Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (26401 Views)

CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Baze1(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Governor Nyesom Wike has raised the alarm over alleged plot to frame him up, saying the police were planning to plant foreign currencies and incriminating items in his Asokoro residence in Abuja.
Wike, who spoke, yesterday, in Government House, Port Harcourt, alleged that the police leadership had concluded plans to secure a court injunction in Abuja to search the residence this week, alleging that the incriminating items it intended to plant there would now be recovered.

He alleged that the police had approved the raid of his Abuja residence. According to him, some other items to be planted include guns, explosives and expensive wristwatches
His words, “I had an interview where I said the IG of police is after my life. Yesterday (Friday), the IG approved that they should go my house in Abuja to raid the place. And that they would get the court order on Tuesday in Abuja.
“First of all, I don’t stay in the lodge; I have never stayed in the lodge since I became governor. I live in my private house in Asokoro, Abuja. Now, what they have done in that order they want to get from the court is that they did not indicate who owns the house or who is living there. “Obviously, the court will be wary of searching a governor’s house because of immunity. But to beat that, they did not indicate that it is the house of the governor of Rivers State. I am not afraid. If you want to search my house, I live in Port Harcourt. I have my house in the village and I have my house in the Old GRA. So, you can come and search.
“All attempt is being made so that they will go and plant either AK47 or millions of dollars in the house. They can even plant costly wrist watches as propaganda tool”. Meanwhile, spokesman for Rivers State Police Command, DSP Nnamdi Omoni, said he was not aware of the alleged plot, referring our correspondent to the Force PRO in Abuja.
“ Since the IG has been mentioned, I am not competent to speak on it. Get to the Force PRO in Abuja. But as a command, we are not aware of such plot “, he said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/wike-alleges-plot-to-plant-dollars-guns-in-his-abuja-residence/

1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Teacher1776(m): 1:41am On Apr 30, 2017
See how low we have sunk as a people.
FTC?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by odiereke(m): 2:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Is that possible?
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by criminalmindz: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2017
APC wants to distract Nigerians .

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Amebo123: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Bros na dat u know their plan why not go put ur people in the house so they can not come and plant the incriminating things.
By the way what are u even doing with a house in asokoro all locked up?

Do d police have master key to enter d house? Is possible

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by hisgrace090: 4:10am On Apr 30, 2017
With his utterance the search need to be carried out now.
I'm suspecting something fishy.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Pavarottii(m): 4:14am On Apr 30, 2017
hisgrace090:
With his utterance the search need to be carried out now.
I'm suspecting something fishy.
Which utterance?

10 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by locosis007(m): 4:14am On Apr 30, 2017
wike's fear is incriminating.

wike and amaechi's war is totally foolish and childish

we'all know both are wanton looters. its clearer dan the blue sky

SINCE THE ERA OF BUHARI, D NIGERIA POLICE HAVE BEEN ACTING ACTIVE , TAKING CUE FROM THE EFCC, WHICH WAS A TOOTHLESS DOG BEFORE.

ONLY GOD KNOWS IF THE ACTIVENESS OF NIGERIA POLICE ISN'T LOPSIDED AND PARTISAN.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by hisgrace090: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Pavarottii:

Which utterance?

Naming everything they will plant one by one told me that those things are there already.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by YungJo207(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Take this wike of a man serious then you are on your own.

My brother of you smoke weed
Yawa go dey,see give
Bobo yawa go dey. ( singing yawa in tekno voice )

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Vicolan: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2017
This govt just dey disgrace Nigeria walahiii.....Why invading ones home without someone due consent ......That theft on the other hand naw....Wait oo I think this is not democracy at all....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by lanrefront1(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Vicolan:
This govt just dey disgrace Nigeria walahiii.....Why invading ones home without someone due concept ......That theft on the other hand naw....Wait oo I think this is not democracy at all....

You are the one disgracing yourself

Guess the evidence of about 350 million naira given to INEC officials -many of who have already confessed to the crime - by Wike were also planted.

I beg go get yourself a brain

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by durangokid: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2017
lanrefront1:

You are the one disgracing yourself

Guess the evidence of about 350 million naira given to INEC officials -many of who have already confessed to the crime - by Wike were also planted.

I beg go get yourself a few brain
You are the one who is mocking himself with all the rubbish you you always write, do you really think you make with, sycophancy and bigotry have taken your sense of reasoning away, sorry for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by helinues: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Wike, abeg go collect your brain from the person wey u borrow.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by RisingUp: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Starships4u(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Anything is now possible by the NPF.....

4 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigeria politicians, they would do anything to score cheap political points. I know that one day the truth about this administration would be revealed to us.

Mr John wick, what about all your other house in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by vedaxcool(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Wike take abeg

6 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Starships4u(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Amebo123:
Bros na dat u know their plan why not go put ur people in the house so they can not come and plant the incriminating things.
By the way what are u even doing with a house in asokoro all locked up?

Do d police have master key to enter d house? Is possible
every state government has an asokoro residence....

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by jegz25(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
wike,wike,wike...how many times did I call u? wike u sure say u no get skeleton wey u dey hide?

7 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Starships4u(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
helinues:
Wike, abeg go collect your brain from the person wey u borrow.
Can we just be logical for once and stop thinking from under ur boxer

2 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Starships4u(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2017
jegz25:
ONE CAUGHT....
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by mykelly(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
criminalmindz:
can't you pretend to have sense?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by KaptainAfrika: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Or Wike wants to cover up, in the event that he has such monies in his asokoro house?

criminalmindz:

4 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by blazetitov: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2017
lousy governor. Where is the video you promised to release after your blood thirsty election? You and Fowlyose are not worthy of being called councilors talk more of being State governors.

15 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by soxhixco: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Wike seems to be scared of his conscience.... if you don't have anything to hide, feel free and forget any propaganda... there's always a way to proof yourself out of it... just passing tru

10 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Skain(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Is the governor telling us what they will find in the house?

Nigerian politicians think we are as foolish as they are.

16 Likes

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Maleeq(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2017
@Wike

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018 / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / Kaduna Lawmaker, Garba Madami, Dies 3 Days After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.