Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Vampire's love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vampire's love (5212 Views)

The Vampire / The Vamp, a vampire story / VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vampire's love by Adfijem(f): 8:26am On May 05, 2017
meh u're really a great writer,,,too good sis #kudos to you , more please really enjoying it
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 6:31pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks boss remiseyi

mam Adfijem Thanks sis

Would update the final series as soon as i can
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 6:54pm On May 05, 2017
Chapter 10:
Blood Ties "So I'm grounded for the rest of my life." Ian told them the next day at lunch. He was carefully drinking out of the thermos of blood that Lily had brought to school so no blood would stain his mouth. "You know, I never thought about how long that will be now… provided that I'm not killed."

"I'll defend you Ian, and I could probably convince Aden to help. Although he might help anyway. I don't know the protocol on sire-sireling protection." Lily said.

"Lily…is Aden in love with you?" Ian asked cautiously. Lily blushed deeply. "Yes…and I love him. At times he's a complete insensitive ass, but he always has my best interests at heart."

"This is too weird!" Amy said, getting up from the table. As she did, the table rocked and Ian's thermos got knocked over. Blood spilled everywhere. Ian swore loudly, and that, more than anything else, got the attention of the rest of the cafeteria. It was dead silent for a few moments, then everyone started talking at once. Ian ran for it.

"Ian, wait!" Lily called, running after him. Everyone clustered around the table where Amy stood in shock. "That's blood, isn't it?" "Did you know that's what he was drinking Amy?" someone asked. "I had no i-idea." Amy stuttered. "This must mean he's a vampire! I wonder if it's really true."

"Why else would he drink blood?!" (-) Ian arrived at Aden's mansion and disconcertingly found out that not only was he not out of breath, but that he wasn't breathing at all. He hadn't noticed it before then. He tried breathing, and he could, it just was superfluous. Aden opened the front door and asked, "Is something wrong?" Ian grimaced. "My thermos got knocked over and now everyone knows…I think." "You think?" Aden asked. "I didn't stick around to be sure." Ian explained. "Well we need to be sure so I can step up the protection if necessary. I should have known the quiet wouldn't last long." Aden sighed.
"I'm sorry Aden. It's really crappy of me to put you in danger after you saved my life." Ian said miserably. "Don't worry about it. We're family now." Aden said lightly. Ian's head snapped up to look at Aden in surprise. "We are?" "We've shared blood. That makes us family. Lily has consumed my blood, so she's part of our family too." Aden explained. "So the blood is what keeps us all together?" Ian wondered. "In a weak family, yes. But we're going to be a strong family with stanch loyalty to each other. I hope you won't disappoint us." Aden said.
"I won't. But Lily…she's your lover?" Ian asked hesitantly. Aden's eyes narrowed. "Is there a problem with that?" "Not unless she doesn't truly want to be. I don't know about vampire powers, but I have heard thrall on some lists." Ian said calmly

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 7:06pm On May 05, 2017
Aden's eyes narrowed. "Is there a problem with that?" "Not unless she doesn't truly want to be. I don't know about vampire powers, but I have heard thrall on some lists." Ian said calmly.

"While some older vampires have thrall, I have not yet developed it. I'm still fairly young for a vampire. No, the one under thrall is me. Lily has… possessed me. I belong to her." Aden admitted. This surprised Ian greatly. "How did a human girl get control of a master vampire?" "I'm a level two master technically. But Lily is…special. I should probably let her tell you, but you are entitled to know since you are part of our family." Aden said.

"Lily is human, but she is a special breed of human known as the Supernatural Leech. That's why she can drink from the spring and that's why she needs me. It's why her genetic programming has made her irresistible to me, and made me her slave." "Wait, what?" Ian asked, dumbfounded. "A Supernatural Leech feeds off of Supernatural Energy. She can take in supernatural liquids, absorb Supernatural Energy from solids, and a kiss will take it from a vampire or other supernatural beings." Aden said. "I've tried to get her to feed from me more directly, but she pitched a fit when I forced her to kiss me. She says she doesn't want to steal my power just to become immortal."

