Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74071 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
In this part of the world, most people seem to believe in the existence and use of supernatural forces popularly called Juju or Jazz even though most of only hear 'dem say-dem say' stories as we haven't seen these things in action before.
I believe More than 90% of us believe or used to believe that there are certain witches, wizards and forces in our extended family that's monitoring your glory even though there's no evidence whatsoever.

We hear about people being kidnapped and killed everyday for money ritual, have you for once asked if this thing works?

We hear about how the babalawos make people run mad and all but most of us haven't witnessed it before but believe it anyways.

Nollywood don try for juju matter I swear, they act everything perfectly, people appearing and disappearing using 'Ofe', blood money, them call your name 3 times you run mad, village people monitoring and hindering your shine grin , Abijawara, dagunro and co fighting battles without sword or even punch. grin

I asked a friend of mine last week if he believes in jazz and he replied "yes". I asked if he has ever seen jazz at work live before and he said "no" but he sha believes in jazz.

Has anyone ever used jazz in your presence before? have you ever seen juju at work with your korokoro eyes? person don appear and disappear for your front before? share your experience with us please

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by YelloweWest: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
A lady I know lost her 7months pregnancy. No miscarriage No blood no nothing!

Belle just disappear till today shocked

I've seen another pregnancy for almost 3years sad

Modified: this happened to me.

Many years ago one night I woke up to the most horrible itching feeling all over my body! I was scratching so hard my skin began to bleed. Then I was a bottle of olive oil which my cousin had just brought back from anointing service. I robbed it all over my body and the itching stopped within a few minutes.
We were four persons in that room that night. My sis and cousin both woke up because of the noises I was making and helped me rob the anointing oil. My other sister did not wake up.
The next morning the sister of mine who didn't wake up had the most horrific rash all over her face, hands, breasts and buttocks. 2days later the rash was so bad and swollen oozing out water and pulse. No Dr could explain what it was, and one dr advised we do native treatment which worked.

During the treatment the lady treating my sis told her this rash was not sent to u. It was sent to you or sister. If it had reached her she would have died... shocked

God saved me that faithful night.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Goldenheart(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
When Indian beat Nigeria and the ball turned to fire...

It was real

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by codeinecrazy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes Ooo, I've been slapped before by one bros that had one spiritual ring on. Yorubas call it Anasare, immediately the slap hit me, I just turned back and race home straight without saying anything. I almost lost my memory, had to be asking my friends what really happened to me. Na dem tell me say na jazz. lipsrsealed

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Launcher: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
When APC used jazz on people to vote Buhari and their eyes just dey open!

398 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by fittty(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LordVoldemort(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some 15years back I followed my uncle to ogun festival in Odonoko ogun state.

I saw different display of juju there buh the high point of that day was when they brought a dog out and ask everyone with gun to try and kill the dog

Up to 15 people opened fire on the dog @ the same time. It lasted more than 5mins but in the end the dog still stood.

That was juju @ it's peak

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Fairboy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes, l have seen jazz at work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Heaven won't allow me see, lest it be in action for my body. cheesy

My grandfather was a Chief priest though, and I was in Primary 5 when he died. Never saw him disappear or do anything 'extraordinary', I was also pretty young to understand what he was doing _be it good or bad.

'but if those crazy stunts dey do in funerals count as juju, then I have seen that one severally.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by emeijeh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by bufness(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol, i will say this in yoruba, oogun was ni ibi ti ogun wa o, the fact that you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesnt exist

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jazz is real o.. Just pray make u no experience am

I have seen many cases.
But the latest one na im be dis

A and B get argument and B start to dey shout say im go beat A mercilessly.

A just laughed and said in Yoruba "Mi o ni fi owo kan e,owo e yen o de ni kan mi" meaning: i wont touch and your hand wont touch me.
We think say na joke o
Until A say make im punch B,
na im baba fall like say im dey paralysed o
As im dey try to stand,na im baba continue to dey fall o..baba no com fit stand up again
Dem later beg B before Im give A antidote o.

Na like this i dey look people wey no believe say jazz dey work...

