Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters (60662 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Smartademu(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by igbanbajo(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2017
madridguy:
Allahumo Ashfahana Inaka anta shafau

Amin.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:05am On May 01, 2017
bejeiodus:
I can't believe Buhari would let people do this to him. I used to think he was beyond the control of anyone. As for the cabal, they can't hide him forever. It really irks me how we don't learn from past experiences. Didn't Turai and her gang kept Yar'dua from public view? When death took him away, was there no end to the mystery of his whereabouts? Where is Turai today and the people who egged her on? Let them keep the President incommunicado for their own selfish gains. One day, an end will come to the mystery.

contrary to the impression being bandied about, PMB is not being controlled by any cabal.

PMB himself is the cabal. the rest just do his bidding. even the things seemingly done without his direct authority are done because it still falls in line with what he would want.

PMB is an expert at misdirection & buck passing, always letting others take blame for his failings while taking full credit for their success.

PMB is not ready to resign, no cabal is keeping him there. his refusal to travel is solely his decision.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2017
Babacele:
rather I ll say mamman Daura. Now you understand Aisha Buhari's SOS last year. Why was Pmb forced out of the London hospital where he was getting enough attention to be bundled home against sound medical advice? I pray Buhari does the right thing as I wish him well. For me my loyalty is to Nigeria o. Incrizz where are you o?

I felt it; somebody called my name grin

We've heard that a high percentage of politicians are cultists or occult members. And also going by Nollywood scenes,
I think someone may have drank infected blood during rituals?

I feel so, strongly.

*Be mindful of the blood you drink, it may be diseased, and your intestine infected to your own pain.

Why not eat real flesh and drink real blood rather; The Body And Blood Of Jesus? undecided
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by gonkin(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2017
The swear from nigerians are working. If bubu wise he should step down

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin

So Gambian goats don't bleat huh? grin grin

Luvdk:
Now I know y they always insult Africans
Imagine a dead man running a country at ds modern age, and they all keep silen.. like a Gambian goat

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2017
You appear very certain.

Pls tell us the basis of this certainty.

ivandragon:

contrary to the impression being bandied about, PMB is not being controlled by any cabal.

PMB himself is the cabal. the rest just do his bidding. even the things seemingly done without his direct authority are done because it still falls in line with what he would want.

PMB is an expert at misdirection & buck passing, always letting others take blame for his failings while taking full credit for their success.

PMB is not ready to resign, no cabal is keeping him there. his refusal to travel is solely his decision.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 9:01am On May 01, 2017
VULCAN:
You appear very certain.

Pls tell us the basis of this certainty.

when you meet the right people in the right places under the right conditions, they would talk...

besides, do you REALLY believe PMB can be controlled even to the detriment of his life?

PMB is not like an ordinary public servant who needs to cling on to his job no matter the circumstances in order to survive, he won't resign because of the power he wields either directly or through his minions.

if PMB resigns today, he can adequately take care of his health, in fact, there are a thousand Nigerians that would gladly foot his medical bills in the event he resigns from office & the FG is too vindictive to do so.

so, its not about money for him, but an inbreed determination to cling to power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by GuntersChain(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
History about to repeat itself again.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by giantstrides(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
doctokwus:
D same template they used in deceiving us about Yar'Adua's health is what they are now trying to use.
D only difference is that in Yar'Adua's case,he had a VP who didn't av any brain capacity to think,or act as a deputy gov,gov or VP,so they were comfortable keeping Yar'Adua in Saudi Arabia.
But in Buhari's case,they av a VP with a brain and mindset of his own,already winning hearts and minds,so d cabal being scared of their influence being daily diminished with every passing day of Osinbajo's presidency,decided to fly down a critically ill PMB to Nigeria against Drs & common sense advice,so as to give d false impression he is still d one in charge.
It's just a matter of time,d truth won't be hidden for much longer.

In truth, I think there is no Cabal, Buhari himself wants to hang on to power as long as possible . it's all about 2019
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
giantstrides:

In truth, I think there is no Cabal, Buhari himself wants to hang on to power as long as possible . it's all about 2019

& that's the bottom line...
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ceejay4real(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=56079244] The seat of the presidency seems to be cursed , Abacha, Yaradua and now Buhari is towing the same path, too much evil, injustice, deceit, wickedness in that villa, until the villa is cleansed the cycle of confusion will continue, Obasanjo & Jonathan were lucky to some extent or else they would have been victims of the same evil, Abacha buried so many jazz in that villa, subsequent head of state did the same thing and it is pay back time, Karma never forgets, the law of retributive justice at work, as long as they have deprived the poor masses of better living conditions, all of them in that useless federal executive + state executive + national assembly + state assembly will be visited by plagues , it is not a curse, the cries of the poor masses as ascended to the celestial world to the creator, it is the sword of karma at work, they better repent genuinely & call for prayers to sanctify that den of death , wickedness and darkness sad[/quote

