. Put it on the grade, Introverts will round 70% of women: reserved quietness, unprecedented intelligence, and rich wealth of understanding of an introvert is something no type of personality can match up with.

4 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Bahddo(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol . there's so much I wanna say but I can't here
hmmm. Ok, lemme see if I can change my email
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
robotix:
don't mind all the stupid ladies saying boring. I am an introvert myself and I don't talk any how. An ex who left me will do any sacrifice to have me back now... but it's too late. Just like the idiots who have think quiet and reserve introverts are boring, she thought too.

I don't like people who see introverts are misfit.

Most of these people don't even know the amount of work done mentally by an average introvert and they almost always solve problems before them.

True. I'm reserved, but when I'm with people I'm comfortable with, I talk a lot. But I always make sure what I say is above par in terms of intellectual content...even when I'm joking.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Hello, quietness doesn't mean one is boring, it only means not been comfortable with people you are not familiar with.
I'm a quiet guy, but I swear I get really close to a person ehh, the person go tire for me.

If you doubt you can try me out.

You are really funny and also right. But am also referring to that too, he probably wont be so lively outside but with me he should be!
Am sure you will agree with me that, there are still some persons who it doesn't matter how close you are to them, they are just really quite and it's not cool!
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by AlfaAce(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2017
princessayesha:
Reserved guys, but not the ones that will watch while i get beat up
lmao!
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by timibare(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
I am quite but still single as Bleep, maybe its because av gat no job ( money)

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by chronique(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2017
AktorLee:
being reserved doesn't mean u are quiet. it means u just don't talk anyow or act anyow esp in public. But when you are with bae, d beast in u comes out.

My experience though. She even complains i talk too much when we are alone.

Exactly. This perfectly describes me.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Enmas078(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
let me spread mai mat and read comments.....

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by chronique(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
myking95:

True. I'm reserved, but when I'm with people I'm comfortable with, I talk a lot. But I always make sure what I say is above par in terms of intellectual content...even when I'm joking.

Exactly.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by chronique(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
HonestPen:
Only if people understand the mental work involved in being an introvert they will bow. Well I won't say I am an introvert because that would be me lying—i'm quite something of the extreme psychologist refer to as Schizoid. Give me one, but from what I know and evaluate in my Introverted aspect of my Schizoid personality, Introversion is the key to any woman's heart. This is because, Introverts are super intelligent. Let's push the quietness and reservedness aside, an intelligent person is hard to write off. Put it on the grade, Introverts will round 70% of women: reserved quietness, unprecedented intelligence, and rich wealth of understanding of an introvert is something no type of personality can match up with.

Well said
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by r2beez(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
iyke926:
I'm a quiet introverted dude but that doesn't mean I don't disturb grin

what do you mean by you don't disturb?

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Darkseid(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
DJInfluence:
Your question is skewed to get a more positive response for the so called "quiet reserved guys". Because your description of such people has a hidden positive implication while you only used 3 words to describe the “loud outgoing people”.
Not really. Most people seem understand the outgoing type but see quiet people as shy and dumb. That's why I had to clarify it.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
r2beez:

what do you mean by you don't disturb?
You know what I mean.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2017
i am an introvert so a not too extroverted guy will be gud
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Caseless: 6:51pm On May 05, 2017
Floxyluv:
Personally, i don't really like quiet people. Lively, fun and out going works for me. I don't think i can relate with a quite guy, the whole thing will be boring.
you no try at all for boys.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Prince4mic: 6:54pm On May 05, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Quite, reserved, simple and intelligent guys

OP have only 2 options..
u don add your own..

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by SuperSuave(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
Despite the fact that I'm introverted I can't date someone who's loud. Introverts are not quiet people, we only talk where and when we feel free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.