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by codeinecrazy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordVoldemort:
K
For Ketttle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by PLANETMARS(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
buying bitcoin 390/$

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by iamdotune(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol... jazz real mehn, that faithful afternoon I laid on my couch just to take a nap, Naso I hear thief thief, luckily for me I ran outside, saw him and partook on the hunt..
Lo and behold he stood on his ground, my battery is 2% Nepa no bring light, make i go find neighbor wey on gen

Wait, you really thought I was gonna narrate a jazz story? grin grin grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by skilfulsagei(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin ,when I was a young man we used to have clubs' parties in December in my town. It was always exciting and fun filled. The generator we used for my club's party was to be used the following day for another club's party. The generator had started working until it suddenly stopped. Fire started gushing out from the exhaust pipe each time it was to be started.
One of the guys said the generator had been pad locked. Who did it? We got to know it was a guy that was not allowed to enter into the dancing hall.
He was begged for more than one hour with money and promise he would be allowed to enter the dancing hall before he agreed to unlock the gen
The generator started with only a single pull when it was unlocked and we used it till dawn.
I know devil has power but it will always bow to the power of Almighty God.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by theSpark(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seen them pound Yam atop person chest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tyson98: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jesus turn water to wine

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Johnflex02(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I cried once during a movie. Dat must be jazz.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Junior66(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes! My friend used to have this Anti-Scorpion bite juju. After doing the Juju we go and look for Scorpions to test it. My friends even put Scorpions in their pocket.
The same friend also would take a strand of rope and put it in his mouth, after some incantations he would bring the rope out and both ends of the rope has joined forming something like a rubber ring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
17 years ago somewhere in Delta state when I lived with one of my maternal uncle, we (3 of us) use to sleep in his shop. One night I noticed there was a mysterious and unusual noises beneath the counter, if I try to approach closer, the noise will stop, but on stepping backwards it will start again, I observed it for a while and called the attention of my colleagues who happens to be my seniors, they both including me knows that' that my maternal uncle do engage in fetish practices but I never had experience on how it works or what it was for, so they told me to ignore the noise knowing it was a charm but I didn't know, I was still contemplating between a rat or possibly a charm but I didn't arrive in any conclusion hopping to further ascertain clearer by morning. When it was dawn as I was sweeping the shop, I decided to open that particular spot where the noise was emanating from as the noise continued till that moment, low and behold it was a fetish stuff tied with red/black fabrics and some weaving wools vibrating, I called my colleagues again, they came and saw it but told me to back off from there, as fearless as I was then' decided to confront my uncle who had scheduled to travel that very morning, when he came to the shop and ready to embark on his trip, I greeted him and told him that I saw a charm beneath the counter (pointing the spot), as a guilty mind he asked me what I was looking for there and how I got to know it was a charm, after explaining how a strange noise was emanating from there I was short of words.

I have another experience but let me save your time especially for the lazy readers grin.
Thanks for your time anyway.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by symbianDON(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
jazz is real

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jazz is not real (for those who know the God they serve)

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by montezz(f): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju is very real o but people won't believe. During my Teaching practice,my students(public schl) would stab/cut each other with knives...cutlass and all but you won't see a drop of blood. Just a funny faint mark.

There was a time one of my uncles had an attack at his workplace. We took him to different hospitals,na so so grammar. It was until someone advised my grandma to consult one "eleegun" (I think the anchor...I dunno) that we found solution. The man just rubbed a funny looking liquid substance on the area and chanted incantations and the stuff came out. Yoruba people calls it (eta). The person who attacked him was dealt severely dealt with. He actually confessed. This na wetin I witness not long ago o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
I've seen African bullet proof at work.

The man was shot at by armed robbers, about 5 of them. They emptied their cartridges on him yet not a single scratch on him. He was in his parked car, an old Mercedes-Benz 190. This I saw live as a teen in Odoakpu, Onitsha.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by phil5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
All na wash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Christane: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
no ..bt i do see jesus in action everyday ..cus z d one dat keep me 4rm my birth til nw ...jesus z good ..al d tym ..happy sunday pals ..God is the greatest.

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Herriettakamsy: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju/jazz is not really working

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by CrazyScientist: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
All na them say them say grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
No....I don't even want to see it sad

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you ever doubt the efficacy of juju give Mii ur name and the name of someone close to you

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.