Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? (2191 Views)

I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka9: 2:19am On Jan 07, 2010
Can you perform hajj for the faithful departed in Islam. Why should a muslim crawl around Mount arafat on his knees for the sins of his dead father who was as evil as Abacha for example?

If Allah will still accept the dead evil muslims after another performs hajj for them, why strive to do good as a muslim?
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
No one knows the balance measures between the good on one side and the evil on the other in the Scale, all of them good and evil and scale are unseen. Muslims are always in the mood to do good, seeking the Mercy of Allah. The Hajj and Umrah for departed souls should be done, after you have performed for your own soul!

Doing good by persons alive so that the benefit may reach the departed is in itself good, a thing of hope and mercy. The doer of good will receive a full measure of what the good is worth, inshaAllah. The departed if Allah Wills will receive the benefit, wiping out the evil from the record, and adding the good on the record. This may be from the "Sadaqah Jahria; good received from what is left behind". If its not from it, imagine the kind heatedness of the person doing good to benefit a departed soul?

Islam is full of hope, even after death! That is head and shoulders above, better than others!
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka9: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
olabowale:

No one knows the balance measures between the good on one side and the evil on the other in the Scale, all of them good and evil and scale are unseen. Muslims are always in the mood to do good, seeking the Mercy of Allah. The Hajj and Umrah for departed souls should be done, after you have performed for your own soul!

Doing good by persons alive so that the benefit may reach the departed is in itself good, a thing of hope and mercy. The doer of good will receive a full measure of what the good is worth, inshaAllah. The departed if Allah Wills will receive the benefit, wiping out the evil from the record, and adding the good on the record. This may be from the "Sadaqah Jahria; good received from what is left behind". If its not from it, imagine the kind heatedness of the person doing good to benefit a departed soul?

Islam is full of hope, even after death! That is head and shoulders above, better than others!

So they cannot be performed for those who did not do so for their own soul when they were alive?
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
Emeka dont play silly, please. I can tolerate your hatred of Islam, but you are obviously not paying attention to the fact that I said you can do it, after you have done it for yourself, first, say a year before!
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka3: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2010
olabowale:

Emeka dont play silly, please. I can tolerate your hatred of Islam, but you are obviously not paying attention to the fact that I said you can do it, after you have done it for yourself, first, say a year before!

No need to get mad. I am slowly learning Islam. So, it only works for the faithful departed meaning that non practicing muslims or kafirs cannot receive the benefits of Hajj  and Umrah if performed for them after their death?. In other words, your Allah supports nepotism in heaven?.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by zayhal(f): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

In other words, your Allah supports nepotism in heaven?.

Can this be coming from a person who sincerely wants to learn?
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
Allah reserves 99 portions of Mercy for the day of Judgement, while only a single portion is used on the earth, for all things creations need to sustain their lives. Yes, Allah's Mercy, Forgivenesss is stronger than His Anger, Wrath.

You dont wanna learn, Emeka. You are a darn hypocrite. Read your posts as undeniable proofs; the woman whose picture you posted as a person who adopted 3 gods religion.

By the way, to show you some irregularities; the orthodox christian just celebrated Christmas this past few days. I bet December 25, is not the day of birth to them!
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by thetruth2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Olabowale :

If Farouk AbdulMuttalab (your brother) have suceeded with his satanic plan, can you perform Umrah for him since he is a Fundamentalist Muhammedan ?

Please answer the question no sentiments attached grin grin grin grin.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AbuZola3(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
The truth you are daft
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka3: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
the_truth:

@Olabowale :

If Farouk AbdulMuttalab (your brother) have suceeded with his satanic plan, can you perform Umrah for him since he is a Fundamentalist Muhammedan ?

Please answer the question no sentiments attached  grin grin grin grin.

A very good question. Any takers?
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
@the_truth, and Aloy~Emeka:I pray for him, even now. That is Islam, full of kindness, mercy, etc. I blame his father for not taking a greater control of the young man he is old enough to be his grandfather. I also blame those people who did not connect the dots, since here in New York, the motto; if you see something, say something is the order of the day, just imagine the people in the US government whose father told about what he suspects his son of, and they all ignore it, allowing him near an airport right away?

Look, how many fathers in christendom could report his son's potential evil intent to his "enemy" who will be too happy to have him killed or destroyed, yet the enemies drop the ball and you do not accept that there is enough blame to go around; the boy and his father and mother and those in authority who did not not act accordingly to prevent the disaster? Can you report your christian son to any muslim nations, his emenies who may have him killed, yet no one pays any attention from the muslim nation and you do not blame your yourself and those whom you reported him to, but he alone? What are your roles as a father and the role of the people in authority to make sure no harms come to the citizens?

