Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) (48346 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by CplusJason: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

You thinking am going to laugh abi
That's your problem son.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by CplusJason: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

Shame on you for celebrating that crook.

Listen Onne, I'm not the cause of your current predicament which is seriously tormenting the way you think, speak and behave.

Kindly direct your frustration to your Benue state governor Mr. Ortom.

Au revoir
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by irrefragable: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You dare call others cowards when your own Ojukwu ran off to Ivory Coast. You wanted out of Nigeria, fine, that was your decision. Some people chose to hold the country together, that was their decision. And stop talking about looting as though it isn't a collective crime. Didn't igbos loot? They've all had a bite or taste at the very least, of the national cake. No one raised their voices against you, you people simply choose to be hateful. You never get along with anyone. You insult Yorùbás, Hausas and what not. Are igbo leaders not sitting pretty at the political parties' big boy tables, how many of them have pledged their support for your Biafra cause? How many of them showed solidarity for Kanu? Until igbo leaders also declare their support for the so-called Biafra, only then will I take you clowns serious.
why the rant na? You asked me a question and I only answered you.

Be truthful to yourself, you yorubas have been the tool which the northerners have used in conquering this nation. The hate which you both share against the igbos have been the uniting force.

You yorubas would rather play second fiddle to the northerners and manage the crumbs of the National cake which they throw to you once in a while than see an igbo man suceed in this nation.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by intrepidJ: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
First if all Seun. If you do not delete these pro biafra Crap the govetnnent will shut it down for you. Secondly, I am getting fed up with this biafra nonsense. Let's do a referendum, all the igbos who now compete with the Hausa as tgemost destabilizing forces in Nigeria should leave Lagos and Abuja and go back to Enugu. Psquarw, Tekno, Jim Iyke.......everybody should pack up and leave make we get chance hear word abeg.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by intrepidJ: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2017
I have set up a 5,000 signature petition to the Federal Government to shut down Nairaland, for been a haven for secessionist movement. So far we have just 300, but we will get there.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by ONYII4TRUT: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:
While at it... Just know that South South.. We're not part of yhu guys...

We want our own "Nigerdelta Republic"... We just dey look una...

Lead the way.. We'll follow suit..

*******modified******
Igbos be quoting me up and down... No matter how hard yhu wail.. We can never be part of yhur Republic..
It's only a fool that will accept to do things together with Igbos. ...
We're patiently waiting for yhu guys to succeed in yhur Republic of Biafra quest... Then the ijaw nation and the whole Niger delta will rise up.. And demand for our own Republic...

Long live Niger delta.. Long live the ijaw nation.. Egberifa oo.. Yaah..

Wait for dat day so patiently. U have a short memory.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja and their "we South South" post. Lol!
Alaye we are south - West not south south... U no do geography?
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
bounty007:

Bro think you're confused.. and am sorry can't help..

maybe you read up and learn more.. on your so called "" south south n Niger delta""
I don't need to read any history lesson. Igbo nation started one day so did the Niger Delta.

You guys should drop this history shìt. We've moved on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by CplusJason: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2017
@Jodha, you see them coming at you like toilet flies, just hit the report button.

Koyide.... cool
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Jodha(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:

yes to everything said here. we the ijaws will never support biafra. na only mumu go accept to be part of those con men called ibo.
first the name biafra sounds embarrassing . imagine me in the midst of my international friends and then when asked where am from, i say biafra. mtchew there. i am still yet to see any real ijaw your carry ipob flag. the ones claiming to be from niger delta that are carrying the dirty flag are actually ibos that migrated to rivers state. even when in IYC meetings in nigeria and the ones held in diaspora, we warn our brothers and sisters to avoid anything ipob.
we are not part of ipob and we will never be part of ipob
long live the ijaw nation my sis

Yhu said it all bruh... Long live the ijaw nation... Long live Niger delta...

No be small kain cun men...we all know Igbos want us because of our... They want to take control of our God given natural resources... We don't want...

We shall rise up.. They themselves (Igbos) they know.. If it comes to war... They can't fight us... We'll bring back egbesu... Dem no fit sef...

For peace to reign.. Easterners should go with their Biafra.. We the south South will have our own Republic...

Thanks bro for supporting the movement..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
@Jodha, you see them coming at you like toilet flies, just hit the report button.

Koyide.... cool

Igbos are uncivilized mugus.. Nah their way... Uncultured idiots... cool

I just they click the button they go... cool
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by CplusJason: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

Igbos are uncivilized mugus.. Nah their way... Uncultured idiots... cool

I just they click the button they go... cool
Lol, our oyel don dey enter their big hairy eyes. But dem dive rock.

Chukwu okike abiama will continue to deal with them.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by banty: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
Biafra wedding, Afonjas what can u say?

