Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (416252 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by PrexyD(f): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Aunty Eva ever on point please help me with something,don't allow Tristan and Eric suffer for long and then save the love of Kara $ Eric
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Where's kimberlywest,kimkardashain,mhizgap and lilyjoe567 and all others who have suddenly disappeared. I've been noticing kayceerilyn here too . Hope she says a word before leaving

I'm sowie, just ghost reading and forgot I have to say something.

My problem is just Elliot really, everyone seems to know what's going on with their life, but he seems.......not there

I think he needs life lessons from muah. I teach life101 just so he's interested

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by samesquare(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Welcome back sis, and I want to believe u re back fully?

And pls do save little tristan from the wheel chair, I think that will be too early pls save issue of life for till another time.
Which corner did hide tha main man JASON? I think its time to hear from him pls....
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

Not yet but Kara should not vex me o, Eric is on a sick bed too na. Neville and Esther(my name sake) sha do quick.

Where is my Jason and Gloria? Racheal nko?
On their way
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
nkemdave:
Nice update...

Good to be back.
I've been racking my brain to find out who I haven't seen but I couldn't remember. Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pinkfeet:
this story it's so amazing

keep it up eva
Thanks darl
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
PrexyD:
Aunty Eva ever on point please help me with something,don't allow Tristan and Eric suffer for long and then save the love of Kara $ Eric
Lol. I'll see what I can do. It's my brain you need to beg not me sef
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

I'm sowie, just ghost reading and forgot I have to say something.

My problem is just Elliot really, everyone seems to know what's going on with their life, but he seems.......not there

I think he needs life lessons from muah. I teach life101 just so he's interested
Elliot haff u hear that? I trust u'll do justice to him sis
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
samesquare:
Welcome back sis, and I want to believe u re back fully?

And pls do save little tristan from the wheel chair, I think that will be too early pls save issue of life for till another time.
Which corner did hide tha main man JASON? I think its time to hear from him pls....
I'm back fully dear. Thanks a lot for the calls and all. I appreciate it. Tristan is in the hands of my brain dear. Jason is arranging his life right now

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rachel
“Hey baby,I’m home.” Jason woke me up from sleep with his announcement.
“Welcome.”
“Yeah dear. Give me the gist already.” He sat on the sofa.
“Change up first.” I answered sleepily.
“Nope.” He was being stubborn. I told him I would give Stephen my answer today so he was really eager to hear it.”
“No.” I answered.
“Stop this abeg. What is no?”
“My answer. I told him no.”
“Gracious! Rachel what exactly is wrong with you?”
“Nothing. I just refuse to let some silly emotions cloud my reasoning.”
“Love isn’t silly emotions. It’s a gift from heaven.”
“It isn’t compulsory to receive a gift Jay so I choose to refuse this gift. Love is for the weak and everyone knows that Rachel William is not a weakling.”
“Thank your God that I’m hungry. That’s the only thing that is keeping me from switching to debate mode right now. I hope you don’t regret this decision of yours later.” He picked his bag which he threw carelessly on the floor earlier and strolled to the room.
“Of course I won’t regret it.” I told myself as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He came out few minutes later
“Shucks! You didn’t cook and you were sleeping on the sofa.”
“See me see wahala o. Am I now your wife?”
“I can’t wait for this food madam. I’ll go and get us food from that eatery closeby.”
“I like the sound of that. I’ll follow you. Let me change.” I went into the room and changed.
We took a stroll to the eatery.
“How is Tristan now? I haven’t called home today.” Jason said.
“He’s still the same. I’m still praying for a miracle for him.”
“Yeah,me too. So like play,like play Mille’s introduction is next Saturday.” He continued.
“As in eh. I’m happy for her. What about Gloria na? Have you heard from her?”
“My dear.” He sighed before continuing. “Gloria and I are having a terrible beef.”
I laughed a bit “Why?”
“My sister o. The babe wanted a relationship. I say I no want,na so she vex. I don call am tire,she no pick my calls again ni.”
I laughed out loud this time as we stepped into the eatery. “She never told me about this when we spoke two weeks ago. She’s there in Jigawa sha serving.”
“Yeah I know. I hate all this “we can grow love” stories. I see her as a sister and nothing more.”
We paused a bit as we placed our order at the counter,collected our meals and found a comfortable spot to enjoy.
“You see why I don’t believe in all these love blah blah.”
“Don’t even go there because my tank will soon be full.” We laughed. A man walked up to us.
“Excuse me” He said.
“Yeah?” Jason replied.
“I hope you don’t mind but you both make a wonderful couple.I’ve been watching you since and you’re so free and real with each other.”
Jason and I exchanged a knowing look. This wasn’t the first time we’d received such compliment.
“Why, thank you sir but he’s my cousin.”
“Oh my! I’m so sorry. I mean you guys don’t look alike at all and you’ve been feeding each other too.”
“We understand. That’s just how we are.” Jason quickly replied when he noticed my face had lost its smile.
“Alright. Take care.” He walked away.
“So is it now a sin to feed my cousin?” I spat out immediately he was out of earshot.
“Sister vexer. Please let me finish my food in piece.” He pinched my cheeks.
“You’ve started now. The next person will come and ask us for a picture.”
“She’s talking as if she’ll not gladly pose ‘cause it’s me.”
“You’re not serious Jay.”
“Admit it,I’m handsome and you love me more than you love yourself.” He winked.
“In your dreams Jay.” I smiled at him. His words sunk deep into me. Truly,I was really fond of Jason but was the time we spent together beginning to create something more than brotherly love? I shook my head,inwardly convincing myself that it wasn’t possible.

