Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion (88375 Views)

Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British / New Biafran World Heavy Weight Boxer Emerge / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by cooldood(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2017
bruzrecordz:
Why am I not seen blood.. Two heavyweight fight and blood no cum out, that one Na fight.. Abeg next. cryWhy am I not seen blood.. Two heavyweight fight and blood no cum out, that one Na fight.. Abeg next.
So you no see cut for Klitschko's left eye, after the heavy blow from AJ in round 5, he had to continue to stitch it till round 10. Although AJ too has a swollen left eye and a small cut. That was the best heavyweight bout in over a decade.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by cooldood(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
If Joshua were in zoogeria he would have channel his great energy into owo mi da business. He would have probably been a thug to one idiotic politician in the zoo. HE WOULD NEVER HAD BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION.

THIS IS WHY BIAFRANS HAVE RIGHTLY ARGUED THAT THE ZOO MUST DISINTEGRATE SO THAT ODUDUWA CAN HAVE MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO DO THEM PROUD.

ZOOGERIA IS A TALENT KILLER, IT HATES MERIT AND ENTHRONES MEDIOCRITY WHICH IT CALLS 'QUOTA SYSTEM'. JOSHUA'S MUM KNEW THIS AND ENSURED THAT HER SON WON'T BE INFECTED BY THE ZOOGERIAN VIRUS OF MEDIOCRITY.

JOSHUA'S VICTORY IS AN ARGUMENT AGAINST THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF THE TALENT-KILLING ZOO THAT HATES MERIT. WHY SOME AFONJAS DON'T EMBRACE THIS TRUTH AND CONTINUE TO ANTAGONIZE BIAFRA IS BEYOND ME.
You get sense my bro! You get foresight! Leave them, let them continue to deceive themselves, cos 9ja was even founded on deceit.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Sagamu boy I'm proud of you
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
He looks good with a nice body. Btw why did he reject Nigeria for UK?
good, better, best...which will u go for?the guy is solomon
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by niceguy7(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Na God save me yesterday i for don loose 5k on klitsko on bet9ja......smtin jst tell me say no try am.... grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2017
rightwingz:
Trans-Atlantic slavery is over but blacks are into deeper slavery of mentality. Representing white people in Olympics and prestigious sport is shameful.
If we have the right strategy and love our race, we can make it in a world stage.

Nigerian press and society are not helping the matter at all. We celebrate mediocrity like BB naija, tonto vs churchhill and forget about real National heroes.

where is Okagbare? where is that US based Anambra girl that represented us in rowing? nobody talk about her again until Olympics. Where is Chioma Ajunwa? where is James Peter's (aka Nigerian nightmare)

Chierika Ukogu shocked the world in Olympics. Represented Nigeria with her resources and nobody cares but mummu governors now sending private jet to carry BB naija contestants as if they have special talent or discovery.

cry
cry, the beloved country. cry
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by bitcoinvin(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
See their Mouth;nigerian Born.
In his speech he never mentioned Nigeria cos he was bouted out by nigerian coach during olympics.
If i were joshua i will deny being from the most useless and corrupt nation on earth
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by azeeza(f): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Jpreyz:
Congrats Anthony Adeiza Joshua grin
We are so so proud of you.
yeah ohinoyi adeiza

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by azimibraun: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Klitchko took a dive to introduce the new face of the heavyweight division. Now the division has the world' attention again. Mayweather and Paquio of a lower weight division, Kept boxing going for a while now they are old and gone. The heavy weight division in particular and boxing in general must use Joshua to regain prominence. All hail kitchko the saviour of the sport.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by judgedredd22(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:
Congrats!

thanks love... but wait o, easter never finish? grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by bitcoinvin(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Nigeria-Born Anthony Joshua has defeated Wladimir Klitschko in the fight for the World Heavyweight Title..
He defeated him by TKO in the 11th Round to win the title...

After the fight, he had this to say,

"As I said, I'm not perfect but I'm trying. You leave your ego at the door and respect your opponent.
"Wladimir is a role model in and out of the ring.
"I'm a little bit emotional, because I know I've got doubters. But I dig deep. When you go to the trenches, you find out who you really are."

When asked who he would challenge next... He said,

"Tyson Fury, where you at baby?
"Come on, is that what you want to see? I enjoy fighting. I love fighting. Tyson Fury I know he has been talking a lot and wants to come back and compete
"I want to give 90,000 people another chance to come back and watch some boxing here,"

By the way, At the time of stoppage, the scorecards were as follows:
96-93 AJ
95-93 - AJ
95-93 - WK

See their Mouth;nigerian Born.
In his speech he never mentioned Nigeria cos he was bouted out by nigerian coach during olympics.
If i were joshua i will deny being from the most useless and corrupt nation on earth

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by rampantlover: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Mumugerians are funny people grin grin.....Anthony Joshua Mumugeria in his interview. You didnt invest in him becoming a world champion but you are mad that British Press failed to acknowledge his mumugerian heritage grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by dacovajnr: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
cooldood:

