Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters (60678 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by CharlotteFlair: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dalek:
See dem, dey suddenly believe SaharaReporters now, it's no longer an APC agent. metcheeeeeew

Buhari should just resign and let this nation move in b4 we're plunged forward into Constitutional crisis.
Sahara is Tinubus tool of mass destruction. Osunbande must be president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by bilulu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is Abba kyari and Lawan will be charged with treason

Sooner or later

I call on pmb to do the needful and write his name in GOLD

we love you pmb

God loves you

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
shifting ground already.....wat needful again? u once said he shouldn't resign so Wat needful? somebody dat can't eat now drink can he sack or charge? I ask u oga follow follow who is in charge of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
GenBuhari:
If you worried about people being killed dont support evil conspirators.
I foresee bloodshed in Nigeria once there is no true patriot like Buhari to hold the country together.

Everybody is at risk especially the North as without Buhari Boko Haram may overrun the entire nation.
patriot, OK!!!! Now I understand.....
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Vicolan: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Sooner or later

we love you pmb

God loves you

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

Pls what's d needful thing to be done? Bcz na play i dey call this hide and seek stuff,, o ti di otooto ooo( it has become real oo)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaExtra: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Onugbu-Ukazi president. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I suspect that very very soon we would get the unfortunate news.

Without Buhari unless a true patriot intervenes, Nigerians are on a long thing.
Bizibi:
patriot, OK!!!! Now I understand.....
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by bilulu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Sooner or later

we love you pmb

God loves you

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

I tot he has written his name in gold for u to b worshipping him....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by vickylincon(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
joe4real12:
Why
you wicked
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everything that has beginning must have an end, the beginning of end has started and the end of another beginning has just begun ..PMB is attesting to old age unfortunately they won't allowed him to rest in peace..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by clickwtB(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ra88:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/30/buhari-has-difficulty-drinking-and-eating-cabal-wont-let-him-travel-urgent-treatment
Another round of despicable,evil and shameless lies.Back to concocter/creator/source of this lies from the pits of hell!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by smileyoo: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
some people are even suprised that buhari can be controled, they forgot that a sick man is already a weak man. pls the immediate family must help him out of the hands of those evil and greedy cabals. because right now our president may not be in right frame of mind, to make a right decission. nigerians pls don't allow this great man to die like this, let's speak out against this evil cabals. buhari 'll be more useful to us being alive, than being dead in aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by popiong(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
sCun:
From Sai Buhari to Die Buhari!
chai!!! Boss. U wicked!
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by bigfrancis21: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ishilove:
I assume he is mentally alert so why hasn't he stepped down? Does he want to die there? What is the point of having power but not the good health to enjoy it?

I tire o. He regards politics as a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by jamesbridget13(f): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
He should resign na. Something dats concerns his life, he is listening to some rubish cabals. Hmmmm may God help him

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by jamesbridget13(f): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
clickwtB:
Another round of despicable,evil and shameless lies.Back to concocter/creator/source of this lies from the pits of hell!!!!!!!!
OK na

Until he dies abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Rosskii: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
As usual. The 2/3 majority he needed to win was made happen by Nigerians who didn't care about his age nor qualification. We are our problem. Tell me the African leader that was deposed by Western policies?. We should stop this please.

Young lady, have you heard of Patrice Lumumba? Thomas Sankara? Kwame Nkrumah? Murtala Muhammed? Jomo Kenyatta?

Please, don't involve your mouth in things where your knowledge is low. Ok?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by tonio2wo: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
giles14:
even the Aso rock clinic who's budget is greater than all the budget of teaching hospital put together

Hmmm! Abi oooH!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by me69: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
This man really has a vision for nigerians and he's ready to try till death to fulfil it. I don't care he's from north i like this man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by kenny987(f): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:
Nothing do am. Make dem give am agno jedi and opa enyin..he will.be ok. He wanted to be the president at all cost ,so be it

Ha! The very onatisi wey dey see far! Been ages!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by olamideMynd: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Hes more knowledgeable yet doesn't know what "moniker" is. grin grin

Go play in 2go jor. That's where you find your mates.

Bye.
old papa na enwero ubulu

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Rosskii: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:
The war between the North and the West is about to start

Watch how the SE and SS become spectators

In a perverse sort of way, it actually feels good to see an epic inter ethnic duel among the Big Three, with the Igbo arm uninvolved this time around.

Very refreshing to see.

It's actually good for the nation, in a away.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by kenny987(f): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
kutchs:

Why can't guys like Fashola, Shittu, On, Ngige, Onyeama, Udoma etc rise up and be counted like Akunyili did?

Can't your VP with brain use one of them to get the FEC to act?

You and your type are the reason why the cabal is treating without respect. Stand up to them and see them run.

You helped them foist an old man on us, and the beat you can do now is 'win hearts'. Nonsense.

No o! The only thing that gives dat one validation is insulting Jonathan however he can even where it's not called for. He cannot think up anything else.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rosskii:

Young lady, have you heard of Patrice Lumumba? Thomas Sankara? Kwame Nkrumah? Murtala Muhammed? Jomo Kenyatta?

Please, don't involve your mouth in things where your knowledge is low. Ok?
Blah!, blah!! Blah!!. What happened to them?, you didn't give details.

Is it not the same Murtala Mohammed that plotted a coup that removed Yabuku Gowon from office when millitary coup was the order of the day only for him to be assassinated in a payback coup.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Rosskii: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Why can't he just resign and save himself the stress and unnecessary pressure that comes with the office. Allow Osibande to continue

Maybe he has already resigned, on his bed, but the cabal refused to announce it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Rosskii: 12:06am On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Blah!, blah!! Blah!!. What happened to them?, you didn't give details.

Details?

If you don't know about their stories, go online and do the research. Nobody owes you any ''details''.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by airsaylongcon: 12:20am On May 01, 2017
donestk:
Tinubu knew what he was doing. He ain't a luddo player as earlier presumed.

I doff my heart for Jagaban. His political foresight is to be respected. We are in what chess players call the Endgame where u watch the opponent's King running desperately for protection. An astute chess grandmaster will skillfully work him to checkmate. I don't like Jagaban but I will vote him anyday

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by tete7000(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Sooner or later

we love you pmb

God loves you

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

See hypocrite. They are already changing mouth. Are you not one of those who wants him to rule you from his grave and cursing anyone who tell Buhari to resign? Oh! reality is gradually dawning on you. It will with time dawn on Abba kyari and cohorts. Nigerians just need a bit of patience I always say.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by DexteryJoe(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2017
shebi dey said he now works from home?,Is dah by intravenous means too?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:17am On May 01, 2017
Ra88:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/30/buhari-has-difficulty-drinking-and-eating-cabal-wont-let-him-travel-urgent-treatment
we all know where it's coming from. It's the work of the evil ones. We know baba has stepped on powerful toes...those who drink human blood and eat human flesh. But he will survive it, by God's grace. The God who rescued Job, will surely heal him. He's on a rescue mission and he surely will complete it, ijn. Aen!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by 1Rebel: 3:24am On May 01, 2017
Good. The vegetable will die very soon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:42am On May 01, 2017
I concur with the person above me! cool All hail Biafra grin
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Icaretoo: 5:40am On May 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

This guy needs help
Is it now you know the 'presidency' you have been shamelessly defending upandan
Let me hear Sai baba from you again ...otobo

so OTOBO is now an insult??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.