Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt (1011 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
While going to GRA this evening, I saw gathering of people. I decided to find out what's going on and I saw this woman and her 3 beautiful kids sitting close to the Fly over in Rumuola.
Sympathizers were giving her cash.

I went close and after some few questions she said her husband is ill and was sent to the village for treatment. She resorted to bringing the triplet out to beg for alms.
I was moved with tears. Is there no remedy for cases like this in this country. Let's see how we can help this woman and the kids

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by DullardBuhari(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Anyone in PH...? Confirm... Leme start by giving 5k
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
More

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm.. I feel very sorry for her.
but by the way, let's see what davido has to say

ME: boss man, omoh you go come give this woman money make she comot for the street?

DAVIDO: I need video cameras around so they can video me when am giving out to the woman

ME: yes boss, we no dey forget that one.
this one self go fresh pass the man own for Atlanta

DAVIDO: yea, at least it will make my fans know that am still up in the game with 30billion for the account

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Nne5: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
This Life!
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
DullardBuhari:
Anyone in PH...? Confirm... Leme start by giving 5k

Pls someone can go to Rumuola now to confirm it.

She doesn't have a phone nor an account.

I gave her my no so she can use her neighbor phone to call me so I can know where she is staying.

Couldnt get further details can I was late for work.

Let's help take this kids out from the cold and ritualist

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by DullardBuhari(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
SexyRat:

Pls someone can go to Rumuola now to confirm it.

She doesn't have a phone nor an account.

I gave her my no so she can use her neighbor phone to call me so I can know where she is staying.

Couldnt get further details can I was late for work.

Let's help take this kids out from the cold and ritualist

Let the mods do the needful... Then a reliable person can be asked to go confirm... nairalanders can now contribute...
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another one

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
DullardBuhari:

Let the mods do the needful... Then a reliable person can be asked to go confirm... nairalanders can now contribute...

Good. I have also shared it on my Facebook wall.

Let's leave Buhari out of this and do things as citizens
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by jennyking106: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have been looking for this woman. I saw her begging in Uniport one day. I want to sow a seed into the lives of those kids as a point of contact to my twin boys. Please am interested in knowing her contact details.

Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately some people do this as a traditional requirement
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by SexyRat: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
jennyking106:
I have been looking for this woman. I saw her begging in Uniport one day. I want to sow a seed into the lives of those kids as a point of contact to my twin boys. Please am interested in knowing her contact details.

Am expecting her call though
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
-
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Alezy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
jennyking106:
go to rumola tomorrow just where cabs take people to rumokoro, u will see her there.
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigeria needs serious birth control laws.
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Three things :

She could be genuinely in need.

She's a professional beggar. They borrow babies for a fee to do this. Them full Lekki, Lagos.

She's doing this for traditional reasons. Learnt some people believe in begging for a certain duration once they have twins or triplets.
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by 400billionman: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
ifyalways:
Three things :

She could be genuinely in need.

She's a professional beggar. They borrow babies for a fee to do this. Them full Lekki, Lagos.

She's doing this for traditional reasons. Learnt some people believe in begging for a certain duration once they have twins or triplets.

Whatever, the bible says, GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU, good measure pressed down, shaking together and running over shall men give to they bosom.
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
Unfortunately some people do this as a traditional requirement

What culture? which tribe?
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by dangotesmummy: 1:28pm On May 09, 2017
Where are the women NGOs in pH.refer her there
Re: Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt by tonytony208(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2017
SexyRat:
While going to GRA this evening, I saw gathering of people. I decided to find out what's going on and I saw this woman and her 3 beautiful kids sitting close to the Fly over in Rumuola.
Sympathizers were giving her cash.

I went close and after some few questions she said her husband is ill and was sent to the village for treatment. She resorted to bringing the triplet out to beg for alms.
I was moved with tears. Is there no remedy for cases like this in this country. Let's see how we can help this woman and the kids

I hope you've heard about the baby renting business? People would rent babies to beg for money and give returns to owners of the babies later.

Meet The Father And Daughter Who Used To Be Mother And Son (video) / Teacher Having sex with underage Student Ordered To Pay $1 Million / Lessons For A Lasting Marriage From Queen Elizabeth's 70 Years Marriage