Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) (98752 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:18pm On May 01, 2017
Nickizoe:
Happy birthday in advance....

Hope am going to slaughter the cake wit ya! Na that part i de like for birthday's oo...

You also have to give us a birthday presentbof a scary story here or at ya blog as a birthday present for we that ain't partake in the cake slaughter...

Lol.

I already have the mother of scary stories for that day. I am just scared cos it will give you nightmares for weeks.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) by DAramis: 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
Heniola1:
Tufiapa!!! ( spits out)
I wonder d stupid dirty useless babe wey go dey follow this idiot. He is only trying to market the dead for his fellow bizness man/woman DAT will come nd buy the parts, no be niaja Igbo guy.....I pity him nd his generation. I prefer dating a shoemaker than this fool. BigBoymyFoot. ...iranu abacha
Please, check your mail or get back to me.

I seriously need your help
Re: Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) by Heniola1(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2017
I can't find any msg on my mail.
Maybe you shud resend it
Re: Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) by Dblaz(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2017
for heavens sake, what's dis world turning to? after now, he;ll compain dat ghosts are chasing him in his dream embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:07am On Jul 08, 2017
malware:
PLEAS DON'T EAT INDOMIE WITH FRIED EGG AGAIN AT VENDORS
ESPECIALLY AT ABOKI JOINTS!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it but it happened to my friends last night.
My friends went to a food vendor to eat , they told the mallam to fix
3 indomie and 8 eggs then they sat down to chill till he prepares
the food, he was cooking and they were gisting, Suddenly he told
them the food was ready then he served them the food while they
were eating he asked them what they wanted to drink and they
ordered for fanta and maltina, he brought the drinks, they opened it
and drank, 30 minute later they finished eating and paid the mallam
and they started walking back home when he suddenly
remembered that he left his phone on the table then he ran back to
get it , luckily for him the phone was still there and he picked it and
ran back home to sleep

And that's exactly what happened, .........see as you dey wait for bad news, keep on waiting o.....
Make I dey my room they eat jellof rice.
Feel free to come and beat me!! >

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.