Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt (50826 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by martineverest(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
dadavivo:
Poor people in Nigeria, are here Calling the money small money. Meanwhile their account is N120
the tin Taya me bro..... Same set of ppl will nearly lynch their friends if they were owing dem common 5k

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by driand(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk... Lilian fada, she use the money for her personal need and that was her child... Why not deduce it from her salary

Una go just dey give police beer and pepper soup money free of charge
never judge from one side of a story
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Peachbloom(f): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2017
There's more to this story abeg. This woman had Lilian Bach and the assistant manager's permission before she borrowed the money. I'm certain lilian bach/Someone is holding this Adedoyin's sense/head over something. N60,000 can't make you want to prove point in court or kirikiri.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by bellotaofeek: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2017
That's stealing . She could have notified her boss before taking money .
But come to think about it , If she really open up to her later . I think the matter can still be resolved amicably ....

The aged OLOSHO serf is wicked o. Maybe she has lost patronage to all these small small chicks in the industry L ;DL
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2017
martineverest:
the tin Taya me bro..... Same set of ppl will nearly lynch their friends if they were owing dem common 5k
N5k is even too big. Some of these people do not have up to N1k in their accounts.
"Ordinary N120k" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by charlesadams926(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2017
"with her visitor who was with her as at that time, who happened to be her brother”, Doyin’s sister said.". please explain?
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by prophetfire: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Ovokoo:
You don't borrow people's money without their explicit permission. I'm sure some Nigerians in their criminal style will pity for the manager because of her touching story.
you didnt read story b4 rushing for likes. She obtaind her consent and that of the assistant b4 taking loan. Na beef over her intention to resign after paying loan.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2017
THAT NOT RIGHT

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Awoo88: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk... Lilian fada, she use the money for her personal need and that was her child... Why not deduce it from her salary

Una go just dey give police beer and pepper soup money free of charge
Her salary fit bi 25k
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Mubbyleey:
light skinned ladies always get problems sha.
They will soon be here for you bro cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by owonelly: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Lillian Bash u better release that lady. Cause u r a celebrity n knw a few police doesn't give u d opportunity to maltreat people. u got ur manager arrested cos of 120k have u nt gotten over that amount from her job weldone. All dz celebs self ona own wan too much oooh. na ona dey live fake life, na una dey do drugs. In Jesus name u all will get arrested soon nt in nigeria cos I knw say them go cover una ass buf na for othercountries wey them go open una yash (furo) Idi.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by ojialo(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Did you read the FULL article at all

how can Assistant Manager approve load for Manager why not MD? something is fishy .
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by ojialo(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Awoo88:
Her salary fit bi 25k
and she dey pay school fees of 120k abi?
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2017
zcee:
Almost every woman celebrity is an actress.....wait tel me d films u ve appeared in...

if you don't know Lilian Bach, it means you are not up to 20yrs old. She was one of the starlets that blazed the trail when 'Nollywood' started.

Lilian should just sack the manager and forget about whatever money she has been helping herself with. That it has been happening before meant she condoned it initially.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Mambox: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Did you read the FULL article at all

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Dharnchuks(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2017
120k there's more to this.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2017
I can't wait to hear your opinion on the issue rather than your self proclaim intelligent.... Mind you bros, English is just a language and not a measure of intelligence.

We all know how our so called celebrities behave and especially how the tend to react when it comes to money, when dey lose 1naira dem go say na 1million, when dem rob dem 5naira dem go say na 50million.... Seem like you are not use to them, so my guy welcome back to 9ja if you are just returning home... I'm not in support of her manager action though.. Lol
EgunMogaji:

This is a perfect example of what's wrong with Nigeria.

It's a shame and why I'll never do commerce with a Nigeria unless under close scrutiny.

The moral centerbolt of manys core is loosely held.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Awoo88: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2017
ojialo:
and she dey pay school fees of 120k abi?
Don't estimate how stupid people can be. Especially those around yeyebrity
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by tunjijones(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Ovokoo:
You don't borrow people's money without their explicit permission. I'm sure some Nigerians in their criminal style will pity for the manager because of her touching story.

Yea what she did was wrong for not telling her before she borrowed the money. But why wld u be working in a place and u wont have anything to benefit from ur employer. She shd be angry but not to the extent of locking her up in kirikiri. I frrl there is more to the story.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
CFCman:

N5k is even too big. Some of these people do not have up to N1k in their accounts.
"Ordinary N120k" indeed.
if u make a research, u will realize that these 'ordinary 120k' crooners are chronic debtors that will never service or pay their debt.

I dont know yNigerians are fond of not paying their debt
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by lilytender: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
nairaman66:
120k Something is going on in this industry we don't understand..

Yes, that is a big money to her. Others living fake lives have been sleeping with Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Ibiyomie.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
martineverest:
if u make a research, u will realize that these 'ordinary 120k' crooners are chronic debtors that will never service or pay their debt.

I dont know yNigerians are fond of not paying their debt
That was how a guy owed my sis about $100 a few years ago. It took a lot of calls for him to finally pay back.

If some Nigerians do not want to pay back, I don't know what stops them from using the GoFundme site. It's free for all to use
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by haykes(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2017
They don play penalty go throwing, train don pass btween them be that
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2017
CFCman:

That was how a guy owed my sis about $100 a few years ago. It took a lot of calls for him to finally pay back.

If some Nigerians do not want to pay back, I don't know what stops them from using the GoFundme site. It's free for all to use
u are at even lucky.... Some will never pick ur call
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by olajide2428(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
OnLy the wise will wait to hear from lilian bach before judging.......the story is too sweet and its totally presenting her manager blameless, I suspect lies......
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by sunshineV(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
modelmike7:

93K @ SLOT as at last week tho'!
phantom 6 is 93K not 6 Plus
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by olajide2428(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2017
lilytender:

Yes, that is a big money to her. Others living fake lives have been sleeping with Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Ibiyomie.

This your allegation ehn......hope u have evidences.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by olajide2428(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
lilytender:

shocked This your allegation ehn......hope u have evidences.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by olajide2428(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
From her job welldone......was she not paid for the job well done. So u want lilian bach. to be forming as if 120k is nothing, if u are wise you will see loes all over that story.How will assistant manager approve loan for you the manager. Dont just type ,read ,digest and understand the story.

owonelly:
Lillian Bash u better release that lady. Cause u r a celebrity n knw a few police doesn't give u d opportunity to maltreat people. u got ur manager arrested cos of 120k have u nt gotten over that amount from her job weldone. All dz celebs self ona own wan too much oooh. na ona dey live fake life, na una dey do drugs. In Jesus name u all will get arrested soon nt in nigeria cos I knw say them go cover una ass buf na for othercountries wey them go open una yash (furo) Idi.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by nairaman66(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2017
lazygal:

Is that what you took notice of? Am.alarmed that people are being locked up in kirikiri prisons.. High maximum prisons without conviction!!!!!!!

I meant to say that it is useless to send someone to the prison because of 120k
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by ahonye15: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2017
All this cross breeding Children always behave anti-clockwise because their brain are malfunctioning. She's not her fault you can compared roboot to real human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida / Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.