His dad is british oga.
British/Nigerian Oga! Stop being bitter undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by dacovajnr: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
chronique:
Congrats to Anthony. He is lucky Vitali has retired. I remember how Samuel Peters rushed to beat Wladimir Klitscho and ended up being beaten blue black by Vitali. Anthony doesn't seem to have any major competitor in the ring again. Those dissing Samuel Peters seem to have forgotten that He fought in an era where the heavy weight division was populated with tough opponents like the Klitscho brothers, Oleg Maskev and the likes.
Peter never beat any of the Klitschkos undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by dacovajnr: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

This won't be the first time he will lose now. He once lost against Samuel Peter.
He never lost against peter!
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
oga, Cristiano Ronaldo or his parents nevery migrated from Brazil. Stop reading fake news. His parents were 100% Portuguese

And as for Özil. Agreed he's still Turkish but he's also German as he was born and raised there.
So you haven't seen the move 'the rise of the other Ronaldo' http://www.thenational.ae/sport/world-cup-2014/branches-from-cristiano-ronaldox2019s-family-tree-extend-to-brazil
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
He never lost against peter!
Sir, check my other comments where I corrected myself. Thank you.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by azimibraun: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Arangeee fight!!!! This exact tin happened in one of the many James Hardly Chase I read in which a certain Miami Kid was asked to take a dive in the 6th round for a greater good" The fight is staged!!!! Kiitchko was the HERO of the night for sacrificing for the sport. He had plenty of time to kill the fight off but technical retreated. Real boxing fans will know what happened last night.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by sirfee(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
zanga420:
seriously?
Yeah,he also advised her not to watch the fight on tv,he loves his mum though.Happy sunday,have a great day.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by abbeyty(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
amaridigital:
It's of no use trying to mix up the past with the present. Someone who would rather prefer Josh lost the fight is now commenting he is lucky not to fight ZkK when he was younger. That's a dumb commence. People live in their own time and age. We can only learn from the past not live in it. Why don't you go and resurrect Mike Tyson or holyfied to face Joshua in a bout. You can bring back Michael Jackson to compete the Grammy award with Beyonce. Let Josh enjoy his victory while plan yours. Boxers will always five centuries from now. Stop crying how lucky Josh is for not facing Mohammed Ali.

What do yo expect from bad belle infected people? people who are not always happy seeing people around them going to the top
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by juman(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to the world champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by dacovajnr: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sir, check my other comments where I corrected myself. Thank you.
Issokay Bro, but both Klitschkos beats him blue black grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by rampantlover: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Bgorgeous:
Congratulations my brother, the foreign press will want to take the glory because it's a good course. He is Nigerian biko

Keep deluding yourself he is British. Never mentioned mumugeria in his interview. You want to reap where you have not sowed cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Issokay Bro, but both Klitschkos beats him blue black grin
The first bout with the Wladimir was on Unanimous decision which is always controversial but his second bout with Wladimir and the fight with Vitali I accepted he was beaten blue-black. LOL....
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by chronique(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
no sir. Samuel Peters beat him quite literally but he was robbed and the decision was given to klitschko

Yeah. That's true.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2017
azimibraun:
Arangeee fight!!!! This exact tin happened in one of the many James Hardly Chase I read in which a certain Miami Kid was asked to take a dive in the 6th round for a greater good" The fight is staged!!!! Kiitchko was the HERO of the night for sacrificing for the sport. He had plenty of time to kill the fight off but technical retreated. Real boxing fans will know what happened last night.
Really! Sir. You mean that fight was fixed. Though, I lost interest in boxing since the fight between Mayweather Jr. vs Manny.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Reference(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerians and racism. The sporting achievement like all other aspirations take the back seat. Wonder why this country is like that. And they will say corruption is the problem without knowing what is behind it all.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by dacovajnr: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

The first bout with the Wladimir was on Unanimous decision which is always controversial but his second bout with Wladimir and the fight with Vitali I accepted he was beaten blue-black. LOL....
But Thank God Joshua has done it. I overhead someone saying if Vitali had not retired he would have Challenged Joshua..What sort of nonsense talk is that?
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
But Thank God Joshua has done it. I overhead someone saying if Vitali had not retired he would have Challenged Joshua..What sort of nonsense talk is that?
I replied the person that, if Vitali should step into the ring with Joshua, Vitali will lose. This is Joshua's time. He is young, agile, fast and skillful
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by zumbigbo(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Josua beat the beast... the victory is for Nigeria not UK

LOL...Which nigeria? Hypocritical bums.

If he commit crime there, you go say he britico.

If him dey for Naija, you will see him pushing cart in market, selling onions. Naija never develop any of its talents. See how many naija athletes don defect to other countries......Naaaaansense!

Sperm donor country. Primary goods export.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Awoo88:

That guy is not a Nigerian. He travels with a British pastor.

He should remember to pay his tithe.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by gberra: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Mo wa my dear, iwo nko? smiley
Alaafia in. Kari're gba loni, lase Edumare.

The smiling one cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.