That flag is just like an herbarlist flag lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Poorboy: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
banty:

E concern you, busybody
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2017
kelechi17:
terrorist bokoharam
u dey craze abi.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

*******modified******
Igbos be quoting me up and down... No matter how hard yhu wail.. We can never be part of yhur Republic..
We're patiently waiting for yhu guys to succeed in yhur Republic of Biafra quest... Then the ijaw nation and the whole Niger delta will rise up.. And demand for our own Republic...

Sorry dear one with very limited information. Before you moan in your proud ignorance 'south south, south south' go first and find the origin and reason for creating south south as well as the time its creation. I am sorry you are this ignorant but in my opinion I would rather do away with the hypocritical sycophants that sold Biafra out during the civil war.
Nevertheless, rivers even carry Biafra matter for head eve more that some core Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2017
intrepidJ:
First if all Seun. If you do not delete these pro biafra Crap the govetnnent will shut it down for you. Secondly, I am getting fed up with this biafra nonsense. Let's do a referendum, all the igbos who now compete with the Hausa as tgemost destabilizing forces in Nigeria should leave Lagos and Abuja and go back to Enugu. Psquarw, Tekno, Jim Iyke.......everybody should pack up and leave make we get chance hear word abeg.
Sorry dear, hug transformer is eventually seun doesn't delete this and govt doesn't shut it down.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
intrepidJ:
I have set up a 5,000 signature petition to the Federal Government to shut down Nairaland, for been a haven for secessionist movement. So far we have just 300, but we will get there.
Story for gods. keep masturbating dear.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
irrefragable:
why the rant na? You asked me a question and I only answered you.

Be truthful to yourself, you yorubas have been the tool which the northerners have used in conquering this nation. The hate which you both share against the igbos have been the uniting force.

You yorubas would rather play second fiddle to the northerners and manage the crumbs of the National cake which they throw to you once in a while than see an igbo man suceed in this nation.
And why on earth would we hate Igbos? You're actually the hateful ones who'll never get along with anyone. Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter you're always there throwing insults around. You so much despise Yorùbás, but you're using Nairaland which is a Yoruba man's platform. You hate Yorùbás so much but your majority can't stop flocking into our cities. What's there to hate about you? You're just mad we're not taking part in your Biafra shenanigans and it's eating you up real bad. Yorùbás don't give a sh¡t, hate the north all you want, who cares. As long as the south west is peaceful and keeps developing. You want to throw tantrums, face your nothern tormentors because they're the ones cracking the whip on your heads. Igbos make up a great number of the stakeholders in different political parties and you still blame the SWers for being behind your misfortune? Why are your fellow igbo men not making better decisions in your interest? I'll tell you why, they're all greedy cynical buffoons who don't give a sh¡t about the Ndigbo, they're the main dogs wagging their tails at the bones of the northerners. Blame your people for your misfortune, not SWers. Awa ko la ko ba yin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Jodha(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
MrSly:

Sorry dear one with very limited information. Before you moan in your proud ignorance 'south south, south south' go first and find the origin and reason for creating south south as well as the time its creation. I am sorry you are this ignorant but in my opinion I would rather do away with the hypocritical sycophants that sold Biafra out during the civil war.
Nevertheless, rivers even carry Biafra matter for head eve more that some core Igbos.

Spare me the history... Bullcrap...

The only people from rivers wey carry Biafra matter for head... Are those ekwerre and igbo speaking people that are deceiving their selves that they're Niger deltans while they're not...

In due time we'll separate the wheat from the shaft.. All those deltans Igbos... Ekwerre and the rest will goan join there ipob brothers.. They're not part of us..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2017
banty:

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, our oyel don dey enter their big hairy eyes. But dem dive rock.

Chukwu okike abiama will continue to deal with them.

Tiri gbosah for yhur head my brother...

