Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) (7004 Views)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Why Some Women Hate Sex / The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Okay, I'm not happy. I dey vex as I dey here so.

She voluntarily asked if she could come spend the night and I agreed. I got back from work and told her to come over. We had a little gist, watch TV, and I went straight to bed, gave her wrapper to shower and I slept off. I nor even carry fvck for mind. Because I have given my life to Christ, as I dey so I'm lifeless.

Around 1a.m I felt Someone touching me, with full force my penls stand, long story short I throway boxer then spread her legs chukk penls, as I was pounding her the toto sounded too different as if tap was running inside. So after my first round I went into the bathroom to pour out the cum only to see blood stains on me. My penus sef turn red.

Nai I vex carry torch (the room was dark and NEPA failed too) I spread her legs check AM to be sure of what I'm seeing, alas the Toto dey rush blood like where them kill cow. the mofo carry toto come meet me while on her period. Im so vexed and pissed.

As I dey now Toto don dey disgust me.

7 Likes

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulation
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Congratulation
thank you bros

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity:

She voluntarily asked if she could come spend the night and I agreed. I got back from work and told her to come over. We had a little gist, watch TV, and I went straight to bed, gave her wrapper to shower and I slept off. I nor even carry fvck for mind. Because I have given my life to Christ, as I dey so I'm lifeless.

Around 1a.m I felt Someone touching me, with full force my penls stand, long story short I throway boxer then spread her legs chukk penls, as I was pounding her the toto sounded too different as if tap was running inside. So after my first round I went into the bathroom to pour out the cum only to see blood stains on me. My penus sef turn red.

Nai I vex carry torch (the room was dark and NEPA failed too) I spread her legs check AM to be sure of what I'm seeing, alas the Toto dey rush blood like where them kill cow. the mofo carry toto come meet me while on her period. Im so vexed and pissed.

grin

1 Like

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeew
Why are you always in sex related thread?

Mstchew

6 Likes

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

Why are you always in sex related thread?

Mstchew
I like sex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
grin
i thought Oyind17 is a guy? undecided, waten babe picture dey find for your dp?
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity:
I thief the pix online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I like sex
I know. Na me teach you na.

Don't outshine the master... 48'laws of power
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity:
No mind Oyind17... I just dey watch him as he dey xange him gender anyhow
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

No mind Oyind17... I just dey watch him as he dey xange him gender anyhow
I be guy na
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Opakan2: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity is back.. long time no see

shey na ban carry you ni.. or you main acct. don tire you . which one
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I be guy na
That I already know... Guess why PA dey always watch football everyday instead of sending oga message?
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

That I already know... Guess why PA dey always watch football everyday instead of sending oga message?
I no know tongue
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I no know tongue
Anyways, wetin you do that guy why him blow your cover like that?
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

Anyways, wetin you dey that guy why him blow your cover like that?
Which guy? I no know
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Which guy? I no know
You no go know...

You were stressing unnecessarily with the package. That alone is enough reason to doubt you
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

You no go know...

You were stressing unnecessarily with the package. That alone is enough reason to doubt you
I no understand u
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I no understand u
No worries. I know sey you go deny.
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

No worries. I know sey you go deny.

I be small pikin? I get angry easily, explain to me
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I be small pikin? I get angry easily, explain to me
No worries. I get brain pass you na.

Abi you dey see me like one small pikin. Anyways, I go tell oga sey na man you be. So no need to connect with him
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

No worries. I get brain pass you na.

Abi you dey see me like one small pikin. Anyways, I go tell oga sey na man you be. So no need to connect with him
I be man, I no argue
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I be man, I no argue
Clap for yourself... See ya around
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

Clap for yourself... See ya around
Na today them begin accuse me of thatgrin
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Na today them begin accuse me of thatgrin
I have my own reason o. Different from theirs
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

I have my own reason o. Different from theirs
Tell me
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Li2Finger: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Tell me
Oyin jes embrace your new gender... I won watch news.

FYI, don't seem too desperate next time
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

Oyin jes embrace your new gender... I won watch news.

FYI, don't seem too desperate next time
angry
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity:

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by laribari(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
stupidity:

Toto instead of private part or vagina (a more decent word) and you even plan to go two rounds sef, yet you are lifeless and have given your life to Christ. Indeed!!

Clap for yourself.

Go do HIV test Sha becos she MEAN you come o, after all Na she suggest to visit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The LOOK On Kiddwaya Face As NENGI Shows Him What He's Missing «XRated» / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! / My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.