Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Daddy Adeboye Turns Comedian Releases Own Meme. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Adeboye Turns Comedian Releases Own Meme. (504 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Adeboye Turns Comedian Releases Own Meme. by Olusharp(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye popularly to by his members as Daddy GO, has joined other meme producers. The revered Man of God dropped a funny meme for those attacking his advice. In a tweet on Saturday from his verified Twitter page, @ PastorEAAdeboye, tweeted , “# NewProfilePic The Face I make when I share advice with my children and other people take offence by it. I wasn’t talking to you o”, as he posted a picture of himself

(1) (Reply)

Furnished 1 bedroom Self Contained , Short Let Ajoke Iwaya Yaba Lagos. / Should Lagos State Replace Danfos With 5000 New Buses? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.