Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream (775 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2017
I don't know if this is the right section to post this. I keep seeing my ex girlfriend with me in my dream which shows that we have finally reconciled. Though I don't have the mind of going back to her, Please does this mean a set back or we are going to settle our issues and come back?
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this. I keep seeing my ex girlfriend with me in my dream which shows that we have finally reconciled. Though I don't have the mind of going back to her, Please does this mean a set back or we are going to settle our issues and come back?
It's a dream. You don't go to bed thinking tonight this is what I am going to dream about do you? Do you have any regrets about the relationship ending? Is there a part of you that does still harbour an ounce of reconciliation? If you are truly honest with yourself .
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

It's a dream. You don't go to bed thinking tonight this is what I am going to dream about do you? Do you have any regrets about the relationship ending? Is there a part of you that does still harbour an ounce of reconciliation? If you are truly honest with yourself .
I ddnt want the relationship to end, though it was a distance relationship. But she cheated on me making it hard for me to reconciled with her.
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by delugadou(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:

U need to explain more. What do you see her doing in the dream. Also do you still want her in real life?
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:

I ddnt want the relationship to end, though it was a distance relationship. But she cheated on me making it hard for me to reconciled with her.
So there are regrets , you are still aggrieved about her behaviour. You still have a lot of what if's swimming in your mind. You never had closure it's time you did.
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
delugadou:

U need to explain more. What do you see her doing in the dream. Also do you still want her in real life?
We are just together as boyfriend and girlfriend even this time around she was eulogising for my rapid change of life in the dream.
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

So there are regrets , you are still aggrieved about her behaviour. You still have a lot of what if's swimming in your mind. You never had closure it's time you did.
Don't get you please... Can u clarify your point.
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by stiflerdrug: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Bleep her in your dreams too
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:

Don't get you please... Can u clarify your point.
The physical relationship ended but you also have to end the emotional relationship as well. That is what I refer to as closure.
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Bleep her in your dreams too
Having sex in dream is very bad. Thank God I ddnt
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
[
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

The physical relationship ended but you also have to end the emotional relationship as well. That is what I refer to as closure.
Though not emotionally entangled with her. But would do just that. Thanks
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Youngpo413: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
How pathetic..
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Op come here please

Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by stiflerdrug: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:
Having sex in dream is very bad. Thank God I ddnt
if youre a christian, is it stated in the bible?
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by porchster: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
stiflerdrug:

if youre a christian, is it stated in the bible?

But you know the spiritual implications
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by stiflerdrug: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017
porchster:
But you know the spiritual implications
but i asked you a question first bro
Re: Help, I Keep Seeing My Ex In My Dream by Fmartin(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
present!

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This? / Survey Says Men With Beards Are More Likely To Lie, Cheat And Steal / Ladies: Six-Pack Or Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.