Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion (88387 Views)

Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British / New Biafran World Heavy Weight Boxer Emerge / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by shinaking: 1:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Anthony oluwafemi olaseni joshua omo YORUBA we too get mouth, we lead and the rest follow. Wold champion congrats aburo waa pe fun wa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Lily4star:

Thanks so much
Both can still be referred to as a Knockout right?
Yes.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by amaridigital(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2017
It's of no use trying to mix up the past with the present. Someone who would rather prefer Josh lost the fight is now commenting he is lucky not to fight ZkK when he was younger. That's a dumb commence. People live in their own time and age. We can only learn from the past not live in it. Why don't you go and resurrect Mike Tyson or holyfied to face Joshua in a bout. You can bring back Michael Jackson to compete the Grammy award with Beyonce. Let Josh enjoy his victory while plan yours. Boxers will always five centuries from now. Stop crying how lucky Josh is for not facing Mohammed Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Joevics(m): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Vikkie14:
To Anthony Joshua,
Even Animation self, Una dey give am tribal Mark,
Huh, Afonjazi
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by BigBrother9ja: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2017
kenonze:
Is he married?
No.
But it's easy for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to... lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Augustinaz(m): 1:19am On Apr 30, 2017
ACTIVE NIGERIAN & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS DATABASE AVAILABLE.

Our Active E-Mail Address Database List :

helps you to carry out an effective email marketing campaign Which in return helps you to create an ONLINE Presence that will

put you AHEAD of your COMPETITORS.

Grab the ATTENTION of your TARGET MARKET and then Convert the Generated TRAFFIC Into profitable customers.

Contact us for your Bulk Email Address Database List (One Million) 1,000,000 emails for (US$15) 5,000 naira.

E-Mail: digital.life.systems@outlook.com
Google talk, google hangout: digitallifesystems@gmail.com
Twitter: @digital.life.sys1
whatsapp: 234(0)8113902631
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by luminouz(m): 1:27am On Apr 30, 2017
kolaaderin:

Well britain trained him, so give the victory to UK, Nigeria must have distroyed his career prospects by now probably somewhere doing yahoo yahoo as a yoruba boy , developing asian countries with hard drugs as an igbo boy or gboko haram commandant serial terrorist as a hausa boy. YOU SEE MY PEOPLE NIGERIA HAS FAILED EVERY LIVING SOULS LIVING ON HER. I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Show Me ur tear stained face or......

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Pokiyo007: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2017
wat d fuse about all dis?.I mean for all we know it could be a planned fight nd Aj must ave been meant to win in first place.pls someone explain
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by obafemee80(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by roymary: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2017
Lily4star:
Sorry for the disturbance, but can someone please enlighten me what's the meaning of TKO what's the difference with KO.

Congrats to Joshua

KO means Knockout.

While

TKO means technical knockout.

When you are KO - you are knocked to oblivion smiley

TKO occurred when a fighter is being battered but the referee steps in to stop the fight in order to prevent the fighter from taking more damage.

KO
https://media4./media/xThuWtyb1yMlKIrz0c/200w.gif

TKO

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by ManTiger(m): 1:47am On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Josua beat the beast... the victory is for Nigeria not UK

Nigeria refused him the chance to represent us at the Olympic, Britain gave him the platform and he won gold for them.
The victory is for UK not Nigeria bro.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

This won't be the first time he will lose now. He once lost against Samuel Peter.
. Get it straight. Klitscko NEVER lost against peters... Why do u people write without checking your facts, its disgraceful . it was a 12round match and Klitscko won by unanimous decision , that was in 2005( or there about)

Please get your facts right...

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by redcliff: 2:44am On Apr 30, 2017
brightballer:
You mean Ukrainian?

Same ni my brother
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by redcliff: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Josua beat the beast... the victory is for Nigeria not UK

Which nigeria? The zoo that denied him a chance?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by redcliff: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2017
just2endowed:
Good fight.

Am sure he uses powerbank to recharge

Useless post
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by EagleNest(m): 3:04am On Apr 30, 2017
rightwingz:
Trans-Atlantic[b][/b] slavery is over but blacks are into deeper slavery of mentality. Representing white people in Olympics and prestigious sport is shameful.
If we have the right strategy and love our race, we can make it in a world stage. [b][/b]

Illusion. Abeg travel and see.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by samuelgodson(m): 3:23am On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Cum y does d guy have diffrent names lky dis. In one place I saw anthony emeka joshua and in another place i saw anthony. oluwaseni joshua. undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Howmon: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Deontay is a beast, rooting for that match too
ancientbanana:
for u to doubt josh then u don't watch boxing or u don't watch josh fight. I can't wait for joshua vs deontay Wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Howmon:
Deontay is a beast, rooting for that match too

Deontey is not a match for A.J , I tell u... He is not at all...

