Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New (3163 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nokiaguy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Angelina Jolie 41 who left Brad Pitt in
September 2016 when she filed a divorce against her man has not been herself since that ugly incidenenc.

Just recently an insider told jmedia.com.ng that Jolie doesn’t want to see him with someone new. Even though she came up with the divorce thing, she's scared that her ex husband Brad Pitt Will move on and find someone better real soon.

From what we gathered, you can easily tell that Jolie can’t live without him and the chemistry between these two love birds is so strong that she can't handle seeing him with another woman.

Do you think that Brad Pitt will find someone new or want to date again? Let's hear your thoughts below

http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/04/angelina-jolie-terrified-she-doesnt.html?m=1

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by KevMitnick: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Smh... Wants to eat her cake and have it.
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Zizicardo(f): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
American love never dies grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nickizoe(f): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Can someone tell me which site to download TROY Pure HD.... Bradd pitt was really young anf handsome in that movie....i want to see the movie again...

2 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by colossus91(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nickizoe:
Can someone tell me which site to download TROY Pure HD.... Bradd pitt was really young anf handsome in that movie....i want to see the movie again...
and i actually hve d movie oo
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by rex444(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Download legend of the falls
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by SalamRushdie: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
She is very stupid , I hate women that don't forgive
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nickizoe(f): 5:42am On May 01, 2017
colossus91:

and i actually hve d movie oo
can you imagin...and am here looking for where to download it from.....

How can i get it from ya?? Are you still at Ai Am presently at Water works road
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Onyenna(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Lekwanu ndi a.....
You filed for divorce and yet, you don't wanna let go!

Like seriously.....

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by LolaO(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
She stole him from another woman nah, she should be willing to share even in divorce
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nokiaguy(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2017
Nickizoe:

lol don't tell me you're falling for him already
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nickizoe(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
Nokiaguy:

lol don't tell me you're falling for him already

I did oo...during my teenage years..also i fell for him more when he acted Troy... Adulesence stages nah.. Was falling for him while my cousin was falling for Orlando bloom...lol...

I killed Hector and i will bury him.... I liked him back then...those memories just cane back
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2017
Nickizoe:

I did oo...during my teenage years..also i feel for him more when he acted Troy... Adulesence stages nah.. Was falling for him while my cousin was falling for Hector ..lol...

I killed Hector and i will bury him.... I liked him back then...
hector na person name for nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nickizoe(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
hector na person name for nairaland o
i don change am grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by colossus91(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:

i was at water works ooh chai.....hilltop to be precise yesterday..... i live at ai at d moment tho!!

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nokiaguy(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

I did oo...during my teenage years..also i fell for him more when he acted Troy... Adulesence stages nah.. Was falling for him while my cousin was falling for Orlando bloom...lol...

I killed Hector and i will bury him.... I liked him back then...those memories just cane back
Hahahahaha every body loves Brad Pitt especially when we got to know he was once the sexiest man alive

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by Nickizoe(f): 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
Nokiaguy:

Hahahahaha every body loves Brad Pitt especially when we got to know he was once the sexiest man alive
lol

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New by colossus91(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
Nickizoe:

07062719128 is mu number am coming to water works today around 11a,m

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi Buys 2 Suits Worth N6.6 Million In A Gucci Store / Popular Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Goes Topless In New Photos / Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.