Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) (2203 Views)

HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by graciousl: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some of you with HND qualifications in Business/Management areas may find this information helpful. No scam. Real, just wanted to inform you of an opportunity to upgrade your diploma to a degree qualification in a one year Bachelor of Science Honors in some Business/Management courses offer by Greenlight University, Zambia, through distance learning and mainly by course-work. I am doing this program myself and hoping to graduate in November/December 2017. You do not have to pass through any middle person to be in contact with the school for admission processing. The tuition fee is reasonable and the school allows you to pay in installments - everything for the 1 year honors degree program as at this current academic year, is about $825 US dollars. And be informed that this is purely by distance learning, you do not have to travel to Zambia. You can apply in any semester and study the course from any location - study materials in hard copies are mailed to you by post or DHL.

I have attached the school flyer for information on some of the courses offered. Just in case you are unable to open the flyer, you can visit the school website: www.gluniversity.org (a christian owned university and accredited by Higher Education Authority of Zambia); Email: info@gluniversity.org, you may also inquire through their facebook page. Thank you. I shared this because I feel it could benefit someone with HND qualification.

Re: I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by doghorp(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2017
I have HND Mechanical Engineering and I will like to do Bachelor Degree Project Management. Were do u take ur exams
Re: I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by Mecylinda1: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
i have Hnd in marketing how do i start
Re: I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by doghorp(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2017
@graciousl I drop u a PM check ur mail
Re: I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by doghorp(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
@graciousl pls can we chat on whatsapp 08075953596
Re: I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses) by jo19(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
I think this will be beneficial to me..

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce Expo For Question And Answers 2017/2018 / List Of Top 13 Universities To Study Computer Science In Nigeria 2018 / This Grammar Quiz Will Make You Sweat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.