"She's an odd duck then. Most people would kill for immortality. And she can really do that? Just kiss you and take your power?" Ian asked. "Doesn't it hurt?" "No, it's actually quite pleasant and addictive. Leeches wouldn't have been very successful evolutionary-wise if they couldn't keep a steady supply of victims. I don't claim to be a victim though. I'm a willing donor." Aden said. "If you're through talking about me…" Lily said from behind them. They both turned to see her standing just outside the gate.

"When did you get here?" Ian wondered. "Right about the time Aden said we were a family. I'm almost as fast as you you know." Lily said with a smile. "I'm also very stealthy now. Is this the effect of your blood?" "Yes, it is. I hope you don't mind I told Ian…?" Aden asked. "No, that's fine. He is one of us now." Lily said, still smiling. "You didn't tell me that you liked that kiss." "You didn't seem to like it at all." Aden reminded her. "And I didn't get a chance to say much of anything. You yelled at me and ran to your room if I recall correctly." "I…I thought it would hurt you or debilitate you. I had no idea you would like it." Lily said, blushing. "You didn't ask how much I liked it." Aden said seductively. "Um, this is all fine and good, but if people might be coming with knives and pitchforks and all that shtick, I'd like to be inside the house." Ian said. "I suppose that would be wise." Aden sighed. As they went into the house, he added, "Ian, I don't suppose you'd like to meet Victor? Another member of our family, but not by blood. I'm sure he could find something to occupy your time while Lily and I…talk." "Yeah, sure. You and Lily can take all the time you need to 'talk'." Ian said, using air quotes.

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2017
Update later tommorow
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
JulietFab2 welcome abode
Re: Vampire's love by Adeyife(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
Nice one kip it rolling
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 7:52am On May 06, 2017
sure....
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 9:08am On May 06, 2017
Chapter 11: Consequences

"And so you believe they're going to have sex?" Victor asked Ian. "Believe nothing, I know what they're going to get up to." Ian said, taking another cookie. (-) Aden was all but ripping Lily's clothes off.

He was kissing her like an addict, and she was still trying to fend him off, not wanting to take his power. "If I drain you completely, you'll die! Ease up!" Lily protested. "I don't care. God, I need you so badly!" Aden breathed. "Then take me! But don't kill yourself!" Lily scolded. Aden pushed her onto the bed and kissed all over her body while he struggled to UnCloth himself at the same time. "Lily, if you want to stop this, if this is not what you want, take your clothes and leave now. If you don't, I'm going to completely lose control and Bleep you till you can't stand up!"

Aden warned. Lily smirked. "We'll see who can't stand when we're done…" Lily wasn't all that confident in her experience or skills in this area, but her power was a reassurance. As long as Aden wanted it, she was going to kiss him until he couldn't move. He told her that her kisses were blissful for him, so she assumed it wouldn't hurt him. Aden stripped off his last piece of clothing and held himself ready to enter her. When he couldn't take it any more, he plunged into her and held himself there. There was a moment of stunned surprise. He had met no resistance. She wasn't a virgin. Someone had beat him to her. This had no affect on his desire for her, so he decided to talk to her about it later. "Aden…move, please?" Aden obliged and pulled back out only to thrust in deeper. He continued to slam into her and enjoy her little cries of pleasure. He got faster and harder as he became more desperate to reach his peak. Lily climaxed before him, and as she did, she pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss and her muscles tightening around him threw him over the edge. Only her kiss stopped him from screaming as he came hard. Aden thrust wildly as it became apparent that, thought no more seed was coming out, he was still having his orgasm. Lily's kiss held him in his climax. She couldn't get him off of her, even thought she could feel the life draining from him. He was determined to cement her mouth to his. Finally, she bit him and his mouth pulled away, and he immediately collapsed on top of her. Lily rolled him over onto the bed and checked to see how he was doing. He felt colder than normal and he didn't respond to anything she did. He felt dead. "HELP!" Lily screamed, starting to cry hysterically. She covered herself as she heard Ian and Victor running to the bedroom. "What's wrong?!" Ian asked, eyes wild. "I think I killed him!" Lily sobbed. "He wouldn't stop kissing me! I had to bite him to get him to stop! And now-Oh, how could I have been so stupid?!" Victor was checking Aden and he said, "Please calm down Lily. He merely need to replenish his energy. Master Ian, if you would be so kind as to get him some hot blood…?"

