Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. (4402 Views)

Top 7 Skills And Qualities Employers Look For In Candidates / Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by megadonjay: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
There are millions of jobless youths in Nigeria.

This thread is meant to connect unemployed people with those that need their services.

If you are unemployed, post what you can do, skills and qualifications.

Employers, feel free to contact anyone that you need his/her services.

CC: Seun and lalasticlala please move this thread to the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by megadonjay: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am unemployed.

I have 2nd class upper in Bsc Business Administration.

I have many computer skills, including designing basic websites.

I can also manage a distribution office where I reside.

My location is Aba, Abia State.

contact
megadonjay@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Ay04z(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
come and learn how to become ur own boss
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by cotmag(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am also unemployed.
I possess a second class Hons( upper division) in Maths/Comp. Sc.
I have many computer and other employability skills.
I am resident in Benue State.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Akalia(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I write and publish e-books and articles on part-time basis but I want a full time cognate job. I like to work full time for any media house in the capacity of a writer or an editor. If you can get me hooked up with any such job, I will remain indebted. Needless to say, I majored in microbiology but my GOD given literary aptitude has got me toeing a different career path. Prospective employers can reach me on itekeemmanuelgozie@yahoo.com. My real name is emmanuel wilson iteke.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
megadonjay:
I am unemployed.

I have 2nd class upper in Bsc Business Administration.

I have many computer skills, including designing basic websites.

I can also manage a distribution office where I reside.

hahaha... I can't stop laughing bro... If you wish to get a quality job.... you better go upgrade yourself and leave all these "Basic" you are shouting!

30 Thousand can make you learn a quality ICT skill like Web Development.. and you are hired as a developer without stress!!
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by iihtlagos: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
At IIHT we believe that you deserve a great career...

Forget about "Any Job" and gain the basic requirements that our partners are looking in candidates they wish to hire!!

Call us Now and let's beat unemployment Hands-Down!!

If you are in Lagos... We invite you for our Career and open day Seminar holding on the 3rd of May 2017.

Can ICT help you achieve your financial goals?

Come and learn!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by bravesoul247(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... I can't stop laughing bro... If you wish to get a quality job.... you better go upgrade yourself and leave all these "Basic" you are shouting!

30 Thousand can make you learn a quality ICT skill like Web Development.. and you are hired as a developer without stress!!
Where do you recommend I learn such for 30k and what is the difference between Web development and Web design?
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Busuyep: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2017
B.Sc. (Ed) Maths
M.Sc. Maths (in view)
2 years Experience in logistics
5 years experience as Maths/F-Maths teacher.
I can multi-task.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2017
bravesoul247:
Where do you recommend I learn such for 30k and what is the difference between Web development and Web design?

Web design allows you learn how to design, style and beautify a website.

Make it search engine friendly.

But development helps you make it interactive, turn the static page into a full website... And many others.

30k is what I learnt mine with... Basically during weekends....

And I am balling hard now....

re you in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by omogemi: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2017
iihtlagos:
At IIHT we believe that you deserve a great career...

Forget about "Any Job" and gain the basic requirements that our partners are looking in candidates they wish to hire!!

Call us Now and let's beat unemployment Hands-Down!!

What r you all about sir n let's have ur contact
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by believedoitbest: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Job opportunities Today!!!

Job Vacancy at DULUXE LOGISTICS
https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/job-vacancy-at-duluxe-logistics.html

Graduate Trainee Position (Verified Employer)
https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/graduate-trainee-position-verified.html

Account Manager(International Opening, UK)
https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/account-manager.html

Scholarships opportunities today for African

Nigeria LNG National Scholarship Scheme (Graduate and Post Graduate )
Western Illinois University Student Scholarships (International Scholarships)
https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/western-illinois-university-student.html

Kindly share with other opportunities seeker!!!
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
OND in Banking n Finance Lower Credit B.A in Conflict Management n Peace Studies M.A in Conflict Management n Peace Studies in View
Will love to work with Peace NGO anywhere in Nigeria or outside
Resides in Jos city
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
I can stay online 24hrs to criticize any government
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by crisisexpert321(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Individual or organisation should bring their challenges to us. Check signature. We provide solutions to your problem s.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by akeboy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am unemployed
I have distinction welding and fabrication and level 3 in basic welding and steel erection
I have a computer skills, including ms-word, corel designing and others etc.