Isit our fault... We have oil... cool
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2017
xcolanto:
Never seen a people so proud of their colours... Wonder why Nigerians don't go around flaunting their flags and colors unlike the biafrains.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
STILL WONDERING WHY LIEGERIANS ARE NOT FLAUNTING THEIR COLOURS? WELL APART FROM UNIFORMED PARADES LIKE THE ARMY AND BOYS BRIGADE AND SUPER EAGLES FANS YOU WON'T FIND LIEGERIANS FLAUNTING THEIR COLOURS THE WAY SOUTH EASTERNERS AND A FEW SOUTH SOUTHERNERS FLAUNT THE BIAFRAN FLAG (AT A RISK TO THEIR LIVES AND FREEDOM BY THE WAY) BECAUSE THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS ENTITY CALLED LIEGERIA ARE FED UP WITH THE INJUSTICES, ECONOMIC HARDSHIP, NEPOTISM, UNEQUAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES, AND INSECURITY. BUT AMONG THE 250 NATIONS THAT MAKE UP LIEGERIA IT IS ONLY ONE OF THEM (IGBOS) THAT HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE BOLDNESS TO GO IT ALONE (1967-1970) AND IF THEY FELT THEY HAD MORE TO GAIN BY BEING IN LIEGERIA WHERE THEY DON'T CONTROL THEIR DESTINY THEN THEY WOULD STAY. A QUANTRI WHERE YOU ARE GIVEN A BENCH MARK DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS IN GETTING ADMISSION TO SCHOOLS FUNDED BY HUMAN AND MATERIAL WEALTH GENERATED MORE BY YOURSELVES THAN THE MAJOR BENEFICIARIES CANNOT BE SAID TO REPRESENT YOUR ASPIRATIONS. 90% OF OIL BLOCKS ARE OWNED BY PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE IMMEDIATE HOSTS IS SIMPLY UNFORTUNATE.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool OTHER PEOPLE WHOSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS HOLD LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN NIGERIA ARE EQUALLY FED UP WITH LIEGERIA BUT THEIR ORIENTATION EITHER BY CULTURE OR POLITICS HAVE MENTORED THEM TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER OFF IN NIGERIA THE WAY THE PEOPLE OF NORTH KOREA ARE TAUGHT TO SAY "REGARDLESS OF OUR LACK OF FREEDOM TO EVEN THINK WE ARE HAPPY". THAT HAPPINESS NURTURED BY FEAR OR BY OBLIGATION CANNOT BE TRUE HAPPINESS. THESE ARE THE REASONS I HAVE ADDUCED AS TO WHY BIAFRANS ARE PROUD TO FLAUNT THERE COLOURS MORE THAN THEY WERE 5, 10 OR 17 YEARS AGO WHEN RALPH UWAZURUIKE STARTED HIS MOVEMENT (MASSOB). AS FOR MY OPINION AS TO WHETHER BIAFRA WOULD BE A VIABLE STATE IN THE EVENT OF INDEPENDENCE MY HONEST ANSWER IS AN EMPHATIC YES! IF BIAFRA WAS VIABLE 50 YEARS AGO I DON'T SEE WHY NOT IN THE 21ST CENTURY WITH ALL THE HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES AT THEIR DISPOSAL. BUT IF YOUR BELIEF IS CONTRARY TO MINE THEN I CAN ONLY ASK THAT YOU PUT THAT THEORY TO TEST STARTING WITH A REFERNDUM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by MrSly(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

Spare me the history... Bullcrap...

The only people from rivers wey carry Biafra matter for head... Are those ekwerre and igbo speaking people that are deceiving their selves that they're Niger deltans while they're not...

In due time we'll separate the wheat from the shaft.. All those deltans Igbos... Ekwerre and the rest will goan join there ipob brothers.. They're not part of us..
Tell your pay master that people like me if left alone wouldn't like to share Biafra with its traitors. if eventually you are there in biafra, it is just tolerance and nothing more. The so called oil is of no consequence. Infact oil is depreciating.
This shows how backward you guys are over there. The only thing you build your hope on is oil, nonsense. Show me one of the world leading economy that solely depends on crude oil. I personally see that your region as long-run liabilities to Biafra. Filled with physically and mentally lazy youths. Biafra with or without you. I personally give no qualms.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

I don't need to read any history lesson. Igbo nation started one day so did the Niger Delta.

You guys should drop this history shìt. We've moved on!

where is nigerdelta. who and who are the Nigerdeltans... what tribe made up the Nigerdelta as a nation..

we have the igbo nation. Yoruba nation or oduduwa..
Hausas..fulani.. these are tribes.. even the ijaws..

now which tribe is called the nigerdelta or south south..

please explain..
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by GerogeI(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:

yes to everything said here. we the ijaws will never support biafra. na only mumu go accept to be part of those con men called ibo.
first the name biafra sounds embarrassing . imagine me in the midst of my international friends and then when asked where am from, i say biafra. mtchew there. i am still yet to see any real ijaw your carry ipob flag. the ones claiming to be from niger delta that are carrying the dirty flag are actually ibos that migrated to rivers state. even when in IYC meetings in nigeria and the ones held in diaspora, we warn our brothers and sisters to avoid anything ipob.
we are not part of ipob and we will never be part of ipob
long live the ijaw nation my sis

Let me Educate you a bit.
If u are truly Ijaw you are culturally more tied with the origin of the name than Igbos. The name Biafra is the name of the ocean Bight spanning across the coast from Ijaw region down to Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea. This name was changed from Bight of Biafra, to Bight of Benin after the civil war as part of the British properganda and deception implemented by the Nigerian Government. How can it be the Bight of Benin, when Benin Kingdom was never coastal? If you doubt check any pre-1960 map, u will see the boarder with the Atlantic named Biafra. Further, that name as the name of a new country was chosen and suggested by a man from Calabar Region to the Assembly at Enugu during the 1967 seccession.

