Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,636 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye (47641 Views)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by freetongue(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Haters must talk...Tuale sir! Is not all about spirituality all time. Let's Baba unwind bare. smiley
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by opius: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
nc201016:
this man should leave twitter alone, his too old for this sh"t

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Phi001(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Obviously, he isn't in charge of the account...Is the any doubt about that...
HCpaul:

Who is your Baba Oh! You mean someone whose intelligence is not beyond the scope of the Bible.
FYI, he has a Ph.D is Applied Maths which is more than I can say for you...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by figure007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
Am very sure Baba Adeboye, wasn't the one who tweeted this, one of the shakiti bobo must have done this....... Baba big pass this one no doubt
you just spoke my mind .....
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by 2shure: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Honestly i think pastor chris is right.
Jesus is coming soon.
Wtf so h3 has finally joined the things of the world.
Tweeting and shiiit.
Wtf
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lescalier: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
I doubt if baba Adeboye have time for tweeting! Even if he want to tweet, I doubt hr could tweet this. The baba Adeboye I know is too mature for this!

If EFCC can tweet jokes, Pa Adeboye has the right to
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordOfNaira: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
See tweets by RCCG Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/check-out-these-hilarious-tweet-by.html

Blunders everywhere: poor punctuation, bad English; what the hell is "advices"? If it were tithes and huge donations, they would have been extra careful.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by dangotesmummy: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
I doubt if baba Adeboye have time for tweeting! Even if he want to tweet, I doubt hr could tweet this. The baba Adeboye I know is too mature for this!
it might be his son or grandson who just took his picture wrote all that and put on Twitter. It might even be one of his younger relations
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
na wa o, you need deliverance for this your English o, fine you no fine, English you no sabi write
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nwanieke(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
He is not the one that tweeted that post. You will see many fake Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account that carries his name. In this post, if you know pastor E.A. Adeboye from afar. You will think he is the one behind the account. He most def. going to say something about this impersonation this Friday during May's Holy Ghost Service
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Fearcom(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
ekanDamie:
those saying no b baba adeboye. but it's a verified twitter account
btw wetda he is or not. thers nothing spectacular bout d tweet

Exactly.

Too many idiotic comments on this forum especially the one saying baba is to old for Twitter, as if age specifications have been installed into the app.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
JamieNaij:
Hmmm, He has the right to have fun too

You're absolutely right
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by enimooko: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
nc201016:
Is Donald Trump different?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by dhesire(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fake twitter handle
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Evinsco(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
If i talk now dem go talk say i too dey argue.........
Biko wetin they the tweet......
Someone cannot tweet again.....
Abegi if u find this uninteresting and annoying....just move to the next thread pls.
I am not understanding the way some people think o.....
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by enimooko: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
And d face I make when wen I saw dis
difference is I did not see your face in your post!
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by DCTrendy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Champele:
Fake Prophets. Lucky Dube talked about them

If Baba Adeboye is a fake prophet in your book, who now qualifies as a true prophet ehe?? this your life ehn... sha good afternoon n happy Sunday
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by abels(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shuld b fake account, papa shuld stil b in church
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by bigiyaro(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
nc201016:
u r living in a cave or what? surprised an old man can adapt to current trends? wake up guy, social media is all about info tins not age group tins.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by macaranta(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
K
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by HCpaul(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Phi001:
Obviously, he isn't in charge of the account...Is the any doubt about that...
FYI, he has a Ph.D is Applied Maths which is more than I can say for you...

You misconstrued my point dude.
Am also in control of some people's account. So that to you imply greatness

There is nothing unconventional in having a PhD..... What is awry is to topple the knowledge acquired during the process of such scholarly sanction and reconstitute it with religious ideology.

I have many people who are also certified with such degree but is that all you care about as a person I mean the grades, the certificates and the degrees

We have many people in this country with analogous doctoral avowal. That doesn't boost our knowledge and intelligence but rather makes us to be intellectually dependent on expatriate scientific amelioration and technological quantum leap.

Adeboye's perspective towards life is depthless and constrained in amplitude to the Bible.

What benefit have you personally gained from his PhD? ? Apart from the gibberish Jewish dude untruism folklore he recapitulates to the fleeceable.

Your premise come to naught by lessening education and intelligence to a single sheet of a paper and as well as the traditional way of being certified in a solitary branch of knowledge.

Dude studied applied mathematics and he is applying it to religion. What he lack is not education but the brainpower and the acumen to intelligibly impel his own career.
What a coerce joyride though.

Adios Creatura.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Phi001(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
HCpaul:

You misconstrued my point dude.
I'm also in control of some people's account. So that to you implies greatness

There is nothing unconventional in having a PhD..... What is awry is to topple the knowledge acquired during the process of such scholarly sanction and reconstitute it with religious ideology.

I have many people who are also certified with such degree but is that all you care about as a person I mean the grades, the certificates and the degrees

We have many people in this country with analogous doctoral avowal. That doesn't boost our knowledge and intelligence but rather makes us to be intellectually dependent on expatriate scientific amelioration and technological quantum leap.

Adeboye's perspective towards life is depthless and constrained in amplitude to the Bible.

What benefit have you personally gained from his PhD? ? Apart from the gibberish Jewish dude untruism folklore he recapitulates to the fleeceable.

Your premise come to naught by lessening education and intelligence to a single sheet of a paper and as well as the traditional way of being certified in a solitary branch of knowledge.

Dude studied applied mathematics and he is applying it to religion. What he lack is not education but the brainpower and the acumen to intelligibly impel his own career.
What a coerce joyride though.

Adios Creatura.
He used to be a lecturer so he has the 'brainpower' that you're talking about...

Also, saying his perspective towards life is depthless because he's grounded by the constraints of the Bible is very rude not only to him but to every christian in the world...

It's his choice to be a christian and worship who he wants to whether he could have used his time to do 'something better' or other. The least you can do is to respect it...
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by kabillion(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
I doubt if baba Adeboye have time for tweeting! Even if he want to tweet, I doubt he could tweet this. The baba Adeboye I know is too mature for this!
my brother frm dat side, nobody is too matured to have fun. Baba is human
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
nc201016:

Go kill am! so he should not have any fun time abi?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by mohiozua(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Good intentions, misplaced priorities. Enoch Adeboye does not have a social media handle.

All these fakes and frauds on social media are making the Church a laughing stock.

Guy stop spreading falsehood. The Twitter account is verified.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ACE1010: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
See tweets by RCCG Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/check-out-these-hilarious-tweet-by.html

This tweet is pure fake!!!!! Not from daddy Adeboye!!
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by kristian98(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Good intentions, misplaced priorities. Enoch Adeboye does not have a social media handle.

All these fakes and frauds on social media are making the Church a laughing stock.
didnt you see the handle has been verified
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by jaytime(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol, the man is funny. He should have added, 'so someone cannot give advice to his own children again?'
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Peppergroove(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
And u think u're doing me?,u're doing urself
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by pressplay411(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
He has the right to advise his congregation/children as he so pleases, but his influential power must be taken into consideration when he does. Whether or not he tweeted it, it's his opinion.
Fact remains there's no guarantees, those who follow all his advice still have marital issues, it's all but a guide.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by nc201016(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Go kill am! so he should not have any fun time abi?
you call that fun?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye by nc201016(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2017
bigiyaro:
u r living in a cave or what? surprised an old man can adapt to current trends? wake up guy, social media is all about info tins not age group tins.
city boy na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago / This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.