Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters (800 Views)

Help Men Are Endangered Species / Men Are Endangered Species. / Robots And Humans Will Have ‘BABIES’ And Create A New Hybrid Species In The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
When we hear of endangered species what probably comes to our minds is a distant creature probably subsisting in jungles more remote than Sambisa forest. What never occurs to us is the fact a conjugally eligible feminine homo sapien is increasingly becoming atrociously extinct. The average girl prefers to become some sorts of methodical queen: if not a slay queen then a drama queen. An unfortunate queen whose grooming takes its etiquette from the empty unrealistic constructed reality of media consumerism. The danger that this gloomy trend portends will begin to make sense to us when we imagine a terrible state when those who would be called mothers are mere shameleslly loose beings who have no single respect for their bodies!
The likely cause of this catalytic state is varied. For sure the unprecedented declination in societal values is one. It used to be that a good name is to preferred than wealth. I doubt very much if this is still the case. Money is now the equivalence of oxygen: it is the very substance of life itself. Grease the palm of the average Nigerian with this new god and he will cast every morality and due process into the most abominable trashcan to allow anyone have their ungodly way. Dangle same before a Nigerian lady and her underwears will begin to fall off on their own accord! More disheartening, however, is the fact ladies desperately seek and do participate in amorous conferences even when no money is used as a bait for them!
Which way ladies and gentlemen? This societal sodomization doesn't seem a promotion in the long run. Granted that there is still a remnant, we can't have our cake and eat it! What does a lady lose when she keeps herself? Probably that's the most efficient panacea to this endangered state!

1 Like

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am very tired of reading this same story everyday, endangered eligible spinsters? Is it eligible bachelors that are in quantum?

There have been bad people since the days of Adam.
Prostitution is as old as man. The only difference now is social media made things a whole lot more pronounced.

As far as I am concerned, societal values have dropped. Both male and female are culpable and it has little or nothing to do with slay-queens.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ Papalace, I quite agree with your observations, I don't really intend to exonerate the guys. Maybe the focus is just on the ladies for now!
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
nelson16:
@ Papalace, I quite agree with your observations, I don't really intend to exonerate the guys. Maybe the focus is just on the ladies for now!
Everyday you people are focusing on ladies. They teach ladies at home to be virgins, be good and submissive wives, you go for weddings _they tell ladies to always be sexy for their husbands, do this, do that.

No admonition to the man.
You people have been focusing on ladies for ages, it isn't working(effectively). It takes two to tango!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by Funnyguy83: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by eyinjuege: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Stop being so needy, and face your hustle.

When its time for you to take up the responsibility of a husband and father, you will meet the woman you deserve.

We still have millions of women who are not slaying anybody. Some have never had a twitter, Instagram or whatever social media account. We have women who know their value, and are slaying in their various fields of endeavour/profession. They're too busy taking over the world, as they understand the sky is their limit.
Young men who are interested should start building themselves up for such women, and they should start doing it NOW.
No need wasting time on frivolities.
And men should stop being moved by makeup, and beauty( which is subjective anyway). Once you give yourself brain and not be moved by ephemeral stuff like beauty, you won't be so troubled by slay queens who are catching their fun as they deem fit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
@PapaLace Admonition for the guys is definitely the talk of another day! I quite remember that when a woman is educated the society is educated! So, matter of preference scale.

1 Like

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Eyinjuege I've heard u...sometimes not a bad idea to the sound the waters or even raise critical alarm?
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by cupidhero(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:
I am very tired of reading this same story everyday, endangered eligible spinsters? Is it eligible bachelors that are in quantum?

Every time slay queens, you don't see those guys on instagram with no known source of income. All they do is wear different colours, tight pants, trimmed beards _and take picture pass professional models. No one is talking about them. You're bothered about slay queens being future mothers, ain't you bothered the men patronising these girls would be fathers too? What kinda value would such a community manhood instill in his kids?

What of yahoo yahoo boys everywhere?
Everyday in front page drug trafficking by our eligible bachelors?
Okay, slay queen likes money_ is it not this same love for money that makes some men kill these girls and use them for ritual? Which is a capital offence, no one condemns the killer but your problem is the girl that is 'slaying', does slaying affect Nigeria's GDP or security?

Isn't it love for money making men kidnap both young and old?

There have been bad people since the days of Adam.
Prostitution is as old as man. The only difference now is social media made things a whole lot more pronounced.

As far as I am concerned, societal values have dropped. Both male and female are culpable and it has little or nothing to do with slay-queens.

Societal values to me have disappeared totally. I almost contacted you last month because of something similar. I was in a conundrum and needed to speak to someone who might think different from others and you crossed me mind. I just didn't wanna send the wrong signals when i PM so i killed the thought. The decay in our society is alarming. People forget about Christianity and morals once money comes into the picture. With the way Nigeria is going we will have only a few honest men and women by 2030. When you examine the level of immorality and stupidity in Nigeria the future should scare you. Lack of morals + low I.Q is a recipe for a bleeped up future.

There is this instagram handle that posts funny clips which i usually check for a few laughs but i had to think differently after watching one of their video yesterday.......in this particular video students where asked "If someone from Nigeria is a Nigerian what is someone from England called" and most abi na some of the people interviewed said Englander,Englandan and even Englandianan. Now the problem is this video was shot in a university which is something of concern because that was one of the simplest questions anyone in a tertiary institution should answer.

