Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (55440 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Radiohead6(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
We giv birth to both male n female
Ds is what most dawgs fail to realize cry
Everything abt male child is under our palm tongue
And there's noffin that can Chang that winkunless you wanna challenge God
oh STFU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by FILEBE(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

Nne. Pls calm down na. pls just take it easy.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
5DMindset:
Marriage is where you are caged, and manipulated. My best advice for singles ? Baby parenthood except you have met your true soul mate.

you are billyonaire
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by KevinDein: 9:51pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, all this hate for someone you don't know. Life must be tough, so tough you can't even identify a joke smiley

I'm not a lesbian. tongue

Oh. You are joking, good on you, ma'am.

And life isn't exactly a bed of roses for anyone out there, so I don't understand your point.

Nice to meet you though.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Leoswaggs(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
who vex you?
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Leoswaggs(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
MhissBelva:
All dis epistle on top woman matter...na wa

let us be oo
una can't be oo
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
zanga420:
you know it goes both ways?
I do know that. The men are the subject for discussion here.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Leoswaggs(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
If you like preach to the guys from now till God knows when. Love makes people do silly things and most men will always be at the mercies of their ladies. They need us anyway. grin
to shuk preek na

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Luvdk(f): 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
They always die to hv it cry
When you finally giv it to them,they wud not even last up 5 minutes.. cry
Op all those stuff u listed above r the primary ones wink
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MhissBelva(f): 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
Radiohead6:
I'm Angry

why
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Luvdk(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
Radiohead6:
oh STFU
Sorry dear grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Luvdk(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2017
comshots:
What is the nutritional value he is going to get if he sees it?Una too get pride with the kitty.
tongue
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Naniyoung: 10:02pm On May 01, 2017
Sorry, I don't believe in any of dis trash. Though b4 d sex I pamper but trst me after a round she has bcom my toy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by kobiGcom(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
apostle must hiaaa
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Odunharry(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
KevinDein:

Victim card victim card. Even when they put a bullet through one's heart they can still manage to convince themselves that they are the victims.
I'll never fall that shiits again
Lol.. Good one.. Nothing i hate when they start playing the card..
That's why its very hard for a lady to claim shes the cause of a breakup or misunderstanding in a relationship.

They are the angels to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Neozy(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
You are trying hard to shy away from the truth by giving a baseless excuse. Although I don't like topics of 10 this 8 that, this is probably the best of them I have read in months.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MhissBelva(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Leoswaggs:
una can't be oo

lol
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
importexpert:

Guys, am I making sense here?
YES U ARE! IT REMINDS ME OF MY RAT GF... SOME TIMES I FELL FOR TRAP AND SOME TIMES I MADE HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS AS WISE AS A KITCHEN RAT BEGGING FOR FOOD FROM ITS HOST DAT HAS A SNIPER grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Mkbryants(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
Guys if u can recall the day a man let a woman lead that was the day he was driven out of Eden!.... of which its applies to our relationships, marriages​ and our day to day affair with them... Women has been manipulating men from time being and as such until u take a stand ( not losing your big balls for anything , I repeat anything i.e even to the smallest of issh) then u are fit to be man because you are already who you are with them or without them.

Our Watchword. We don't have anything to lose they have all to gain. Sendless is key

Cc. Hardon the don

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by kellenkay: 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
Am single coz I refused to be manipulated by all this especially no 1,I realised all this ladies hv notin to offer other than sex,so wen I nid sex I simply go for the hookers, that has really made me comfortable with my singlelife and as well as my sexlife,like somone said,wen the sex robot is completed and released then I myself will be so curious to know what else ladies can offer apart from sex...Manipulation is something I would never accept from any woman....As a man I run things ,things dnt run me....nice one op

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Odunharry(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
ideology:

Una don start again abi ...

But catch a girl chatting with another guy, she will turn the line, you think am like you ? grin grin making you feel guilty ....
Lol... Ladies.

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Raydans: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

See as you be like original sex object.

Used to clean stick and dump version
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by DavidEsq(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
Don't attack the person; attack the issue. He' ryt isn't he? Dats why its paining u abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by keneharry: 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
No..come and show me the diamond in her coochie. .Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by DavidEsq(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
czarr:
is there gold in the underwear of a woman or is there a trophy for being in a relationship with one?

grin
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! So dope, so epic!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Eglobalma: 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

Ur dp is affecting my brain

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by chiraqDemon(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2017
Paruz1015:
Sure op making sense
Nice write-up

Most girls this days the only thing they can offer is SEX and after that they become a burden to you with nothing to offer after spending precious time chasing them.

SEX is their weapon and our Weak point
SeX is their bargaining chip

True, they will still expect u to provide for the both of you and after everything all they will give is sex. Some cant even cook ur favourite meal or any meal for that matter.
Is it the sex that i cannot buy vaseline and relieve myself before going to sleep?
Just for hole o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by RichardoTobinho: 11:14pm On May 01, 2017
there is an order of Operation in creation tho... the males are made to protect, provide for and profess to the females they love.. you can't cheat that... Be guided

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by kuchikau: 11:16pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
and wats so special about ur toto?
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nezero(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2017
Bro this essay is too good. Wow, thanks for giving the power back to men. We need it
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by RealHaute: 11:28pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

So if I see your underwear now, it is an achievement for me ? Smh
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2017
Number 1 is damn true!
Sex is just pay back in kind to them (ladies)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.