Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina (31216 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Pavarottii(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?
grin u dey mad ; Ur post plus d picture is the funniest thing av seen today. Buhari don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?

Abeg which key you dey sing on? make I join you grin

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by 9jja(f): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

No No No No since I was born I have never seen a ghost president!

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by ylaa(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who cares? Since him no wan rest wetin una wan make we do?
Next story joor

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
oooh! Ooh! Oooh ooh a thing of wonders,I have never seen a ghost president.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Excuzeme:

Your father is NOT OKAY at all...GOAT!

keep repeating that HATEFUL and ANGRY thrash your father fed you with.
grin grin
Jokes apart, an intending president said that. He has not seen anything. He will be so ravaged with disease that he will beg death to take him.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
eki2000:
If buhari dies in power, Nigeria will break up, but if he resigns then it will be safer. Because the north would not honour the law by transferring power to the west , they would want to fix in a northern person to replace buhari out of what they will call "compensation". This term would not be accepted by the western, southeastern, middle belt and south-south Nigeria. therefore; it will lead to chaos and Nigeria might split into different countries.
In that case, let the bigot die already!!

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by tobsvent: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
No No No No No Since I was born i've never seen a 'goat' president. 3ce.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by awoo47: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
LadyTochie:

No No No No since I was born, I have never seen a Ghost President. Sarrki have you seen it? grin grin
lol grin grin cheesy i no lyk d way u mk jest of my presido angry angry

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by queencalipso(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
prinsam30:

Spot On Babe, I dey sight u wella

hmmmmmmm great talk just like wat is happening to me right now, a northerner was the head in my department close to two years now, he contributed nothing to the department and now av been given the same role to play, in two weeks there av been tremendous turnaround, just because there was a change of regime.

they are always venting for power and when they get one it becomes their heritage

Northerners have so messed up this country angry the annoying part is that, they are now playing pimpom with our collective intelligence.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by queencalipso(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Jokes apart, an intending president said that. He has not seen anything. He will be so ravaged with disease that he will beg death to take him.

Buhari may be praying for death as it is now, but it has refused to come. In my opinion, I think death to Buhari will be a mercy.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Must buhari hold on to power...I xstand hausas/fulanis dnt really value their lives.....some things are more important than life....power
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
queencalipso:

Buhari may be praying for death as it is now, but it has refused to come. In my opinion, I think death to Buhari will be a mercy.
Let that mercy find him and put us out of the misery he caused us.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Ikenna0b: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Let him die already.

The evil deeds he's done plus all the killings he has done is catching up to him.

Truly karma is a b1tch
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CellTabRepairs: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cow talk!

You may consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc NOW! If U are searching for a job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY!

Click signature, view and get it immediately
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by DeYoungJoe(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
No no no no since I was born I've never seen dis kind of president
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Onedibe1:

Be4 long,we wl all receive that news that wl bring joy in our lifes...#lifeafterbuhari

Ha!!! You want the president dead? Well I am still playing with my devices.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by ify23ng: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
All this politician deceiving this man to stay in power are very selfish and wicked, how can u ask a sick old man to continue to rule over a complex country like Nigeria, playing with someone life just because of there selfish ambition. As for Buhari he should resign and face his health, he family needs him alive more than Nigerans do. He should resign and stay alive for the sake of his family. They are pushing him so when he will die and they will collect his pretty wife o
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Jj222(f): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari must die.because of his wickedness.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Onedibe1: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmyade:

Ha!!! You want the president dead? Well I am still playing with my devices.
Hmmmm...
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by newslifeop: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
OK
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sarki ehe, sarki ehe ehe since u were born ehe have u ever seen a ghost president no no no u ve never seen a ghost president
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Excuzeme: 4:32am On May 01, 2017
eki2000:
If buhari dies in power, Nigeria will break up, but if he resigns then it will be safer. Because the north would not honour the law by transferring power to the west , they would want to fix in a northern person to replace buhari out of what they will call "compensation". This term would not be accepted by the western, southeastern, middle belt and south-south Nigeria. therefore; it will lead to chaos and Nigeria might split into different countries.

Its either you are too young or juSt mischievous.

Yar Ardua, a NORTHERNER.....DIED IN OFFICE IN 2009.

The North did not cede or transfer power to the South, EVERYONE SIMPLY OBEYED THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH IS SUPREME.
Jonathan, a SOUTHERNER, was sworn-in as President.........but unfortunately, this began the very rapid decay of our Nation.

Bottom-line, EVERYONE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO OBEY THE CONSTITUTION, WHEN & IF THAT HAPPENS.

NOTHING LIKE WAR.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Excuzeme: 4:37am On May 01, 2017
ify23ng:
All this politician deceiving this man to stay in power are very selfish and wicked, how can u ask a sick old man to continue to rule over a complex country like Nigeria, playing with someone life just because of there selfish ambition. As for Buhari he should resign and face his health, he family needs him alive more than Nigerans do. He should resign and stay alive for the sake of his family. They are pushing him so when he will die and they will collect his pretty wife o

The President does not need to resign, to attend to his health.
Those of you towing this line are just haters.

There is a reason every President, has an "Assistant/Vice".

The Vice President can/ will simply continue to act on behalf of the President, doing his functions, as empowered in law, while the President can continue to look after himself.

Buhari can only resign, IF HE CHOOSES ....or if he is completely INCAPACITATED.....as in "if he loses his mind" and a Panel of Doctors is required to confirm this, medically.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Excuzeme: 4:42am On May 01, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Let that mercy find him and put us out of the misery he caused us.

Dont blame Buhari for YOUR MISERY....It has nothing to do with the President.
Your MISERY is as a result of your "Personality and Attitude" towards life.

Those who wish death/Evil on others will always die of misery while those who wish goodness/Life on others will flourish exceedingly.

Just check-out that your Neighbour that is attaining greater heights and ask him "the secret".
undecided undecided
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 5:48am On May 01, 2017
Excuzeme:

Dont blame Buhari for YOUR MISERY....It has nothing to do with the President.
Your MISERY is as a result of your "Personality and Attitude" towards life.

Those who wish death/Evil on others will always die of misery while those who wish goodness/Life on others will flourish exceedingly.

Just check-out that your Neighbour that is attaining greater heights andd ask him "the secret".
undecided undecided
Buhari is suffering so much today because of all the evils he haboured against Nigerians. He is in so much pains right now like one who drank acid. He is dying slowly and painfully. I wish him a short journey to the great beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.