Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? (545 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Who's The Greatest 'Miracle-Working' Televangelist?? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by coolegbo(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Reading the bible as Christians, we tend to come across some incredible and amazing incidents in the passages, from the old to the new testament. I picked out eight miracles i call 'Enigmatic' recorded in the Bible. Which of them thrills you the most and why?
1. The parting of the red sea
2. Joshua's battle and the Sun
3. Sarah's birth
4. The virgin's birth
5. Jesus' resurrection
6. Lazarus resurrection
7. Jehoshaphat's battle victory
8. The fall of Jericho.
Well, mine is the parting of the red sea. Up till now, no science has even given a clue about how it happened. Feel free to share yours.

Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2017
3. Sarah's birth

4. The virgin's birth
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2017
5 supercedes all....
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by Richirich713: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Resurrection, without it our faith is futile and we are still in our sins.
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by Nne5: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
I didn't know there were 'greatest miracles'
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by youngG10(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
birth of jesus may peace be upon him
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by decatalyst(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Every miracle was a hit back to back

cool cool
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by zionmade(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
youngG10:
And wat business has a muslim to do wit this post? There will be no peace upon Jesus because he is peace. And Jesus dnt need ur wishes keep dat to ur mohammad.

The greatest miracle on earth was resurrection. He came out of the grave himself without anybody praying for him. He went to hell as a man and as a sinner and even as someone who shud have been Subject to d authority of d devil in hell, he defeated d devil and took over d keys of life and death. Now i can go to a man possesed by d devil and tell d devil to take off, and off he goes. Wat a miracle

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by malvisguy212: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2017
youngG10:
Jesus say it the other way round " my peace I give unto you not as the world giveth"
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by orisa37: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
God on Earth is The greatest Miracle.
Re: Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? by mikeweezy(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2017
all was great cos we serve a great God

(1) (Reply)

Mods Pls Help / Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. / Lady Calls Out Jehovah Witness Members For Not Serving Her Food In A Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.