Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (54549 Views)

Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by akpur1(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2017
He also shared a video on what Reno omokiri said about the 2015 Presidential elections. Please Watch this video using this link
https://m.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/

Cc: Lalasticala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by LOGDAN(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2017
coolFTC THANK YOU BROS LALASTICLALA, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by mankan2k7(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
The canine of Reno resembles a vampire in d last pics

24 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by dadavivo: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2017
mankan2k7:
and wetin Buhari resemble now. Goblin

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by morbeta(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Jonathan stop embarrassing yourself. this is politics you played and lost.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by mankan2k7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
dadavivo:

Na u talk am o

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by ttilda(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
mankan2k7:
small thing like this una go start to insult.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by mankan2k7(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
ttilda:
small thing like this una go start to insult.

No vex
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by ttilda(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
mankan2k7:

No vex
sure
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by malton: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
GEJ is right to feel betrayed.

I probably would too if I were in his shoes.

But he's taking it too personal, blaming everyone but himself.

Like Sonala Olumhense rightly puts it, GEJ is the accused trying the judge in his own courtroom.

If you must be told in plain words, those Northern leaders are useless and cannot influence many people to vote for or against anyone. They aren't as influential as they made him believe.

Buhari lost against this same Jonathan in 2011. Do you think he did because the core Northerners voted for him against Buhari? Hell no! Buhari lost because both the Southwest and Middle Belt voted massively for GEJ. Make no mistake, these are some of the regions that vote based on stats only, and not out of sentiment.

In the end, what did these two regions get in return? Your guess is as good as mine. I don't mean this as in direct benefits; I do in the general sense.

As a Punch editorial by Olumhense puts it, GEJ lost because "His electoral campaigns were built on lies he never attempted to implement, he openly approved of corruption, and under his management Nigeria grew from poorly-managed to unmanageable."

If we faced the same situations again with the same players, I bet the same scenario would play out.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
morbeta:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
morbeta:

na PLT RTD. A.MP.
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Splashme: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
The conspiracies and gang-up of 2015 elections will take Nigeria two decades to heal the wounds

And for Obama . . . .

Nemesis just caught up with him. The bulldozer Donald Trump is equally dismantling all his legacies beginning with his baby - The Obamacare

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Tazdroid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chai chai....

Me just dey click the Reno picture make d video play. As e no answer me, me tink say na my yeye phone don start to dey misbehave.

Na now I see say na screenshot. grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Tazdroid(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
dadavivo:

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
*$ips tea*
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by BayLord01(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sorry oga, it's was Nigerian that voted you out but you still have the right to wail #WeDontCare

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who make GEJ vex lately, him just dey talk these days

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Emu4life(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ogogoro master! leave us abeg, u don already loose
abi is their campaign after Election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by buskie13(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
wat should we do with it..should we fry zobo?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by eleojo23: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
malton:
GEJ is right to feel betrayed.

I probably would too if I were in his shoes.

But he's taking it too personal, blaming everyone but himself.

Like Sonala Olumhense rightly puts it, GEJ is the accused trying the judge in his own courtroom.

If you must be told in plain words, those Northern leaders are useless and cannot influence many people to vote for or against anyone. They aren't as influential as they made him believe.

Buhari lost against this same Jonathan in 2011. Do you think he did because the core Northerners voted for him against Buhari? Hell no! Buhari lost because both the Southwest and Middle Belt voted massively for GEJ. Make no mistake, these are some of the regions that vote based on stats only, and not out of sentiment.

In the end, what did these two regions get in return? Your guess is as good as mine. I don't mean this as in direct benefits; I do in the general sense.

As a Punch editorial by Olumhense puts it, GEJ lost because "His electoral campaigns were built on lies he never attempted to implement, he openly approved of corruption, and under his management Nigeria grew from poorly-managed to unmanageable."

If we faced the same situations again with the same players, I bet the same scenario would play out.

The words in bold also applies to Buhari right now. We have come to see that his campaign was also built on lies he never intended to implement. I am just waiting for him to get the Jonathan treatment.

If Buhari doesn't get kicked out in 2019, then this country is doomed!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Chiedu4Trump: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUHARI IS NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HE IS HEARING

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by davodyguy: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jonathan should shut up and stop embarrassing himself the more.

This is politics and it's a big gamble. It's winner takes it all.

He was given the opportunity and he messes it up. If Jonathan did well from 2010-2014, no matter the level of conspiracy, many of us would have voted for him, based on performance.

Performance earned fashola second term, even though he quarreled with Tinubu at the twilight of his first term.

Alao Akala did not win a second term in Oyo State, cos he failed to perform.

Ikedi Ohakim lost to owelle Rochas due to non performance.

Jonathan's loss was based on 'logistics' of poor performance and had nothing to do with conspiracy.

Same Jonathan defeated buhari hands down in 2011 and there was no conspiracy then.

Hilary Clinton lost against all odds and she has moved on, even though we all know it was a divided America.

If buhari fails, we would give him the Jonathan treatment

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by bewla(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
S P B
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Franzinni: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
morbeta:

davodyguy:
Jonathan should shut up and stop embarrassing himself the more

Till you re betrayed like him, then you will understand.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by koolib(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
We the Yorubas played a major role in electing Jonathan in 2011, we also played a major role in sending him back to Otuoke. Next time no Nigerian President will take the largest and most sophisticated ethnic group for granted. Before trying to correct me, note that Hausa and Fulani are of different ethnic affiliations. Hausa-Fulani is just for political dominance.

Will the Igbos and Yorubas please for once shun superiority context and unite for once?

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by kibra4u(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
ttilda:
sure

Babe nice laps. Were are you at. wink
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by KINGwax007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shut the fucck up, GEJ. You are a sore loser!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by kingsley724(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Partnerbiz(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mr corruption

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by chris4gold(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.