Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (26668 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by frisky2good(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Begging dey her blood before she born the triplets.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by M2dX(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
Women can do anything to survive.. Even to d point of killing their babies for money.. If I were a police officer I will arrest that woman and make sure she bails her babies with all the money she gat.. Nonsense.. How can a woman take a baby and lay under the sun .. Anythn can just happen.. Hazards everywhere..
yeye
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by DrogoG(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
She's poor and can't keep her legs closed.
If you can't take care of a baby, don't be pregnant!!! Use condom!

Any time I see child begging on the street, I feel like slapping the sh*it out of the parents!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by solz007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
But What About Her Husband Nah!? Kilode??
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by nengibo: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
This one na business woman, e full Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mira4u: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wike will not see these people to remove from the road, na vulcanizers be him headache. Mtcheweww misplaced priority.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SexyRat: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
I took these pics myself, interviewed the woman, gave her my no to call. Made a thread on it. No mod move it to front page.

A blogger now copied everything. And it made front page

I raise yansh for una. shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3770365/mother-triplets-found-begging-rumuola

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Alezy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Saw this woman with the kids 3days ago at Romola junction. I just don't know what to say. May God provide for her.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
mira4u:
Wike will not see these people to remove from the road, na vulcanizers be him headache. Mcheweww misplaced priority.
Take is easy. If wike sees her at any time she surly will be taken outta that state.

she was even sitted in a corner where the likes of wike or any government person will never see her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Fourwinds: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
amii131:
Choi life.....God just because of the babies sad
sometimes when d thing dey sweet d man and woman them no dey remember all this result ooo
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mira4u: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alezy:
Take is easy. If wike sees her at any time she surly will be taken outta that state.

she was even sitted in a corner where the likes of wike or any government person will never see her.

Really? But they can see vulcanizers bah. Besides there are many destitute n beggars not too far from government house in ph. He didn't see those ones too? What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oyienootieno: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
God bless you sister, I had doubts the day I met the woman and her kids. Trust Nigerians they'll give her money and collect powder.

I knew she's fake as a guy and a lady were with her

Please do us Nlander a favour. Kindly investigate the woman and post the true story here. Sincerely i feel pity for the woman and the kids.

Many rich people are busy spending millions on babies that are not even theirs, the wife has to do ojoro to bring in the child. And see a poor woman blessed with triplets.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nellybank(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
My person abeg no vex o. though the situation no dey similar but "APC AND BUHARI DON REALLY SHOW NIGERIANS PEPPER". Chaiiiiii. See meeeeee
Tenim47:

undecided gerout, how does begging tag along APC? buhari impreginate her

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SexyRat: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyienootieno:

Please do us Nlander a favour. Kindly investigate the woman and post the true story here. Sincerely i feel pity for the woman and the kids.

Many rich people are busy spending millions on babies that are not even theirs, the wife has to do ojoro to bring in the child. And see a poor woman blessed with triplets.

I was the one that took those pictures and made a thread on it, but this op copied everything and made his own thread.
I saw her giving one of them breast.

According to her her husband is sick and is receiving treatment on the village.

I have her my no to call me so I can locate her house.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by sunshineV(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

There are many types of poverty
This right here is a man made poverty

somebody dat is doing her normal hustle

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Alezy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
mira4u:

Really? But they can see vulcanizers bah. Besides there are many destitute n beggars not too far from government house in ph. He didn't see those ones too? What is wrong is wrong.
hnmmmm, okay I agree but i just hope you understand that everyone cannot get help directly from the state government.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Alezy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
SexyRat:

I was the one that took those pictures and made a thread on it, but this op copied everything and made his own thread.

you wouldn't really blame the MODs I think they follow a certain kind of people for good news plus poorly constructed write up.

