Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) (718 Views)

Unconditional Love Is a Scam. / There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Danjuma827(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Dele Taiwo, has gotten married to the love of his life.

The pastor who is also an Abuja based lawyer got married this Saturday, April 29, at one of RCCG’s churches in Abuja. Taiwo tied the knot with his beautiful bride, Doyin.

https://gossip.naij.com/1102018-rccg-pastor-dele-taiwo-weds-beautiful-bride-abuja-photos.html

Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm lipsrsealed oboy can i do this for love
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by sirzee1660(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
First to comment sha

am just jealous seeing he getting marry to this beautiful lady while I can't even woo all these small girls despite the fact that I am tall and gud looking

Wishing you all the best of marriage life
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Danjuma827(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
L0velyn:
it is better for you to marry a man like this that will give you love and peace of mind than to marry a man with 6 packs that will give you heart attack
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by sirzee1660(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
L0velyn:
lolz wait do love really exist
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Danjuma827:
it is better for you to marry a man like this that will give you love and peace of mind than to marry a man with 6 packs that will give you heart attack
really?? nah nah nah angry i do things for the sake of my unborn kids fvck tat Love!!!!
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Diaris God ooo grin He said ask & it shall be given tongue In any case, the guy is a lawyer & a pastor, he's probably smooth with words. Us ladies love charming men with the gift of the gab. The beast suddenly morphs into prince charming with a good recital of the ABCs wink
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
sirzee1660:
lolz wait do love really exist
sone said it exist undecided
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by Danjuma827(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
L0velyn:
really?? nah nah nah angry i do things for the sake of my unborn kids fvck tat Love!!!!
that is your idea though
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
All those girls saying they can't marry short men.. Thunder has fired y'all today.. Bye
Re: An Unconditional Love Indeed.... (pics) by DjAndroid: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
This was on the front page yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession / What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid / I Could Kill For My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.