Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website (6785 Views)

Here Are The Most 16 Best Plugins You Can Use On Your Wordpress Website By 2020. / Ready To Launch Your Business? Forget All And Hire $1 Hosting / Wordpress Plugins You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Goldenheart(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2017
ipreach:

prove it with the link

Dude. Copied means "I have assimilated this" I took note"

Seriously?!

1 Like

Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by fleps(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2017
OP probably copied this post from somewhere.

You can't​ be on a blogger and then write​ on plugins for WordPress. Even if you claim to have used both platforms, that's a BIG lie.

Good article though from the OW (Original Writer)
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2017
Heromaniaa:
I need someone to help me install those plugins. If you are interested and you live in Lagos, let me know your price.

Whatsapp me on 08091070081

Thanks
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Funny dude. How on earth would you recommend what you've never tried. Shame on him.
gidimasters:
Oga... Mr op, you are using blogger and you are here advising WordPress users... You must be high......

Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by brianromel(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Caustics:
Wrdpress this wordress that. When will nigerians actually learn how to code from scratch?

When its worth the effort.

Why code by hand when I can pay someone on fiverr up work or freelance 5 bucks to do an ecommerce site for me.

If you prefer to code by hand then more grease to your elbow.

But if you don't belong to an it firm or a group of coders that constantly see jobs involving coding a lot. Then why bother,

For me the fun of coding is fixing a problem, not trying to learn 20 languages.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by itsmaleekbaby(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
gidimasters:
Oga... Mr op, you are using blogger and you are here advising WordPress users... You must be high......

Take the message and Ignore the messenger.
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by gidimasters(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2017
itsmaleekbaby:

Take the message and Ignore the messenger.

The message is useless for me... Mind your business
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2017
Heromaniaa:
I need someone to help me install those plugins. If you are interested and you live in Lagos, let me know your price.

I can help u for free
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by rapson19912017: 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
I need somebody, to teach me how to use adsense for my blog.Interested person should call 08087980779
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
Caustics:
Wrdpress this wordress that. When will nigerians actually learn how to code from scratch?

Work you'll use 3 days to code,boys go use 3 hrs do am.you dey here dey shout "code,code, code". Right about now the only projects that are actually worth coding are Mobile App creation. For websites? CMS.
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by gidimasters(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Work you'll use 3 days to code,boys go use 3 hrs do am.yiu dey here dey shout "code,code, code". Right about now the only projects that are actually worth coding are Mobile App creation. For websites? CMS.

Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2017
gidimasters:

Bad guy ńD grin grin

NA the truth be that na..I sabi code but that one no mean say if I see easy route wey go give me the same result,with less time I no go take am all because I wan answer "coder"
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Caustics: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Work you'll use 3 days to code,boys go use 3 hrs do am.you dey here dey shout "code,code, code". Right about now the only projects that are actually worth coding are Mobile App creation. For websites? CMS.
its evident that you dont engage in reasonable web projects. How can you say all websites should be done with cms?
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
Caustics:
its evident that you dont engage in reasonable web projects. How can you say all websites should be done with cms?

Is that what I said abi that's what you chose to Understand? undecided
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by Ubiquity: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
gidimasters:

Are you saying that a governor has no business advising a local government chairman ¿
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by IamShiningStar(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
nice.
Re: 8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website by gabonsky: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Ubiquity:

Are you saying that a governor has no business advising a local government chairman ¿
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Web Developers Must Achieve / Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) / Balancing School And Blogging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.