But its really bad, someone gets such news and he is totally ignored even on same platform, same day. This Op na thief

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
I saw her close to benharry but I doubt
nah town u dey stay? shocked I've seen her severally at rumuola.. Kai nah so she beg from place to place I sabi her well well.. I knew wen those kids were very small. I met her at garrison on my way out. Coming back from rumuola I met her at the junction...

ABEG BUHARI NO DO ANYTHING OOOO.. NAH THE WOMAN HOBBY OOO.. BEGGING. I SABI HER WELA WELA... IF U PLY RUMUOLA AND GARRISON ROUTE IN PH U NO NEED ANY PERSON TO TELL U
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by akigbemaru: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Photos of a woman begging with her beautiful triplets are trending online in a bid to help the poor family. The woman and her 3 beautiful kids were spotted sitting close to the fly-over at Rumuola in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state -with sympathizers who surrounded them giving cash to the mother. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/woman-who-recently-gave-birth-to.html
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
So sad. .....God bless me so I can help people

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oyienootieno: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2017
SexyRat:

God will surely reward you for your time. Get her info and probably post it here of other social media. Am sure people will be touched and help can come from there. Meanwhile I'm willing to contribute a token.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
APC is a party of demons and satan
short your dirty mouth jare. Stop blaming any party and the government. What can you do as a good person to better the lots of this woman and her triplet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Guyman02: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:
Oh lord!
some people are looking for just one..dem no see..meanwhile someone gave birth to three and she's looking for resources to take care of them

What a life!

very gullible Nigerian, so you fell for this scam?
if a woman gives birth to triplets, she is celebrated, the pastor of her church will use her to shine and boost the status of his church by telling everyone that he prayed for her and God blessed her with triple blessings and he will ask women who want similar blessings to contribute to their welfare.

The Igwe or Oba will claim that his community is known for fruitfulness and ask everyone to donate to the family for more blessings.

The local Govt chairmans wife will take her to her excellency the Governors wife for gifts from her foundation and have a media circus like we saw the Head of Service and Buhari wife do to the mother of quintuplets last week.

The hospital were they were born will like to take credit for the expertise of their doctors and nurses in carrying out successful delivery and pose for advert pictures accompanied with gifts.
Her family and husbands family will come together and spread the news far and wide for support.

You better take a closer look at those babies and ask your relatives who have nannies to check on their babies.
'Triplets' displayed like this are most times rented babies for business, one was arrested recently in Lagos and the story was posted here on NL

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
APC is a party of demons and satan

Any small thing na government
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Guyman02:

very gullible Nigerian, so you fell for this scam?
if a woman gives birth to triplets, she is celebrated, the pastor of her church will use her to shine and boost the status of his church by telling everyone that he prayed for her and God blessed her with triple blessings and he will ask women who want similar blessings to contribute to their welfare.
The Igwe or Oba will claim that his community is known for fruitfulness and ask everyone to donate to the family for more blessings.
The local Govt chairman wife will take her to her excellency the Governors wife for gifts from her foundation and media circus.
The hospital were they were born will like to take credit for the expertise of their doctors and nurses in carrying out successful delivery.

You better take a closer look at those babies and ask your relatives who have nannies to check on their babies.
'Triplets' displlike this are most times rented babies for business, one was arrested recently in Lagos and the story was posted here on NL

You are very very right

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by purplekayc(m): 12:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Marumu:
Na wa oo
dem dey craze
Especially glo
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by purplekayc(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Nah people wey no need 3plets na him dey get am
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by eflintsone(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2017
thank God say she no be hausa if not this page for don enta like 30pages ...all filled up with ill comments from most of the igbos here
may Almighty God provide for her i pray ....Amen
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Guyman02: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:
Oh lord!
some people are looking for just one..dem no see..meanwhile someone gave birth to three and she's looking for resources to take care of them

What a life!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Guyman02: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2017
who else is not deceived by this scam?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by NaijaElba(m): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Shame on wicked Wike's wife!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by net282: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2017
People actually look for smt like this bt dined, what a life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.