Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers (51625 Views)

Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Based on logistics
Efe finally changed his shirt
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Efe,motivational speech you people play too much!
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by canalily(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
25million is gradually finishing o o oh shocked shocked
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by ouzo1(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
me I just tire!

Mitcheeeeew!

No vex ma
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
He looks good.
I don't like his dread.
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by jdstunt(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by jfleece(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Make una leave the poor guy na... The nigga is trying so hard to be humble and to fit in... Let's show some love..
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by frubben(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Please did I see he is to give motivational speech hahahhhhahha

On kissing and pressing boobs abi
Abi na toasting
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Penisman: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Give motivational speech as what ? mtcheeeew.
Not as a runs girl ooo...
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by ztanleechima(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
ehm.
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by umarshehu58(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Motivational speech to join BBN or what?
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by caprini1: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:
Finally
Finally ke? the shoes nko? saw that on him like 4 times now. grin
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by MhissBelva(f): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2017
caprini1:
Finally ke? the shoes nko? saw that on him like 4 times now. grin

Observer cheesy
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by chukzgerine33(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Abeg make una free the nigga afterall na economics im study for school ....he likes utilizing hix resources
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Prettyclever(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2017
His discipline in school was economics, u remember?? So he is economising the 25k
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Changes from polo to yomi?

so?

I shu fry pap?
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by caprini1: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:

Observer cheesy
haba Na! ......am just with good eyes,but Sha the shoe was well noted when he performed his rap song on one super sports program like this.

1 Like

Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Nnadijeff3: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerians are difficult people. ....Mark Zuckerberg nkoooo.
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by poshestmina(f): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why izit paining you...
You honestly don't deserve a reply but if u are worthless enough to want to be motivated by Efe ,u shouldn't be a human being in the first place !

1 Like

Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Pelebabaagba(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:

I tire for these people.. Motivational speech abt what...
To me has done nothing worth giving Motivational speech upandan...
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by OkuFaba(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:
i wonder oo. Thats how they damage we youths. Our votes got him here, we dont need motivatinal speech from him.
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by cr7lomo: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why izit paining you...

I just don't understand people like u...y do u think its paining @poshestmina...can u pls explain what he wanna say during his motivational speech...guy , the efe guy no get am, if Na bisola, i will understand...u want him to go and b telling youths based on logistics based on logistics...improve ur mentality abeg

1 Like

Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Kingston6: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Bugatie:

Drip who he is?
So people will say he won and forgot his background abi
Nt dt bro, bt they must b a different...
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Kingston6: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Nawaoo. Y Nigerians like dis. BBN don end na y dis efe story again
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by barallanee(f): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Love his first pics with the brown shoe
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by poshestmina(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
cr7lomo:

I just don't understand people like u...y do u think its paining @poshestmina...can u pls explain what he wanna say during his motivational speech...guy , the efe guy no get am, if Na bisola, i will understand...u want him to go and b telling youths based on logistics based on logistics...improve ur mentality abeg
I wonder too ,someone that can't speak good English for 5 minutes is suddenly a motivational speaker to youths .imagine ! he's better off motivating street urchins .motivation don suffer!
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2017
niceguy7:
Why dem dey trouble this guy naa, shebi he don talk say he go repeat cloth on aylive show....
That AY 419, I pity Efe, small time now he will finish spending 24M by the time AY and his family handle him, imagine Efe rocking Yomi Casual, wer Fashion designers that don't charge more needs his money,Nice one bro keep it up.
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Tenplet(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:
I wonder too ,someone that can't speak good English for 5 minutes is suddenly a motivational speaker to youths .imagine ! he's better off motivating street urchins .motivation don suffer!
pray for divine sense in ur life abegi
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by idrisalomagold(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
leave efe alone and make your own money.
LCFHC is a china based company that promises a sum of $1380 per person and also $100 per each member a sponsor brings in to the platform. And the happiest thing is that the cash out is this May and the free entry will still be on till June but the earlier the better for you to join now for you to partake and enjoy the immunity of the mass spillover which will push you up to 1 star leader, 2 star leader, 3 star leader or even up to 4 star leader. On the compensation plan, you shall find the various amounts of cashout for each leader and even for free individual who is not a leader.
Amazingly, you can also shop online with so many online stores that china has partnered with.
On a more serious note, w can count so many DOT COM Success stories that happened before our eyes
“PayPal, FaceBook, MicroSoft, Bitcoin, Skype, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay, Apple, and Google”
Before I continue, there some rules, regulations and needed details which we must first make ourselves used to. I will also post the images, logo and compensation plans to you for more clarification. They are as follow.
RULES AND PRECAUTIONS FOR JOINING
1.You can only join under a sponsor as duplication of data will make the company to delete such entry and the person will forfeit his account.
2. If you have ever sent your details to any sponsor before, just count on him or her and expect you will be registered in due course by also relating with him or her via the medium you met and follow him up till you receive your username.
3. Don’t post your mobile number or email or details here as I will never attend to it. But ensure you reply to my email so that I can get your details and have you registered and have your usernames by early May (Note, don’t send your details if you have sent to any sponsor as duplication is not accepted)
4. When you receive your username and login details from me, ensure you login, and activate your account by pressing the red button from your BackOffice.
5. Get ready your scan photo ID ready to be uploaded when the time comes as the company does not want any anonymous and ghost members. The ID must be scanned front and back.
6. Please, when you login and activate your account, check your profile and see your data is correct and make any correction ever before you upload your ID. After ID uploading, No more edition
7. Please when you are editing, let the name on your ID tally with your name on the LCF platform and must also tally with your bank account due to cashout.
8. Also, your ID number must tally with what u used to register with, but you can change all these to suit your condition before you upload your ID.
You can also add your own downlines from your own BackOffice.
9. Most importantly, there is nothing like referral link. You must join under an already registered member who will register you and thereby giving you your own username that will make you a sponsor to others

NEEEDED DETAILS

Send me the following data to my email. Please endeavor not to post anything here but reply to my email I will give here and I will get you registered when the green light shows starting from tomorrow and you shall receive your login details and do the necessary things I have outlined out here.
Contact me on stateandcapital@gmail.com with the following info;
1. Name in full
2. Sex
3. Mobile
4. ID number. (Note: either voters card number, Intl passport number not yet expired, National ID number, student ID with your photo on it and must not be expired, state ID card, etc)
let the topic of your mail be Register me for LCF 3000 coins
Re: Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers by Lepkacious: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
mrking3:
Mhen!! EFE need to work on his dress sense!!! Between, its time he dropped this street talks!
dsame u will cum out 2moro nd say his living a fake life, human beings are too difficult

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.