Now as to your question, yes, if he dies or does not have the opportunity to ever be free to make Hajj and or Umrah, somebody who loves him to have a good end can make them for him. His social crimes, a collection of crimes that must not be underestimated must not be a reason that one wshes him well to have a good end. He will pay his debt to the society, yet Allah can forgive him. Am sure unlike your Jehovah or Yahweh who may never forgive, even after a person is punished for crimes against humanity. Heck, Jesus did not forgive the thief on his left. He didnt forgive Judas, either, though thats how his prediction came about. Ugly religion full of hates, subtle and overt you people practice!
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
and there is nohing called foundamentalist Muhammadan. Duh! Maybe foundamentalist Pauline; thats even corect. Or foundamentalist Jesusian? (lol).

Those satanic dealing Christians are beside thenselves in Ignorance, calling a mere Jilbab wearing, long bearded, a muslim look alike, a son of Adam (AS), God! Does God die, making Him mortal, like every one else. Whats the difference between Christianity and Hinduism? Nothing, except that the Christian substitutes Jesus in place of COW! The others are like the father and ghost.

Boys, I have been telling you, particularly Emeka to get away from certain peril, you begin to throw around nigerian pride. How will that benefit you in the day of Judgement before the Only God Who has no partner? You are in for a terrible time. We the muslims of Nairaland are now free of your evil. To you your way and to us, ours.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka3: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2010
Boys, I have been telling you, particularly Emeka to get away from certain peril, you begin to throw around nigerian pride. How will that benefit you in the day of Judgement before the Only God Who has no partner? You are in for a terrible time. We the muslims of Nairaland are now free of your evil. To you your way and to us, ours.

I will be happy if the whole Muslims worldwide keep it that way and stop throwing bombs or stones at kafirs like us because we love to keep our way. On the last day, enjoy whatever your Allah will be rewarding you with including the 72 virgins and 30 baby mamas. You certainly will not see me anywhere around your allah. I'd rather stick with Jesus than with a God who will turn me into a slave. That must be an 18th century god.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AbuZola3(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2010
What a pity
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AloyEmeka3: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
You mean you are truly pitying your sorry self?
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by thetruth2(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Abuzola :

You are truly an unrepentant potential suicide bomber

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by aloyemeka7: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
The guy needs Jesus asap.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AbuZola3(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
And if i embrace xtrianity (GOD forbid, over my dead body), i will now be a saint, from terrorist transform to saint , like obasanjo from prison to president, if thats ur dream you are on a loooong thing
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by aloyemeka7: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

And if i embrace xtrianity (GOD forbid, over my dead body),  i will now be a saint, from terrorist transform to saint , like obasanjo from prison to president, if thats your dream you are on a loooong thing

Don't they teach English in Arabic schools?. I can't understand what you wrote. Ask Mutallab-Neer to help you write some of these things.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by olabowale(m): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2010
Emeka is a confirmed hypocrite who understands when he wishes, and most of the time, a "i dont understand man!" Whats so incorrect and not understandable in what Abu Zola wrote, above? You cant understand him saying that if for some "God forbidden way" he were to become a Chrstian, he would just be become a saint; like Paul, who used to be Saul, a hater of Jesus companions.

He used the even today's Nigeria similitude of jailbird Obasanjo to presidency to illustate it. Where did Abu Zola lose you? I may also have lost you there, since we are both Muslims, and you want Christian type english writing! I wonder what you will say of the German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Russians' english text, too? Alas, they have something to say about the situation of the world, even in their bad english. Chinese study in the University in Mandarin. The Italians in Italian language, the reason our people always go to language school first when they arrive in those shores!

So the person who studied Arabic will not master French, jsut like the person who studied Igbo will not master Hausa!
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by aloyemeka7: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2010
olabowale:

Emeka is a confirmed hypocrite who understands when he wishes, and most of the time, a "i dont understand man!" Whats so incorrect and not understandable in what Abu Zola wrote, above? You cant understand him saying that if for some "God forbidden way" he were to become a Chrstian, he would just be become a saint; like Paul, who used to be Saul, a hater of Jesus companions.

He used the even today's Nigeria similitude of jailbird Obasanjo to presidency to illustate it. Where did Abu Zola lose you? I may also have lost you there, since we are both Muslims, and you want Christian type english writing! I wonder what you will say of the German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Russians' english text, too? Alas, they have something to say about the situation of the world, even in their bad english. Chinese study in the University in Mandarin. The Italians in Italian language, the reason our people always go to language school first when they arrive in those shores!

So the person who studied Arabic will not master French, jsut like the person who studied Igbo will not master Hausa!

Is Abuzola not a Nigerian?. He doesn't need to study English in a college before he can communicate with it. I just need him to write readable English and not some gibberish like an 18th C imam who got lost in British Columbia. I suspect that he is not Nigerian. No Nigerian muslim is as extremist as him.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by AbuZola3(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2010
Thanks sir olabowale, the guy need to go back to school, i guess he was always on sèpé anytime he had English class.
Re: Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? by aloyemeka2: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2010
Abegi undecided

(1) (Reply)

15 Million Pilgrims At 2013 Arbaeen Commemoration In Kar'bala / Why Do They Hate Prophet Mohammed? / Illah Illah Illallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.