Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62190 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Yusuf4: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Yusuf4: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please redeploy from camp. if you do not want to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Primecash: 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
Yusuf4:
I just finished frm there batch A stream one. No shishi was given

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by PrimeTech1: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
danidon08:
I just finished frm there batch A stream one. No shishi was given

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ut47(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2017
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Yusuf4: 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .

Just pick a redeployment form when you get to camp. use insecurity or health if you have good medical report

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mollymotion(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2017
not only taraba state almost all the States don't pay corpers again.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chumaster(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
very stup1d state with stup1d governor; all towns are far away from each other, currently serving there batch b 16 stream1. I won't advise anybody to pick it.
They only use corpers in their sec schools but can't even pay them. What then are they using all those bailout fund for?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
Thank God It Wasn't Among The States I Selected

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by emeijeh(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
2500 in a year!
That's pure wickedness

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017

Are you a graduate? Just asking.

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by jejemanito: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ademoladeji(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

If dem no pay nko?

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dragonking2: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
I blame Buhari.
The suffering is too much cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chuksjuve(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Really??
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by emeijeh(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:

adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from

183 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by liposuction123: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
hmmmmm. Well I see no reason why you should lament. The service year should have been your year of self improvement where you'll smile while others are crying. I know of a corper back then when I was in secondary school in the North. He was never lazy. He was always having lessons every evening everyday. He even bought himself a beetle at the end of the service year so he can meet up with his many home lessons. today he's a top manager in a telecoms operator.
my advice to you: life has just begun. Get yourself busy in acquiring skills or more knowledge. life in school is different from that outside school. hustle is real!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Why didn't u do the norm

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by cr7rooney10(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
No place is save,may Almighty b with u all because it's not easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by george93(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
What of health professional corpers?
Cos I picked there n hope they will pay me relatively handsomely as a pharmacist

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by CXLVII: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
Can't corpers learn how to rear cows instead of expecting a bounty from the government.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by bukynkwuenu: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
grin

ekiti state no even pay thank you

forget the kpomo drama.....notin for corpers

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
You should understand that the state isn't a rich state. Besides, your primary entitlement is your monthly allowance from federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Meeloreh(f): 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
Served at Ekiti, u still have 2500 , we gat nothing

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Guyman02: 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
@OP you served in TA ABA State and not in TARABA State, next time look at the signpost of where you are going very well grin grin grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.