As for the relationship between the Niger Delta and Igbos, The only reason why successive Northern Govt are afraid of invading the Niger Delta, is the fear of having antagonistic and experienced fighting Igbo population behind any force advancing into the Niger Delta. Any such force could easily be isolated and decimated or even disarmed inspite of their sophistication. For those who are observing, even when Buhari planned to send forces into the Niger Delta, they were preceeded by a huge influx of armed Fulani men, traveling by foot (supposedly unnoticed) into the South Eastern States forests. Why? So Niger Delta Resource control interest and Biafra seccession are complimentary. Ijaws can stay out of Biafra if they want, but do not fight it, cause you will be fighting and disarming yourself.

In terms of resources, note that Anambra Basin has huge volumes of proven commercial gas reservoirs sealed in 60s 70s. Orient Petroleum is operating only one of the proven oil fields. No new seismic has even been done in recent times. IMO area has already exploited oil reserves. In terms of Geology, the whole Anambra Basin up the Benue Basin, Right up to the foot of Jos plateau is an ancient ocean, later filed up by earth movements and materials from the Cameroon Volcanoes, which is why you have the red soil, due to iron oixide from volcanic magma. Oil source rocks are usually from ancient oceans, so the whole area has good prospects for oil and gas. Why will others exploit their oil, when that of the Niger Delta is being shared freely by all.

How ever only a fool like Nigeria will plan a country to be reliant on oil in 2017. So Niger Delta Ijaws and Urhobos, should realise that Igbos do not need your oil, because they have theirs, which has not been tapped cause they did not allow themselves to be deceived as you where by British interest.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Basalt(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:

*******modified******

We no even want una sef. Una wahala too much.
Always lazy and ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:
its illegal to fly a terrorist group flag in a country. why cant nigeria arrest any idiot that flys this dirty colour flag

tongue tongue tongue tongue You call our flag of freedom dirty? Since the Fulani invasion of the south have you not noticed that the amount of flies that come with their cow dung had increased? Thereby competing with the already existing mosquitoes. It is reasoning like yours that makes me stop to give my hard earned money to filthy almajiri beggars.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
>>Copied.

*MIND-BLOWING!!! CONFIRMED PROPHESIES OF NNAMDI KANU THAT CAME TO PASS.*

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.

No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them.

They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their serfs forever”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 12 Oct 2014

“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land.

Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Nov 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever.

Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 2nd Dec. 2014

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous.

We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.

They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 16th Jan 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others.

They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South.

They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go.

Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011).

They are enemies of peaceful co-existence.

We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 15th March 2015

These brief quotations from our leader over the radio have all come to pass before our very eyes.

As the media inundate us to react to the Uzo-Uwani massacre on Monday, we can only remind all that the prophesies of Nnamdi Kanu over the Radio Biafra, for which he is unjustly incarcerated have all come to pass.

We can only add that he forgot to inform the world before his unjust arrest and detention, that the DSS would falsely accuse us of killing 5 Fulani who they vehemently refuse to take newsmen to the graves to confirm the veracity, if any.

He also probably didn’t know that we would be taken back to the dark Abacha era, were non-existent groups are hired to organize press conferences, ostensibly to defend the blunders of the DSS.

He also didn’t know that a new era will emerge where powers from above will try to kill the truth by sending Imo governor to Abia govt house to do damage control for the DSS over wild and baseless allegations.

We conclude by informing the world that we will not retaliate the cold blooded murder by Buhari’s kinsmen in Uzo-Uwani on Monday because it is not in our character, neither will we play into the hands of blood thirsty dictator who sent his kinsmen out on rampage as a forerunner to his evil agenda to subjugate our people.

We remain a peace loving, focused and well disciplined mass movement totally committed to freedom.

We have nothing more to add as Buhari, his kinsmen and security agents have only confirmed our great leader a PROPHET and VISIONARY LEADER. We rest our case.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2017
*WORTHY OF NOTE!!!*

A Yoruba friend asked me:

"Under what conditions would you support “One Nigeria” and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?"

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports. Only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja should be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c should and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6. All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points.

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW be handled by one local company and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let’s see if you the North and SW will like it for a month…

Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that – same with flying or connecting flights; same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.

On hearing these, the Yoruba friend replied:

"You can’t be serious, this is wickedness"

and I said…Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 years?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth.

Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federalism character in Nigeria.

Let’s have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria.

*THIS IS WHAT BIAFRA AGITATION IS ALL ABOUT!*

*Please share, it's worth sharing!*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.