Ian swallowed hard and nodded. After what seemed an eternity to Lily, Ian returned with a mug full of hot blood. Victor propped up Aden while Lily fed him the blood. Slowly, Aden revived. "That was amazing." was the first thing his said. "If you ever make me kiss you that long again, I will personally kick your ass up and down the street! Are we clear?!" Lily demanded.
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 9:12am On May 06, 2017
But Lily…" Aden whined.

"Shut up! I will kill you if you do that again!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Lily raged.

"Fine." Aden grudgingly agreed.

"Good." Lily said, satisfied.

"Shall we leave you Master?" Victor asked.

"Yes please Victor. Thank you both." Aden said.

Once Ian and Victor were safely back in the kitchen, Aden confronted Lily. "So, you aren't a virgin."

"Not anymore." Lily said with a smile, cuddling up to Aden.

"No, I mean you weren't a virgin, even before we had sex."

"What do you mean?" Lily wondered, genuinely confused.

"I met no resistance when I went into you. You had no barrier. Therefore, you must have done this before."

"I have not! You were the first person to ever do this to me!"

"Then why didn't you have a barrier?"

"I'm not completely human. Maybe I never had one!"

This gave Aden pause. "Perhaps you are right. I'm sorry for accusing you." Lily sighed. "Why is it that you have the ultimate power to hurt my feelings? You can destroy me whenever you want to."

"I don't want to. I don't try to. All I want is for us to be happy together. And for you to live a long healthy immortal life." Aden said.

"Aden." Lily said warningly. "Now you can't object anymore. Not now that we've been kissing. You've taken a little of my immortality already. By now I'm sure you'll live past a hundred, barring accidents and assassination attempts." "Assassination?!" Lily asked, alarmed.

"Well, possibly. I am a vampire, even if I am a recluse. There are still people who want to get at me, and you would definitely be considered my weakness. Since I am a bit too powerful to attack directly, they would attack me by attacking you."

"Wow. I guess I could add to my power by feeding off of things. Then I wouldn't be such a weak weakness. But I don't want to become a non-human. I don't want to act like a Leech." Lily said.

"We'll see about that." Aden said. "Anyway, what will you and Ian do at school tomorrow?"

"I suppose we'll go back and deny all accusations." Lily said thoughtfully. "So you'll lie." Aden surmised.

"I'll do what I have to to protect Ian and you." Lily corrected. "As long as you don't get hurt." Aden conceded. "I've got your blood in me. I'm strong enough to handle normal humans." "I guess tomorrow you'll know for sure."
Re: Vampire's love by cozyfaithex(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2017
up up u go,nice job
Re: Vampire's love by Adeyife(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2017
Loving dis..... Thx 4 d update
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2017
cozyfaithex:
up up u go,nice job
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 10:55am On May 06, 2017
Adeyife:
Loving dis..... Thx 4 d update
you're welcome...thanks for reading too
Re: Vampire's love by remiseyi(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2017
mhizgap:
Thanks boss remiseyi

mam Adfijem Thanks sis

Keep it up man
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
remiseyi:
Keep it up man
Thanks
Re: Vampire's love by Adfijem(f): 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
mhizgap:
Thanks boss remiseyi

mam Adfijem Thanks sis

u're welcome
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2017
Update flows in as soon as it can

You can help out with mentions of your friends too.

Have a lovely Night rest

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by Oloniyan(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Wow!!!! I love Anything Vampirism...........I'm coming back on this

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by Adeyife(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
Pls update
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Adeyife:
Pls update

would do that after my Exams
Re: Vampire's love by Adeyife(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2017
mhizgap:

would do that after my Exams
wen will u finish ur exam?
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 10:38pm On May 13, 2017
cool Next week boss
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
Last chapter folks! And just to warn you, a
rather abrupt ending. I rushed it because I
wanted to finish in other face my other story Bride to be. kindly Consider yourself warned.

