Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. (8604 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by trendsng1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Life is becoming something else, the
news of a video which surfaced online
showed an alleged 15-year-old
girl,identified as Chioma, willingly
getting involved in sexual activities
with 8 men.
According to report Chioma is a
student of a secondary school in
Owerri, Imo.
The source said the activities in the
short clip was part of her initiation into
a cult group.
The clip showed that the girl who was
giggling willingly subjected herself to
the initiation.
At a point in the video, the minor asked
the men to stop as she was tired.
There have been calls by Nigerians
that the police identify and arrest the
men involved.
The video cannot be uploaded because it’s contains sexual scenes.

source; http://www.trendsng.com/2017/04/8-men-have-sex-with-15-year-old-girl-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Heavance(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wonderful
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Young & Wasted .... sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by umar745(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Link to the video or ...
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Presh900(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
 Video or??
[i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Young & Wasted .... sad

Its u again tongue.
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by ellagabs(f): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
y she no use 80 men instead of 8?
borehole of a girl... mtxchw
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its u again tongue.

grin

Guess whoz back wink
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Guess whoz back wink

Hahaja
Sweet bae how u?. smiley
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahaja
Sweet bae how u?. smiley

grin

I feeeeeeel goood.. cheesy how far? grin
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I feeeeeeel goood.. cheesy how far? grin

Ok dear same here

Hahahah wow!
i can see u have perfected in speakin pidgin english cheesy
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok dear same here

Hahahah wow!
i can see u have perfected in speakin pidgin english cheesy

grin

Hahahaa not quite polished but im getting there wink tongue
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaa not quite polished but im getting there wink tongue

Hmm quite impressive!.dear!
The teacher is doing a doing a gud job.
Wen ur class is trough bring me the bills. smiley
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmm quite impressive!.dear!
The teacher is doing a doing a gud job.
Wen ur class is trough bring me the bills. smiley

grin grin grin

Bring u the bills? wink

Why, u gonma refund it? grin grin hahhahahaha
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Leriebloom(f): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is insane. shocked
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Bring u the bills? wink
Why, u gonma refund it? grin grin hahhahahaha

Lol ofcoz i hav to refund it
Cox youuuuuuuuu mah bebe grin
And he did a good job!. wink
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
D video link or konidafun OP!!! undecided
Bloggers n LIES!!!!
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol ofcoz i hav to refund it
Cox youuuuuuuuu mah bebe grin
And he did a good job!. wink

grin cheesy cheesy

Not juz HE... grin actually its THEM cheesy they're all great teachers & so patient to teach a stubborn student like me tongue

Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin cheesy cheesy

Not juz HE... grin actually its THEM cheesy they're all great teachers & so patient to teach a stubborn student like me tongue

Hahahahahahaha..
u still that stubbon girl i know.
Well i'll pay them all.
But wait ooh.. hope they didnt cross their boundary sha?. wink
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahahahaha..
u still that stubbon girl i know.
Well i'll pay them all.
But wait ooh.. hope they didnt cross their boundary sha?. wink

Hahahaha...some did it.. grin but who am i to say no? sumtymz its good to try as well a lil bit of this and that wink
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha...some did it.. grin but who am i to say no? sumtymz its good to try as well a lil bit of this and that wink

U mean they cultivated my farmland.
Ooh this new just gave me unexpected trigger.

I hope they didnt work on the farm for so long shaa grin

Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U mean they cultivated my farmland.
Ooh this new just gave me unexpected trigger.

I hope they didnt work on the farm for so long shaa grin

Hahahhaha @cultivated grin

Well, let's say they juz tryna brush my lil backyard wink grin tongue
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaha @cultivated grin

Well, let's say they juz tryna brush my lil backyard wink grin tongue

Ok dear! Its not that much afterall.
Now i feel better tongue...
hmmm(sips cold juice)
Take care dearie! cheesy
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bloggers and forking lies...the girl was enjoying the drill u're here spewing trash.
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Isn't that what she bargained for?
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by hammer6: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Y am i not surprise? Product of Nigeria Education.

People send their children to School to learn when dey get there we start hearing Senior this and that.

Then their are the cultist that make life a living hell. Things have gone wrong long time, we have been saying it.
Re: 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. by pestrolus2002(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.