STORY, STORY, STORIESSSSSS!!!
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by plaetton: 10:56am On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is Abba kyari and Lawan will be charged with treason

Sooner or later

I call on pmb to do the needful and write his name in GOLD

we love you pmb

God loves you

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Ha ha ha.
What a hilarious charade.
What a funny, but very sad Irony.
Buhari in prison in Aso Rock.
The travails of a power hungry nonentity.

While Power hungry dinosaurs slug it out in Aso Rock Villa, Nigeria suffers. undecided
Sarki, has Nigeria ever had it this bad ?

I pray that Amadioha, Shango, all the gods of the lands remove these bunch of cretins from the face of the earth soonest.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2017
I won't be surprised if on Buhari's exit, Osinbajo selects Saraki or member of Senate leadership as his deputy, or he resigns to hand power to Saraki.
One way or another, either Osinbajo or Saraki would eventually unravel all progress Buhari has made and destroy Nigeria.
Outlook is bleak unless patriots intervene at this time.
GenBuhari:
Buhari does not appear to be in power anymore

It seems white imperialist owned and controlled Sahara Reporters are now breaking all news on the President.

Sure there is a cabal controlling access to information about the status of Mr President, but that cabal is headed by osinbajo and his fellow imperialist agents within the ruling party.

The prominence of Sahara Reporters in breaking news about the president of recent means that Osinbajo has likely already taken over and they for whatever reason want to keep Nigerians in the dark.

I said the imperialist will not allow Buhari to implement his 2017 budget, they poisoned him in London, to stop the budget that is aimed to provide us infrastructure.

Osinbajo and Saraki are part of the same imperialist controlled cabal and they would re-write 2017 budget once Buhari has left the arena.

Why do you think Saraki is still sitting on the budget?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=ceejay4real post=56095535][/quote] If l heargrin grin wink
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 11:31am On May 01, 2017
ahaika23:

Afonja with sense

Please don't bring me into this Nairaland afonja, iPod, Igbo and what have you trash talk, I remain a detribalised Nigerian. You can always do that with those who enjoy such. No offence meant bro.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Incrizz:

I felt it; somebody called my name grin

We've heard that a high percentage of politicians are cultists or occult members. And also going by Nollywood scenes,
I think someone may have drank infected blood during rituals?

I feel so, strongly.

*Be mindful of the blood you drink, it may be diseased, and your intestine infected to your own pain.

Why not eat real flesh and drink real blood rather; The Body And Blood Of Jesus? undecided
I'm modifying this in the light of the realisation of the meaning of your earlier post. hope you understand.....

Superstition makes ignorant folks engage in bloody stuffs thinking that it confers on them some special power. ........so many of our elite especially politicians do sinister stuffs to stay in power to do sinister things rather than serving the people while being guided by the fear of God and the love of man.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
Babacele:
Jeeesus ,this is not fair. It is most uncharitable to insinuate things that never happened. Blood? I think you are mixing things up. You won't even work in an abbatior nor become an hunter or any profession that takes life when you finish the sort of training I'm passing through right now. Superstition makes ignorant folks engage in bloody stuffs thinking that it confers on them some special power. My unflinching support for AMORC is not hidden even here on NL. It always gladdens my heart that Jesus de Christ is a Rosicrucian.

Excuse you?
How in the world could you have thought I was referring to you

Or you wanna play some sort of reverse psychology games
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Excuse you?
How in the world could you have thought I was referring to you

Or you wanna play some sort of reverse psychology games
oh my bad! I was not understanding ni . no vex. .....was like I called Incrizz to come see that my loyalty na for naija because she thinks I'm a diehard buharist even if he has been hypnotized by some cabal only for her to shook me yarn.....oho! I think I just understand now that you were referring to politicians going to any extend to be in power ......oya I tender my apology , no vex. how u dey?
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by sepalapen(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
Aisha should be the most wicked person if she can not save her husband in this situation . that is why like mama peace, try with what belongs to her now .
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by SeunWedsLinda(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Isn't it amazing how they suddenly believe SR? cheesy cheesy

