Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc (4224 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Invite From Lasaco Insurance Plc / I Got An Interview From Lasaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc by Akinolore(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Good Sunday to you all Nairalanders
Pls I got invitation for an interview from LASACO ASSURANCE PLC for the position of Client Relationship Officer.
" You are invited for interview at LASACO ASSURANCE PLC, on Wednesday the 3rd of May 2017 at 16 Acme Road, Ogba Ikeja, by 1st gate bus stop.'

will like to know if anyone here also got the text.
Also want an information about the company, and to know if it is a marketing Job
Re: I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc by dxdiag(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Akinolore:
Pls I got invitation for an interview from LASACO ASSURANCE PLC for the position of Client Relationship Officer.
" You are invited for interview at LASACO ASSURANCE PLC, on Wednesday the 3rd of May 2017 at 16 Acme Road, Ogba Ikeja, by 1st gate bus stop.'

Also want an information about the company, and to know if it is a marketing Job

Commission based job
with no salary attached
Be ready to sell insurance starting from your family to the outside world.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc by oyega(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2017

Also want an information about the company, and to know if it is a marketing Job[/quote]

There is now both salary and commission attached provided you can meet up with the target sum of 2.5 million in 3 momths. divide 2.5 with 3, if you can meet the result in a month, your 70,000 salary is guaranteed

(1) (Reply)

Graduate TELLER Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited / I Receive This Email Yesterday But Didn't Go For The Training. Pls Are They Real / Wema Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.