Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most (1794 Views)

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Good Morning Folks!
Happy Sunday to yea All!

Well this type of trend always occurs when you are HomeAlone, alot quickly bursts into your mind.. so I decide to share dis trend with you guys.. what is the one thing that scares you the most? Something that brings out much fear when ever you hear or remember it?

For me.. Rapture! it scares d hell out of Me when ever I hear ppl talk or discuss about it

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by torres89: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
nothing actually

but this silly one

when am about to be injected by a nurse
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Before this rapture come, soon the WWIII is about to start..North Korea is ready to drop bombs if provoke by the USA anytime...
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Epositive(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Death,,,, i don't want to die, not now ,not ever smiley
i know it's inevitable tho

#positivevibes
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Please change the title of your thread .. Its misleading. It should rather be "scares"
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Early death

Scary
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Poverty

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
torres89:
nothing actually
but this silly one
when am about to be injected by a nurse
lolzxzzxz.. bro u no well o.. Abi nah fear of seeing dat thing
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Before this rapture come, soon the WWIII is about to start..North Korea is ready to drop bombs if provoke by the USA anytime...
I even want it to happen soon ....
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by BiafranBushBoy: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
I don't ever wana be broke!!
or
Poor!!
That shiit scares the hell outta me!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

dat is it.. it's almost at hand. so much bombing dis days.. May God just save our soul
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:

#positivevibes

well Death scares too but lossing out of heaven scares d most undecided
Epositive:

#positivevibes

well Death scares too but lossing out of heaven scares d most

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
maybe u need help me change it.. like i care!
dingbang:
Please change the title of your thread .. Its misleading. It should rather be "scares"

maybe u need help me change it.. like i care!
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
grin Lol. Nobody wanna die young lah
Bumbae1:
Early death
Scary
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

grin Lol. Nobody wanna die young lah

Yes o grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Poverty

hmmmm! bro Ur own case nah another level.. y poverty go fear u if u have faith in God?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

hmmmm! bro Ur own case nah another level.. y poverty go fear u if u have faith in God?
why death go fear u if u have faith in God.. Please go and sleep abeg..

Afterall, righteous people die everyday
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

dat is it.. it's almost at hand. so much bombing dis days.. May God just save our soul

Kim Jong Un Is one of the ruthless leader today...their missiles are even way too powerful than we can imagine.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I even want it to happen soon ....
chisos! bro Abeg no go dat area oo.. haa see bad belle ppl
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:
chisos! bro Abeg no go dat area oo.. haa see bad belle ppl
lol. Chill.. It will happen anyways.. No need to run from it..
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I don't ever wana be broke!!
or
Poor!!
That shiit scares the hell outta me!!
BiafraBushBoy.. now I understand ur case
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes o grin
but to die young and go heaven u no go like am pass?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
why death go fear u if u have faith in God.. Please go and sleep abeg..

Afterall, righteous people die everyday

lolxxxxx.. bro death is inevitable not unlike poverty.

Poverty is choice
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

lolxxxxx.. bro death is inevitable not unlike poverty.

Poverty is choice
death is not only inevitable too.. I can decide to drink sniper.. Be properly guided
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by BiafranBushBoy: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

BiafraBushBoy.. now I understand ur case
what is my case?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2017
cry(
dingbang:
lol. Chill.. It will happen anyways.. No need to run from it..

yeap.. dat is reality
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
death is not only inevitable too.. I can decide to drink sniper.. Be properly guided

lolxzx.. weda u drink am or death.. we go still die.. Sniper only makes it quick
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

what is my case?

Ur own case nah Biafra Land
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by dingbang(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Haxine:

lolxzx.. weda u drink am or death.. we go still die.. Sniper only makes it quick
laziness makes poverty quick too.. Don't necessarily mean that the rich don't get poor as well.. Poverty is like death too.. Visits anyone
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
laziness makes poverty quick too.. Don't necessarily mean that the rich don't get poor as well.. Poverty is like death too.. Visits anyone

U don win
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Early death

Scary

LOL, why would you be scared of that, Lots of protection in African religion, except maybe you a Christian you might not know the outcome as your God might call you anytime.

No fear grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bolts of lightning. When one starts, I leave whatever I'm doing & drop to the floor. I don't want anyone near me when I hear that crackling. Don't talk, don't move around, hell don't even breathe or you'll deal with hurricane me afterwards grin It scares me so much that I want complete silence & for everyone to freeze.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Going Outside Their Marriage To Seek Sexual Pleasure. / Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / Are African Guys Cursed With Sex? Why The Obsession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.