Sarrki, I'm disappointed you didn't state this in your first post.
sarrki in solidarity with the bmc rules should have stated it earlier. Tell us more Mr bmc
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by alabiyemmy(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
Drinking hura de nunu ko?
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by kutchs: 6:46pm On May 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
I won't be surprised if on Buhari's exit, Osinbajo selects Saraki or member of Senate leadership as his deputy, or he resigns to hand power to Saraki.
One way or another, either Osinbajo or Saraki would eventually unravel all progress Buhari has made and destroy Nigeria.
What progress do you talk about mister?
Nigeria is destroyed already under Buhari so I don't understand how Buhari and progress can be used in the same sentence.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
The more plausible scenario would be a Buhari resignation or death, and Osinbajo ruling for 2 years.
Then, in 2017 Saraki or a Northwestern Muslim would be given the APC presidential nomination. OR Osinbajo selects Aisha Buhari as his VP, and the APC nominating Saraki as the presidential Flagbearer. If Amina Mohammed wasn't the UN Deputy Secretary-general, she could have been a choice for VP.

Nonetheless, the globalists and their Nigerian collaborators may have already decided that the PDP would win the next presidential election. It's all a facade to show that democracy 'works' in Nigeria. I believe the globalists have selected either Atiku or Fonald Duke to be Nigeria's president in 2017
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2017
Maybe. I just feel there is a reason Dino Melaye's profile is being raised. I feel he may get promoted into the Senate leadership, Senate House leader, deputy senate president? Or even senate president, because Saraki either gains a role in the federal executive cabinet as president or another role such as VP or Chief of Staff.

CFCman:

The more plausible scenario would be a Buhari resignation or death, and Osinbajo ruling for 2 years.
Then, in 2017 Saraki or a Northwestern Muslim would be given the APC presidential nomination. OR Osinbajo selects Aisha Buhari as his VP, and the APC nominating Saraki as the presidential Flagbearer. If Amina Mohammed wasn't the UN Deputy Secretary-general, she could have been a choice for VP.

Nonetheless, the globalists and their Nigerian collaborators may have already decided that the PDP would win the next presidential election. It's all a facade to show that democracy 'works' in Nigeria. I believe the globalists have selected either Atiku or Fonald Duke to be Nigeria's president in 2017
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
Maybe. I just feel there is a reason Dino Melaye's profile is being raised. I feel he may get promoted into the Senate leadership, Senate House leader, deputy senate president? Or even senate president, because Saraki either gains a role in the federal executive cabinet as president or another role such as VP or Chief of Staff.

Knowing Saraki, he won't settle for anything less than VP.
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2017
Babacele:
oh my bad! I was not understanding ni . no vex. .....was like I called Incrizz to come see that my loyalty na for naija because she thinks I'm a diehard buharist even if he has been hypnotized by some cabal only for her to shook me yarn.....oho! I think I just understand now that you were referring to politicians going to any extend to be in power ......oya I tender my apology , no vex. how u dey?

Lol..why weren't you understanding ni? grin

Hahaha I noticed..
Since when did your loyalty shift from Buhari to Nigeria? grin tongue

Yep, politicians and would be cultists or occult members.

@bolded na so e dey take start..
I no know joor tongue
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..why weren't you understanding ni? grin

Hahaha I noticed..
Since when did your loyalty shift from Buhari to Nigeria? grin tongue

Yep, politicians and would be cultists or occult members.

@bolded na so e dey take start..
I no know joor tongue

hehehehe......I don't know what to say because I don't know how to say it to your grasp without leaving me gasping for air but you just inspired a book " Cultism,Occultism ,campus gangsterism - the Nigerian Perceptions and Misconceptions" shebi na the season of book writing we dey as typified by Adeniyi's "Against the run of play" ..... instead of arguing here, i need to make some money from my writings too na...atleast Soyinka would be "saved" in the book from the unjust labelling by those whose reasoning hold Christ responsible for some pastors' sexual assaults because Jesus brought Christianity; those whose gangster members and children unleash mayhem on our campuses and streets in the name of so called 'cultism' but try unsuccessfully to pin the cause on innocent and non innocent organizations they label cult or occultic - two entirely different words ; in the book you would also know that if you had lived 900 years ago you won't have been able to study Chemistry,telephony etc ,in the public as we have it today because they were occultic subjects nor could a GO have studied astronomy a branch of ancient astrology; of course fraudulent or odd organizations engaging bloody stuffs to attract our elite with the assurances of one form of power or the other shall not be spared too in the book ... shey you see wetin you cause me in the next six months na? i go dey sleep for libraries.

....lols at the reaction to the bolded..
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2017

SAI BABA
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
Babacele I really think that that's resourceful of you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.