Chapter 12: Confrontation
The next day at school, everyone
one was staring
and glaring. Lily glared right back while Ian was
unable to look at anything but the floor. Amy
was no where to be found before school,
although in their first hour, she was there, and
she completely ignored them both.
Ian took this in particular rather badly. "She's
always been with me. We've always been best
friends. I thought of taking it farther at some
point but now…?"

"If she shuns you now, when you need her most,
she doesn't deserve you. Best friends don't
immediately give up because something happens
to one of them. I mean, you're going through
something and she isn't even trying to help you
through it. I get the feeling she's just making it
worse."
"But I love her." Ian said, fighting tears.
"I think you have to let her go. She obviously
doesn't care about you like she should." Lily
said.

"What are you crying about, Vampire?" a boy
asked. He had walked up to them and was now
attempting to look menacing.
"I don't know what you're talking about, but you
should leave before someone teaches you
something about manners." Lily snapped.
"It's no use denying it. Amy told her parents
everything, and now everyone knows. Ian's a
vampire, and Lily is the vampire's lover. LovePeddler."
the boy spat the last word at her.
Lily's eyes widened in rage and she choked the
boy while screaming, "What did you say to me
you fat bastard?! I dare you to say it again! Go
ahead, try your luck!"
"Lily…" Ian whispered warningly.
Lily gave one final huff before pushing the boy
away so forcefully that he fell. "Anyone else care
to chip in?" Lily asked sweetly. "How about you
Amy? You're obviously very chatty."

"They made me tell them! I tried not to, but they
made me!" Amy cried.
"What, did they put the thumbscrews to you? Did
they chain you to a wall? No. Ian and I probably
just threatened your perfect existence so you
decided to out us. You're through with the
freaks and back to being normal, right? You
disgust me." Lily spat.
"Lily, stop." Ian intervened. Amy looked hopeful,
but he just gave her a sad look and continued,
"She's not worth the trouble. Not now."
"I've had it with these judgmental assholes.
Let's go home." Lily said.
"Right." Ian replied, and followed her out of the
classroom.
(-)

1 Like

Re: Vampire's love by MhizDherbee(f): 11:55pm On May 13, 2017
Beautiful!!! Great story... Keep it up
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Beautiful!!! Great story... Keep it up
Thanks
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
So I take it school didn't go well?" Aden said when they returned.

"Amy blabbed. If they're going to do anything, it'll probably happen tonight." Lily replied. "Then we must prepare." Aden said decisively. "Victor? Could you be so kind as to lock and block all the exits and windows excluding the front door?"

"Yes Master." the Hernof demon said with a bow. "Lily, could you go make lunch? I have something to discuss with Ian." Aden said. "Of course." Lily replied, and she smiled at him before going into the kitchen.

"I love her." Aden sighed as he watched her go. He shook his head quickly to clear it and pulled Ian into his study. (-)

That night, they stayed up to keep watch. Sure enough, early into the morning, there was a sound of breaking glass and lots of little thuds against the house. Aden nodded to Ian, who went deeper into the house. Aden then squeezed Lily's hand and got up. "Can't you just make a forcefield around the house until they go away?" "My powers couldn't maintain that for long without anything to supplement them." Aden told her. "You're not going out there, are you?" "I have to. They won't give up the witch- hunt until they've burned a witch. I've seen this before. The mob mentality is overwhelming." "Then I'm coming too." Lily said, determined. "I had a feeling you would say that." And so they walked out the front door together. Once outside the house, Aden raised a force field to protect them from the hail of rocks that the mob threw. It was like a blue-tinted half bubble around them. "Remember what I said. No suicide." "What?" Lily asked, confused. "I love you forever." Aden pulled her in for a kiss, and the barrier flickered for a second before he pulled away. He stepped outside the bubble of protection, and finally Lily understood.

"NO!" she screamed, beating her fists on the barrier. He just smiled at her and turned to face the crowd.
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
Good evening. I understand that you're here to kill me. Under normal circumstances, I would simply drain you of your life energy and channel it into the earth to nourish the plant life.