Jathniel
“Now we’re alone. You can unleash the talking babe in you.” I said after we dropped Neville at his place. I was staying with him so I borrowed his car.
“Niel,I’ll soon start beating you.”
“With these feather-like hands.” I reached for her hand.
“Use your two hands to drive jor before we have an accident.”
“I can drive with only one hand. I’m not like you who is too terrified to make a small attempt at driving.”
“I can do it. I just don’t feel like.”
“Feed me more Miss fear.”
“Niel leave me alone abeg. Driving isn’t by force o.”
“God! Don’t tell me there’s a traffic jam ahead.”
“Okay,I won’t tell you there’s a traffic jam ahead.” She looked at me and we began laughing.
“You still ended up telling me all the same.”
“Yeah. I’ve been in Lagos for more than six months but this scenario still pisses me.”
“And she rolled her eyes.” I said.
“How did you know that?”
“I’ve dedicated my time to studying you my dear. I can predict your actions.”
“What are you feeling like now?” She turned to me.
“You don’t wanna know. You look smashing dear. I’ve always said denim fits you like it was made only for you” I smiled and she did too.
“Thanks love. I thought you’ll wear it too.”
“I wanted to but Neville convinced me otherwise.”
“I see. You still look great. This is the first time I’m seeing you on a red shirt.”
“I don’t really fancy the colour but since you said I look great,I’m delighted.”
“Your smile is proof.” She said.
“You know we’re going back together on Sunday evening right?”
“Yeah. I really need to see Tristan while I run around for the introduction ceremony.”
“Don’t say ‘the’,you should say ‘our’ introduction ceremony.” I corrected.
“Okay sir. So how come I’ve never heard of Neville before?”
“He grew up in the north,that’s why and he’s sort of a distant cousin to us.”
“Oh I see.”She replied. The traffic jam eased so we continued our journey,talking about other things concerning our introduction.
I took her to a Chinese restaurant that Neville showed me earlier to have dinner. As we went in to eat,I stylishly observed her. My Mille had really matured from the first time we met. I was glad I didn’t get deterred because oof our age gap. She had transformed into a really beautiful woman I would be proud to call my wife someday. Her beauty was both internal and external and it held me spellbound all the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by samesquare(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks sis I'm a bit eas. In shot tonight is good to go
Re: Hidden Diamonds by MhizDherbee(f): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
I love Jam Jam! Buh i love Eva more... Oya cum chop kisses! lol
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I love Jam Jam! Buh i love Eva more... Oya cum chop kisses! lol
Muahhh
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
samesquare:
Thanks sis I'm a bit eas. In shot tonight is good to go
Lol I know so
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
EvaJael:

On their way
Bring them here as soon as you can. Tell me where Elliot is, I want to talk to him
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jason and Racheal!!! Gloria na, Eva oya chop kiss love
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Where's kimberlywest,kimkardashain,mhizgap and lilyjoe567 and all others who have suddenly disappeared. I've been noticing kayceerilyn here too . Hope she says a word before leaving

Sis, don't mind me, I suddenly developed this ghostreading fever last week, but it's gone now.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Evajael, don't do this o, Tristan must walk and that 'yeye' doc that's eyeing my Kara, he better warn himself.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Evajael, don't do this o, Tristan must walk and that 'yeye' doc that's eyeing my Kara, he better warn himself.
Lol

D doctor is in love na
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:
Jason and Racheal!!! Gloria na, Eva oya chop kiss love
Muaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
tristan!! Evajael sugar pie ur d best.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by sageblaze(f): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Sowi dear for the long wait. Thanks. You know I love you right?

Yea. Love you too
Re: Hidden Diamonds by swiz123(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Don't tell me you are trying to pair racheal with Jason o, cos I wouldn't care if they are cousins or if racheal was adopted,i will start screaming INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by PrexyD(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol. I'll see what I can do. It's my brain you need to beg not me sef

OK MA. EVA BRAIN i take God beg you and i still beg God take you please
Re: Hidden Diamonds by nkemdave(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:

I've been racking my brain to find out who I haven't seen but I couldn't remember. Welcome back bro

Thanks
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
swiz123:
Don't tell me you are trying to pair racheal with Jason o, cos I wouldn't care if they are cousins or if racheal was adopted,i will start screaming INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol...Rachel only thought. I didnt say anything
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Emperor380(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
EvaJael:
Lol...Rachel only thought. I didnt say anything
I wish it'd come true...because honestly they will make a good match..

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by yim(f): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Evajeal, kiss kiss kiss just for you
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Emperor380:

I wish it'd come true...because honestly they will make a good match..
They're cousins o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2017
yim:
Evajeal, kiss kiss kiss just for you
Thanks baby. Sorry,I was out the whole of yesterday so I cudnt update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.