Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,417 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? (823 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? / Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? / Why Are Nigerians Fond Of This (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Donald trump has over 43million followers on twitter, how many does Buhari has?
I on twitter right now and I discovered that the same trending topics and hashtags since Thursday are still trending till today. The same Richard quest, fellaini, Gabriel Jesus, aguero, #MUFC, lai Mohammed etc are still trending in Nigerian twitter but it's not so in the United States twitter or south Africa or other countries where different trending topics emerge every few minutes. Even nairaland trends are more frequently updated than Nigerian twitter. It's so annoying to refresh Nigerian twitter trends and still find the same old stuffs everyday. Who talks about fellaini and aguero for 72 hours straight for God's sake?

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by forreelinc(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
grin u cud pay us to tweet
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2017
forreelinc:
grin u cud pay us to tweet
lolz, it's really annoying. Nigerians need to be active on twitter so it'll be interesting.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by baylord101(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Follow @Amzat_saheed I will help u gain followers
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
Follow @Amzat_saheed I will help u gain followers
u r trying to gain followers for yourself grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by baylord101(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
u r trying to gain followers for yourself grin
You can just view d profile and see my followers, come here and drop ur comment abt it dn
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
You can just view d profile and see my followers, come here and drop ur comment abt it dn
OK, lemme check
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by sisisioge: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017

I no even dey twitter...and na me hold phone pass grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
sisisioge:

I no even dey twitter...and na me hold phone pass grin
lolz, why u no dey twitter sisisioge
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
lolz, why u no dey twitter sisisioge

I no sabi use am plus I no too like the paparazzi of follow me I follow you grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
sisisioge:

I no sabi use am plus I no too like the paparazzi of follow me I follow you grin
lolz
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Greatbeard(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2017
You have a valid point.
But lets conduct a Social experiment.

1) go on twitter

2) say "jollof rice is rubbish"

3) wait for the result.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by maclatunji: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Greatbeard:
You have a valid point.
But lets conduct a Social experiment.

1) go on twitter

2) say "jollof rice is rubbish"

3) wait for the result.

LOL, I love social experiments.

I am active on Twitter and certain things trend for days. OP, you can become an influencer now, let us see you change things.

What is your Twitter handle?

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? by Greatbeard(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
maclatunji:

LOL, I love social experiments.

I am active on Twitter and certain things trend for days. OP, you can become an influencer now, let us see you change things.

What is your Twitter handle?

haha,
I'd really love to see the outcome.
I've been off twitter for years, I like the idea of a forum(nairaland) better.

I'm a sucker for social experiments too!

List Of Nigerian Foods To Reverse And Beat DIABETES / To All Husbands.... / I Need Advice