Ten,One thousand or one million averagely smart people can't effect change in populous nation like ours. Low I.Q plus immorality is what scares me. Just compare the I.Q of a regular Nigeria with others outside Africa and you will see why the moral decay would be more dangerous to Nigeria than other nation. Parents are not helping matters too.

Nigerians rarely mind their business so it is adviseable for a woman to get married unless she wants to keep explaining the same thing over and over again. A woman can remain single in other climes and survive but not here. A woman should be ready to slap and lose friends if she chooses to remain single forever@OP

3 Likes

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
cupidhero:

Societal values to me have disappeared totally. I almost contacted you last month because of something similar. I was in a conundrum and needed to speak to someone who might think different from others and you crossed me mind. I just didn't wanna send the wrong signals when i PM so i killed the thought. The decay in our society is alarming. People forget about Christianity and morals once money comes into the picture. With the way Nigeria is going we will have only a few honest men and women by 2030. When you examine the level of immorality and stupidity in Nigeria the future should scare you. Lack of morals + low I.Q is a recipe for a bleeped up future.

There is this instagram handle that posts funny clips which i usually check for a few laughs but i had to think differently after watching one of their video yesterday.......in this particular video students where asked "If someone from Nigeria is a Nigerian what is someone from England called" and most abi na some of the people interviewed said Englandan and even Englandianan. Now the problem is this video was shot in a university which is something of concern because that was one of the simplest questions anyone in a tertiary institution should answer.

Ten,One thousand or one million averagely smart people can't effect change in populous nation like ours. Low I.Q plus immorality is what scares me. Just compare the I.Q of a regular Nigeria with others outside Africa and you will see why the moral decay would be more dangerous to Nigeria than other nation. Parents are not helping matters too.

Nigerians rarely mind their business so it is adviseable for a woman to get married unless she wants to keep explaining the same thing over and over again. A woman can remain single in other climes and survive but not here. A woman should be ready to slap and lose friends if she chooses to remain single forever@OP

Hahahahahaha.
This is a serious matter and it's funny at the same time.
I don't even know where to start addressing it from, but I get your point. So much I can't type here...

That must be PulseTV. I watch their videos, very hilarious responses. It's worse when it comes from people we expect to know better cheesy cheesy

Englander is on point though.

1 Like

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Una well done o.

How dey go dey go? Whew!

I just say make I greet ni o. Una well done.
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by cupidhero(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaperLace:

Hahahahahaha.
This is a serious matter and it's funny at the same time.
I don't even know where to start addressing it from, but I get your point. So much I can't type here...

That must be PulseTV. I watch their videos, very hilarious responses. It's worse when it comes from people we expect to know better cheesy cheesy

Englander is on point though.

Those people fit kill person with laff. Forget all the grammar in my earlier post mesef dey enjoy the video i'm even watching one currently. But most times when you stop and stare you can't help but feel concerned. You see mentally incapacitated people who should be in a psychiatric hospital being used to garner views.We are outnumbered! Mad people pass sensible people walahi.

https://www.instagram.com/funny_african_pics/?hl=en

Thats one of the page.
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Cupidhero That's really the point: deterioration in societal values. It calls for serious concern. Where are we headed?
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by nelson16(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thank u oooo..
Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by austinereds(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op- the title used for this thread got me laughing. They are not endangered species. We should not be worried. Everyone gat choices . The chioce we make today makes our tomorrow. Leave SlayQueen, slaymamas, Yahoo boys, drug dealers alone. We all know the End story!

1 Like

Re: Another Breed Of Endangered Species: Eligible Spinsters by cupidhero(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
nelson16:
@Cupidhero That's really the point: deterioration in societal values. It calls for serious concern. Where are we headed?
Imagine 40 days of rain with no ark?
We are definately heading to a society with a huge amount of people who can't fit into the world of tommorow. It is not even misinformation,it is something more disasterous.it is citizens with zero information/knowledge. If Africans can really take a closer look at themselves then knowledge filled articles and informative posts should be a priority and not Tboss or Big brother. The west can afford to have millenials watching and reading trash but not us because right now they are far better than us in every aspect of life while tasks like taking Africa and Nigeria out of their current pitiful state lies with us the youths. A nation of dimmed lights can't afford to have immoral and foolish citizens and expect progress in their standard of living. Wetin concern poor man with Marc Jacob or Versace.....imagine village like Nigeria wants to be consuming the same type of entertainment like USA.The media might help a little...nollywood,print and forums like nairaland will go a long way in carrying out these reprogramming and re-orientation but Seun and his mods will rather have foolish bigoted nairalanders than intelligent and informed ones. Me for like be mumu or just dey avoid books and spend my time doing what these ignorant citizens are doing but Africa already has enough olodos and immoral fools so i no get option than to get me some knowledge and see if i could bring some light to this dark continent/Nigeria. Nobody go survive if we all choose this typical path,abeg those wey get brain even if na small make una try dey help ...if we all become immoral olodos wahala go dey.

When more than five university students think someone from England is called Englander just have it in the back of your mind that the future will be worse than now.

Just imagine the amount of garbage that makes FP daily and you will see why the Mandela effect is on the rise.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy / How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.