However, this would upset my lover. So I'm going to let you kill me, which will upset her far more I'm sure, but I know this won't end without bloodshed." Aden said to them. His speech was met with silence and stillness. The people of the town stood there with their flashlights and crosses and stared at him. "Understand this, however: if you touch that girl, harm her in anyway, so much as hurt her feelings, there will be dire consequences." Aden said with a growing menace in his voice.

"What can you do after we've killed you?" one person in the crowd shouted. "Oh, it's not me you need fear. It's the five hundred pound Hernof demon and hungry fledgling vampire you should be worried about. They've both been given instructions that entail mayhem, torture, and the slaughtering of your whole town should anything happen to her." Aden warned.

There was some muttering amongst themselves about this, and a man stepped forward with a gas can and a lighter. "Do we need this?" the man asked matter-of- factly, holding out the gas can. "No. The lighter will suffice." Aden replied politely.

"Aden stop! Don't leave me!" Lily shouted. "Shut up LovePeddler!" a man at the front shouted. Aden's eyes flashed, and the man crumpled into himself, becoming dust before their eyes. The spot of grass on which he stood grew more vibrant.

"I warned you." Aden said in a threatening sing song voice. "Just tell them the truth!" Lily shouted. "What truth?!" someone shouted back. "The truth Amy obviously didn't tell you. Aden saved Ian. Ian would be gone forever without Aden. So I think the words you're searching for are 'Thank you.', not 'Let's burn the vampire.'" Lily said. There was a ripple of surprise throughout the crowd. "How did Ian die? Before he was turned I mean." one woman stepped forward and asked.

"He drank from the spring. It kills normal humans, so Aden turned Ian before he died completely." Lily said. "You're his mother, aren't you?" The woman nodded and began to cry. A man stepped forward to comfort her. "Look, I'm sorry about your son, but he's not gone forever. But he will be if you kill the man who saved him. You heard Aden. Ian has instructions to kill you all if I get hurt. And if you kill Aden, I'll kill myself. I get the feeling that driving me to suicide counts as hurting me. Do you want your son to become a monster, or live as a vegetarian vampire?" Lily asked Ian's mother and father.
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
There was silence as everyone watched Ian's parents. Finally, Ian's father shouted hoarsely, "Go home." There were protests throughout the crowd. "Go home!

It was we who were wronged, but apparently that wrong is a right. Go home and tell your family that you love them." The crowd dispersed, leaving the yard and going back towards the central area of the town. Ian's parents lingered after everyone had left. Aden let down the forcefield and Lily came running to him. The first thing she did was kiss him, the second thing, slap him.

"You jerk! You were just going to die and leave me alone!" Lily yelled at him. "I'd hardly call living with Ian and Victor 'alone'." Aden said calmly. "Can we see our son?" Ian's mother asked. "Of course. Lily, would you go get him?" Aden asked politely. "Only if you promise not to play the martyr ever again." Lily replied. "Fine." Aden sighed. Lily went into the house to retrieve Ian. Ian's parent's whispered to each other. Aden heard. "You know, Ian is welcome to stay with us. You," he said, pointing at Ian's mother, "faint at the sight of blood. You and your husband are actual vegetarians."

"How did you know that?" Ian's father asked. "I have my ways." Aden replied mysteriously. "Mom! Dad!" Ian shouted from the front door, running to them. When he reached them, they embraced, and with Ian's new strength, his parents were having trouble breathing. "Oh, sorry." "We love you Ian. You know we will always love you. But-" Ian's mother began hesitantly. "My new lifestyle won't fit with yours. I understand. I love you too." Ian said. "You're probably tired. I'll stay with Aden and Lily." With an understanding reached, his parents left. Lily helped Aden off the ground and the family bound by blood went inside.

The End

Cheesy,right? I warned you! Lolz, I read this and laugh, it's so bad. But hopefully ''Bride To Be'' won't end cheesily ever after. Haven't finished it yet. Got about few chapters done so far.
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
GAP

Re: Vampire's love by Adeyife(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Vampire's love by mhizgap(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Adeyife:
Nice one

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Writer's Block? / Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 / 06:22 :- Daily Travel Diary Of A Kent To London NL Commuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.