Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (26667 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Photos of a woman begging with her beautiful triplets are trending online in a bid to help the poor family. The woman and her 3 beautiful kids were spotted sitting close to the fly-over at Rumuola in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state -with sympathizers who surrounded them giving cash to the mother. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/woman-who-recently-gave-birth-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by chris4gold(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Durhleepee(f): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
May GOD provide for the family

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
APC is a party of demons and satan

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
I saw her close to benharry but I doubt

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MhissBelva(f): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oh lord!
some people are looking for just one..dem no see..meanwhile someone gave birth to three and she's looking for resources to take care of them

What a life!

28 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by baby124: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you have a baby that age, look closely to make sure they are not using your baby to beg. Some day care rent people's babies out to these women o. They now use them to beg. I can bet that those children belong to some innocent parents somewhere.

Why was she not arrested for endangering their lives? It only takes an out of control car to kill those children. Not to talk of the danger of dust and other infections they are being exposed to.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
baby124:
If you have a baby that age, look closely to make sure they are not using your baby to beg. Some day care rent people's babies out to these women o. They now use them to beg. I can bet that those children belong to some innocent parents somewhere.

Why was she not arrested for endangering their lives? It only takes an out of control car to kill those children. Not to talk of the danger of dust and other infection a they are being exposed to.
God bless you sister, I had doubts the day I met the woman and her kids. Trust Nigerians they'll give her money and collect powder.

I knew she's fake as a guy and a lady were with her

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by BuariCopyPaste: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Which mother of triplet
All I can see is a woman going about her daily business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Population control is needed right now
We are going down the road to anarchy and chaos ...
These kids will grow up without parental care.. No education ...what becomes of them .. Where is their place in society..
I propose one man one wife ... Two kids
Go against it and pay money to the state

Trump once said Africans are lazy and only good in making babies... I believe him

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Rtopzy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
.Poverty is a terrible disease.
oh Lord preserve those kids

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
.Poverty is a terrible disease.
oh Lord preserve those kids
There are many types of poverty
This right here is a man made poverty
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Women can do anything to survive.. Even to d point of killing their babies for money.. If I were a police officer I will arrest that woman and make sure she bails her babies with all the money she gat.. Nonsense.. How can a woman take a baby and lay under the sun .. Anythn can just happen.. Hazards everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
What I see is a wicked mother, if at all she is the mother. Why lay her kids on the kerb of a busy road? All it takes is for one mad Nigerian driver to skid off the road... let's not talk about noise and air pollution.

Is this the best she can do?
She should be arrested, and her mental state ascertained.

The babies need help, she needs mental check-up for subjecting them to such hazard at this tender age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Tazdroid(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
So pitiable, the man responsible for scoring three goals with one shot should be arrested for abandoning the woman.

When e dey sweet am for za oza room, e tink say e miss "d target"?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Tazdroid(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Beg?

Do Southerners beg?

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Tenim47(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:

undecided gerout, how does begging tag along APC? buhari impreginate her

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by LAFO: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaperLace:
What I see is a wicked mother, if at all she is the mother. Why lay her kids on the kerb of a busy road? All it takes is for one mad Nigerian drive to skid of the road... let's not talk about noise and air pollution.

Is this the best she can do?
She should be arrested, and her mental state ascertained.
dingbang:
Women can do anything to survive.. Even to d point of killing their babies for money.. If I were a police officer I will arrest that woman and make sure she bails her babies with all the money she gat.. Nonsense.. How can a woman take a baby and lay under the sun .. Anythn can just happen.. Hazards everywhere..
baby124:

Why was she not arrested for endangering their lives? It only takes an out of control car to kill those children. Not to talk of the danger of dust and other infections they are being exposed to.
God bless these brains!

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by amii131(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Choi life.....God just because of the babies sad
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by jegusy2k: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Shey na APC give her belle

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
May God send her helpers!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmm

Allahu Ahlam

Only God knows..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by gsogbu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Saw this lady at slaughter, close to PH Zoo begging and sharing powder at the same time. My attention was drawn to her when i saw a maid who helped held her bag took out some money to give a keke man change.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
4 of them appears to be in a dangerous condition at this time. Prone to any kind of infection from the filthy environment

Crying... My prayers go out to y'all
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm... sad.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by AskProf: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SEOManiac: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm

i drove past rumuola twice today, i didn't see anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.