Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Finally Got A Job.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got A Job.... (4100 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal / Wow!!! Finally Got A Job After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
This is not just a write up But a testimony... It is a crutial part of fulfilling my promise to God..

Can anyone recall a thread created by a Young frustrated graduate a month ago.... I wont be posting the Link cos of some reasons...

After lalasticlala miraculously moved the topic to front page, a lot of good samarithans contacted me both from nigeria and beyond.... But there was this saint ( lady, a CEO of a very big group) who asked Me to send my CV to an email and gave me an address to show up the nextday. Her tone, the tone of the text and all were too convincing so i had nothing to worry about my security.
I got to the venue at Lekki an hour Before schedule low and behold she was not only the Chief executive but also she was the one to interview me.. After a written text i proceeded to the interview...

My people when GOD picks your call the text result wont even matter cos i really dint even know my performance.
I was told that i would be contacted and i left... After a week, i called to remind her and to my suprise she said i would be starting work May 1st.. But since God was the one Driving the whole move, i was later called some days ago to resume work.. God will surely flog her with blessings, she will surely be blessed.

Its been three days now i signed my offer letter and became a full staff but i delayed this testimony cos i wanted to post it today being my birthday... Its well to say i got a job as a bday gift..

Now to job seekers pls stick to nairaland jobs section and have ur hope positive... i have found out that so many big shoes come on here, CEOs, captians of industries, and even the government.

to lalasticlala or the mod who helped me push that thread... You don see the outcome ooh... Tell me why God no go bless you ooh... Higher levels i pray for you.

A big thanks to Talk2Bella, kherry, dfrost, and so many others

Finally, i would love to use this medium to solicit accommodation help from any good samarithan in Lekki /ajah. I come from the main land every Day and i tell you it runs into a thousand on some days. And most scaredly i stand the chance of getting late To work and you know what that means especially in my first month.. I dont mind peering up with someone(roommate)... I am a gentle young man and You wont regret you helped me..

As you hit the like button to say happy birthday to me, prepare to write your own testimony... God bless us all.

This is my contact
Enshigabriel@ymail.com

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by sisisioge: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2017
I knew it! Congrats and Happy birthday.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by nenergy(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
First of all congrats!!

enshi:

Finally, i would love to use this medium to solicit accommodation help from any good samarithan in Lekki /ajah

You got a FREE job, now you want FREE accommodation. Someone giving you a job is different from them allowing a stranger stay in their house...this is Lagos.

I advise you make a post saying you are looking for shared apartment (just enough to lay your head) in Ajah (forget Lekki). Offer some financial incentive payable at month end, no matter how small.

No free thing in Freetown.

8 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
sisisioge:
I knew it! Congrats and Happy birthday.

You recall the thread?? My brother na God ooh...
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Yuneehk(f): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2017
I remember your monicker commenting on threads, congratulating others on their new found jobs while waiting for yours. Your testimony will remain permanent. Congratulations hun and happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:
I remember your monicker commenting on threads, congratulating others on their new found jobs while waiting for yours. Your testimony will remain permanent. Congratulations hun and happy birthday to you.

Exactly... Today the table has turned to me and i am getting the congrats.... I thank God
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Pauls0n(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Birthday, Bro!

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Pauls0n:
Happy Birthday, Bro!

Congrats!!!

Thanks
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Greatbeard(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
wow, I've followed your job search journey as you dropped your email on different threads.

May God take your higher and higher. You will only witness increase, joy and testimonies from now on, No more lack or sorrows. God bless that woman.

Starting nysc soon. May God answer our calls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Kai! Bros, I'm really happy for you. Congratulations dear!

God bless your new job

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
nenergy:
First of all congrats!!

You got a FREE job, now you want FREE accommodation. Someone giving you a job is different from them allowing a stranger stay in their house...this is Lagos.

I advise you make a post saying you are looking for shared apartment (just enough to lay your head) in Ajah (forget Lekki). Offer some financial incentive payable at month end, no matter how small.

This is exactly what i mean... Wasnt looking for a totally free place

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Kai! Bros, I'm really happy for you. Congratulations dear!

God bless your new job

Thanks dear
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Greatbeard:
wow, I've followed your job search journey as you dropped your email on different threads.

May God take your higher and higher. You will only witness increase, joy and testimonies from now on, No more lack or sorrows. God bless that woman.

Starting nysc soon. May God answer our calls.

Dont worry your case is different... You shall Count ur blessings
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by vanida6: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulation,,,,enshi

Am happy for u
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by RealDealz: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations I pray for a good job as well.. I tap into your blessings. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Alcheringa(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Alcheringa(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
@enshi, Congrats bro. I wish you a Happy, & fulfilled birthday, growth in your new organization/career.
I wish to also tap into you wealth of blessings.
All is well.
Cheers bro.!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Amedak(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Alhamdulilah! congrats!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by nenergy(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2017
enshi:

This is exactly what i mean... Wasnt looking for a totally free place
Fantastic! I'll ask a friend at Jakande (Lekki) for you.
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Vine4(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats bro ...mine is on the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by leyemok(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations bro. I key into your testimony for mine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
nenergy:

Fantastic! I'll ask a friend at Jakande (Lekki) for you.

Counting on you bro

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by sod09(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by amii131(f): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
nenergy:
First of all congrats!!

Kai this bros cheesy let him be now, it isn't easy that way as a starter I believe God that blessed him thru this medium will still fetch someone to finish up what he started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by nenergy(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
amii131:

Kai this bros cheesy let him be now, it isn't easy that way as a starter I believe God that blessed him thru this medium will still fetch someone to finish up what he started.
Hahaha. Its all joy really grin
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by westlius(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
congrats and happy buffday

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by olenime(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
How much is your salary? Is that a good one to ask?
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Mznaett: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratz Enshi

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
olenime:
How much is your salary? Is that a good one to ask?

Well... No ones discloses that.... Obviously the info is of no importance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Also One Of Them? / Global Fleet Nigeria Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.