Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (55491 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:
op
ehen.. so na cos of that guy u dey do gra gra anyhow..... cry

@green you on heels, watch ya step, so u dont fall.. not gonna be funny if u do
Thanks, I will be do just that. smiley
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by ladySuperb(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2017
If u like do all these for my man,he no go flinch!!
cry u hear!
he go tell u say na water plenty for ur eyes......naked oooooo ,he no go look ur side!!
Beauty without brains=0, if u like make him feel jealous...
na u sabi tongue

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
op, some guys do not fall for all what you wrote.
its not that they are not romantic or that, they don't have a week spot, but when it comes to ladies, they are absolutely in control..

Impossible... It's not that it works with all ladies it's a lady that you love or have a soft spot for

Crying is my favourite.... Works each time

Damsel in distress works like a charm.... There is something about a helpless lady that makes men jump cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by SafeDavid(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Its not every guy that would want to have sex anyhow.

Guys like me. cheesy
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Caricature(f): 11:12am On May 01, 2017
femolacqua:

Happy birthday Caricature.
Thank Youuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 01, 2017
OP try well ooo.
You are now breeze that is blowing our yansh open abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by lgboks(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
hmm mm nice read

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Cleopatra4(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
Chai grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Caricature(f): 7:01pm On May 01, 2017
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Timiblanko(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
Women disruptive and manipulative i give nyash to una. May God push me the bone of my bone
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by krabbalogun: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
NICE GOOD INFORMATION
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by jericco1(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
That number 7 sums it all up
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
You guys should take a break from women matter. Stop trying hard to analyze them. You will never graduate!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
see this one
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by KKKWHITE(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2017
gocac:
this thread just finished and exposed gold diggers!
not a lady thats truly in love.
True talk

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2017
gocac:
this thread just finished and exposed gold diggers!
not a lady thats truly in love.
Allow them grin. They think they know it all. Just observe dear, you'll hear them expose how clueless they are about this gender grin.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

I see.

tongue
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
Morals:self control, responsibility, strong willed

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Whitemoney: 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
that's harsh !!
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Humility017(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
OP@ the point 3 is so true.....
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Lastly, woman rule the world
Exactly!...wetin woman buy for this op hand...I don't just understand.... he's always creating threads criticizing women as if he's not going to get married one day,abi nor be woman born am

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by femi4: 8:15pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by positivetaught: 8:15pm On May 01, 2017
me I be correct aji- rock all those nonsense attitudes no dey click for my side at all,my approach to relationship is purely Frank straightforward n business like,no sentiments,if coast no clear Na to carry waka,me I no dey for"lady no reject me",one door close another opens.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2017
okay.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

Happy birthday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Lol point 1 though

Men should learn to say NO ke ( op on Mars grin) even ADAM seff tried it look what happened grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Justdare: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
A lil' harsh I would say.
Might not be entirely true but not totally off track.
Coming from one who knows. Trust me 'I have seen the underwear of plenty women' wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Ikem11(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Op. Have u ever heard the phrase the strength of a woman? No man no matter how mighty powerful u may be can overcome all the strength and strategies of a woman. Let's take it fromg bible... From Adam, only one lie Adam lied all his life was about beauty of his wife... DAVID was a powerful king but sinned at a sight of a woman's unclothedness... SOLOMON was a wise man but wasn't wise enough to know when a woman influenced him into building temple for Idols....mac Anthony died for same woman that he watched killed his master... because of one woman thousands of people died in Titanic.. Abacha same faith... Just one apple. Truth is that u may escape some but cant escape all..''its a man's world but it means nothing without a woman''

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Eberex(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2017
Well I don't need sex to buy a female chick a phone or whatever it is she needs. When you do that, your level of respect increases.

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by whitebeard(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Lastly, woman rule the world
some of them are not comfortable with just ruling the world they want to rule even the family
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by olagunjumariah: 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
your underwear wey u never wash for three days? ayama!!
Caricature:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
This op is a learner where women are. Women don't need to manipulate men into doing anything. Men who lack self control or can't survive without women think they are being manipulated by women. A real woman needs a man who can accept responsibility for his actions and not one who will steal simply because he wants to buy a gift for a woman and still say he was manipulated to do so.
I'm just glad that there are still men out there who know what they want. Cos it's a man who doest know what he wants that will cry that he's being manipulated.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.