I reside in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Globalhotels: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hospitality business is growing fast in Africa, and this is the best time to plunge into the future and position yourself in this industry. The big hotels will soon find it difficult to pay expertrait as the economy is not friendly to encourage such huge remuneration.....
Globalhotel is designed to meet services such as
1. Hotel management
2. Consultancy
3. Hotel training(all department)
4. Recruutment
5. Event management
For more enquiry, call 08056770570
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Globalhotels: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hospitality business is growing fast in Africa, and this is the best time to plunge into the future and position yourself in this industry. The big hotels will soon find it difficult to pay expertrait as the economy is not friendly to encourage such huge remuneration.....
Globalhotel is designed to meet services such as
1. Hotel management
2. Consultancy
3. Hotel training(all department)
4. Recruitment
5. Event management
For more enquiry, call 08056770570
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by bravesoul247(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

But development helps you make it interactive, turn the static page into a full website... And many others.

re you in Lagos?
Balling uncontrollably. Lol

Yes boss, I'm in Lagos.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by microlincoln: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
B.Sc Microbiology
M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Public health
good knowledge of IT
Web content management
Multitasking
vast and ready to learn
competence in research and tutoring
competence in various softwares application such as SPSS, MEGA, etc

I can learn anything within short period.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
bravesoul247:
Balling uncontrollably. Lol
Yes boss, I'm in Lagos.
That would be nice. the academy is also in Lagos. .
It would be a nice start for you!!
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
akeboy:
I am unemployed
I have distinction welding and fabrication and level 3 in basic welding and steel erection
I have a computer skills, including ms-word, corel designing and others etc.

I reside in lagos.

Top up your ICT skills during weekends!

it is not expensive...

Classes are mostly Saturdays!!

Heaven will help you... the world is going digital.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Ayaba03(f): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm doing this for my husband.
An HND holder (upper credit) in civil engineering. He has 7 years experience. He also have a registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission. His contact
agos2020@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by keitharina(f): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm very good at ushering jobs, so if your have an upcoming event, and need ushers, just holla. I'm also a makeup artiste, and I can sew very well. here's my number- 08183092722. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ayaba03:
I'm doing this for my husband.
An HND holder (upper credit) in civil engineering. He has 7 years experience. He also have a registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission. His contact
agos2020@yahoo.com
that's nice of u. He will get a job by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Ayaba03(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
crackhouse:
that's nice of u. He will get a job by the grace of God.
ameen, thank you
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by chizeal(f): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
hello house.
Bsc/Ed Political science.

3 years experience in Teaching Civic education precisely.
Reside in Lagos.

Also experienced in Tailoring
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by chizeal(f): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
This for hubby

Into ELectrical Coil ,Rewinding ,Rewiring and Industrial Installation. pump installations and many more.

Trade test 1 and 2. with five years self employment.

New in Lagos, hence. needs connections .Thanks please don't fail mention me,for any job, he 's able to deliver on time without any other issue.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by do4luv14(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm,

SSCE holder,
good with MS-WORD, EXCEL

have 3ys experience as a cleaner, unemployed. Need a job
bases in lagos
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by do4luv14(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

re you in Lagos?

hmmm you jst got me here
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by FunnyDude(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian youths wake up. God doesn't come down to help u, u help ursef out. As a graduate u need to be rugged in this country to have a niche for urself. Most good jobs are being taken away by the so called politician children.. Pls be rugged and fold ur sleeves to hussle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.