Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62028 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LaExpert: 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.

At least, they cared to add to your transport fare back home.

Try Edo state... and many others.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by KingRex1(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
chumaster:
very stup1d state with stup1d governor; all towns are far away from each other, currently serving there batch b 16 stream1. I won't advise anybody to pick it.
They only use corpers in their sec schools but can't even pay them. What then are they using all those bailout fund for?

NYSC is supposed to be a voluntary service

5 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You should understand that the state isn't a rich state. Besides, your primary entitlement is your monthly allowance from federal government.

Gbam, e don finish.

Any other thing is secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by segebase(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
vshw
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by emeijeh(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by diggz: 7:38pm On May 04, 2017
Fvck it! Asides flies......n badt sun! U Shud be very ok ojare...... Jalingo is not as bad as u think tongue
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by osjoshua(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by diggz: 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Blaaad of jalingo....... cry

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Sweetnik22(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
Taraba is the worst state to serve cos foodstuffs is very expensive, transport is also expensive in short everything about them is very expensive even though u put in ur best in their poor secondary schl still nothing gud will come out of it undecided
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by MINDUNLEASHED(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

lol
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 04, 2017
Lwkm! And my guy was laughing at me that I chose Plateau instead of Taraba grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by TGaines: 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

Taraba is really the worst place to serve

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by hysteriabox(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2017
Lolz

Try yobe. Damaturu.
Thats one stone age state.
Yet, their leaders ride in porsch cars

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by lovethchioma(f): 7:47pm On May 04, 2017
I served in Taraba state... and I must say I enjoyed my service year. The problem is that the place is just too far.
During my time, we collected #10,000 as state allowance.
I guess it's no longer as it used to be

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by pinkguy(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
True Reason state do NOT pay allowee apart from the state capital most of the local government don't have bank you may end up spending 4000 naria just to transport to bank ,cost of living is very high more than some south south state ,some of the local government have barred land ,mountain, so don't expect any cheap food, they are second in HIV with less than one million population ,the choice is urs 90% of local government don't have bank
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Goahead(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
CXLVII:
Can't corpers learn how to rear cows instead of expecting a bounty from the government.

grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Dinobi77: 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
These are supposed to be local government areas, but were made states by northern military rulers just to cheat d south.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by begwong: 7:49pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.
It's not constitutional to pay u a dime, after all buhari paid you guys 19800 monthly abi??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chloride6: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
So far there is Internet Service there I'm game....

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Gbam, e don finish.
Any other thing is secondary.
Nigerians and feelings of entitlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
@OP,At least u get #2500.if u serve in kwara state,u won't even get 1kobo 4rm d government.d government of kwara dnt even av any value 4 corper.d camp is worst nd ur ppa only use u like slaves without payin a dime.in the aspect of takin care of corper i salute enugu nd oyo government.kudos.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Akalia(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2017
Meeloreh:
Served at Ekiti, u still have 2500 , we gat nothing
really? I served in ekiti 2012/2013 batch A- efon alaaye to be precise. The state government paid us 35,000 at the end of service year, I am surprised things a very different now just within the short interval.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017
if you're posted to any northern state, redeploy don't think about it twice!.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by MDCCCXXXII: 7:53pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians and feelings of entitlement
Don't generalise. tongue
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by menwongo(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

Queen Elizabeth we are honestly sorry for burying your language!

6 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Elnino4ladies: 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

WTF are you a graduate?

5 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by lacoach: 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Slurity(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2017
Rivers state pay 0 for the 12 months. Taraba still better
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Elnino4ladies: 7:57pm On May 04, 2017
chloride6:
So far there is Internet Service there I'm game....

grin grin grin grin grin

Yahoo boy spotted grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by eniade07: 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
Let us get it right, most states government don't pay corpers allowances, any state that pays Corp members do so out of generosity, except you serve in some private schools/establishments where the owners decides to pay Corp members token. The only allowance that is guaranteed is the FG 19k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment Procedure / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.