I have seen their fight, and any good boxing analyst can tell that...
Deontey is more like a kid fighter, he isn't seasoned and hasn't really faced an opponent , just sissies his being facing...
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by ManTiger(m): 3:45am On Apr 30, 2017
PaulKillerman:
. Get it straight. Klitscko NEVER lost against peters... Why do u people write without checking your facts, its disgraceful . it was a 12round match and Klitscko won by unanimous decision , that was in 2005( or there about)

Please get your facts right...
The other brother defeated Samuel Peter in 7th round, that was around 2010 or 11

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by wink2015(m): 3:49am On Apr 30, 2017
The Klitschko invincibility is now fading out so fast as virtually every new boxer is beating the living daylight out of him.

It all started with Lennox lewis beating his brother, Vitali Klitschko some years back and winning the world champion for boxing.

More recently, We have seen Mike Fury beating Vladmir Klitschko.

Now, Anthony Joshua, the Nigerian born beating Vladmir Klitschko.

It is valid to conclude here that the Klitschko winning days are fast fading out and he should consider an early retirement like Mike Tyson and the rest of it.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
omo're bi'yan. bawo ni? We rejoice with Afonja Joshua smiley

The smiling one cheesy
Mo wa my dear, iwo nko? smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by galaxy2020(m): 4:11am On Apr 30, 2017
I never doubted his abilities. klitschko met a better and more determined younger fighter

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 30, 2017
So happy for AJ, despite being knocked down before, he still fought back and made it 19 wins by TKO! !!!! That's a crazy feat to achieve..... S.Peters has finally been avenged cool
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Amarabae(f): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2017
He looks good with a nice body. Btw why did he reject Nigeria for UK?
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by princejayboss: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2017
SchoolCare:
Honestly, I really had doubts on A.J.. Tha Ukrainian man almost killed Peters.

Good job Anthony. cheesy

Thats because you dont follow the HW divison .... next is DW ... AJ need to teach that bum a lession
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by godquality: 4:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Time for the grand pa Klitschko's​ to retire from boxing. Both of them don try. But they should give way for others. Congrats to AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by princejayboss: 4:26am On Apr 30, 2017
GloryIsaac:
So happy for AJ, despite being knocked down before, he still fought back and made it 19 wins by TKO! !!!! That's a crazy feat to achieve..... S.Peters has finally been avenged cool

AJ still have a big task ahead if he want to unify the division.... DW is waiting for him.... that guy na KO master... taller than AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by LorDBolton(m): 4:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Heavyweight title. Fight and their faces are still ok?

Boxing is dead jare
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by 007s(m): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2017
#Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua
#Afonja Of Life
all those my igbo dudes that use to say na only mouth we get we no fit fight. lets stage a fight between ur own #samuel Peters And our Own #Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua. if we no go finish una
#just joking
Victory for all nigerians
@ one point samuel Peters did us great
and now it is #Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by TexasR: 4:37am On Apr 30, 2017
SchoolCare:
Honestly, I really had doubts on A.J.. Tha Ukrainian man almost killed Peters.

Good job Anthony. cheesy

He almost killed Peter's buh good a thing the guy Anthony that beat him is partly Nigerian too
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by 007s(m): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
rightwingz:
Trans-Atlantic slavery is over but blacks are into deeper slavery of mentality. Representing white people in Olympics and prestigious sport is shameful.
If we have the right strategy and love our race, we can make it in a world stage.

Nigerian press and society are not helping the matter at all. We celebrate mediocrity like BB naija, tonto vs churchhill and forget about real National heroes.

where is Okagbare? where is that US based Anambra girl that represented us in rowing? nobody talk about her again until Olympics. Where is Chioma Ajunwa? where is James Peter's (aka Nigerian nightmare)

Chierika Ukogu shocked the world in Olympics. Represented Nigeria with her resources and nobody cares but mummu governors now sending private jet to carry BB naija contestants as if they have special talent or discovery.
Shut up dia his father is an english man, but mother yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.