Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd (16642 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / A Security House Building Estimate / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good Evening All, we are grateful for your patronage.
We are here once again to offer free estimate for Nairalanders who wants to build in Nigeria.

To be entitled to this free building estimate, you must produce the following;

1.Site plan and topography
2.Architectural designs
3.Structural designs(for duplex and high rise structure)
4.Electrical designs
5.Mechanical designs
6.Location of the plot

ALL PDF FILES PLEASE.

This will be done on a First come, first serve basis and please we will be giving quote for only carcass for now(foundation,blockwork and roof)

You can contact us through the following;
1. website: www.sae.com.ng
2. phone: +2347035596641 and +2348178706641
3. whatsup: +2347035596641
4. email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com and saeltd14@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by mufutau55(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
segzy14:
We are here once again to offer free estimate for Nairalanders who wants to build in Nigeria.

2.Architectural designs
4.Electrical designs
5.Mechanical designs
6.Location of the plot

This will be done on a First come, first serve basis.

Good humanitarian gesture. God bless you. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by shams040(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Good humanitarian gesture. God bless you. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Thank you sir
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 01, 2017
Good day all
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2017
Keep coming.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
segzy14:
Keep coming.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 11:35am On May 04, 2017
just did this estimate for the client

https://www.nairaland.com/3778470/how-many-rods-bags-cement/2#down

keep them coming.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by seunpinky(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Oga segzy14 Gud pm, pls I want to know if a storey building containing 4 units of room and parlour self contain down and 3 units of 2 bedroom flat up can fit in perfectly without breaking building codes. the land is located in gberigbe ikorodu is dis project going 2 b commercially viable Dere cos I know u ar very much familiar with that axis. at least Dat shud b my first stage b4 I draw a plan 2 get ur estimate.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
seunpinky:
Oga segzy14 Gud pm, pls I want to know if a storey building containing 4 units of room and parlour self contain down and 3 units of 2 bedroom flat up can fit in perfectly without breaking building codes. the land is located in gberigbe ikorodu is dis project going 2 b commercially viable Dere cos I know u ar very much familiar with that axis. at least Dat shud b my first stage b4 I draw a plan 2 get ur estimate.

please do 4units of room and parlour self contain and 2units of 2bedroom flat up, so that you dont have the 2bedrooms being too small or the room and parlour self contain being too big.

1 Like

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by seunpinky(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
segzy14:

please do 4units of room and parlour self contain and 2units of 2bedroom flat up, so that you dont have the 2bedrooms being too small or the room and parlour self contain being too big.
thanks boss 4 ur advice wud take Dat into consideration Wen discussing wit my architect.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
seunpinky:

thanks boss 4 ur advice wud take Dat into consideration Wen discussing wit my architect.

You welcome.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 6:45am On May 05, 2017
Good morning
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
happy weekend
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by jelilololade: 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
Are you in Benin, Edo State and looking for an a structural and building engineering establishment designed to put an end to your building and constructions related worries and bring into live your dream home with professional designs and layout for your building. then here is where to be;

http://premisesconstruction..com.ng/
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by 9free(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2017
segzy14:
happy weekend
Oga srgy14, Gwari people wan empty my pocket o. The kind money wet dem dey ask me to pay for the cashew trees on my Lugbe plot no be here. How I fit bypass them?
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
9free:

Oga srgy14, Gwari people wan empty my pocket o. The kind money wet dem dey ask me to pay for the cashew trees on my Lugbe plot no be here. How I fit bypass them?

You no fit bypass them, try and get their king, tell him to talk to his guys say money no dey naija .
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by 9free(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2017
segzy14:

You no fit bypass them, try and get their king, tell him to talk to his guys say money no dey naija .
OK. Thanks
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 6:26am On May 07, 2017
9free:

OK. Thanks

You welcome
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by kunlesehan(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2017
segzy14:

2.Architectural designs
4.Electrical designs
5.Mechanical designs
6.Location of the plot

ALL PDF FILES PLEASE.

This will be done on a First come, first serve basis and please we will be giving quote for only carcass for now(foundation,blockwork and roof)

Thanks Engr. Samuel, this is quite laudable.

Seun, this should have graced front page by now.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
kunlesehan:

Thanks Engr. Samuel, this is quite laudable.

Seun, this should have graced front page by now.

Abi ooo
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by heartlove(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2017
engineer in the house pls i want to know how meaning block i can used for dis pls
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by heartlove(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2017
thank very much for the call sir

segzy14:
Good morning
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
heartlove:
engineer in the house pls i want to know how meaning block i can used for dis pls

I have replied your mail with the details.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2017
heartlove:
thank very much for the call sir

You welcome.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 09, 2017
Keep them coming
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:31am On May 10, 2017
segzy14:
Keep them coming
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by heartlove(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2017
pls our good engineer , it is advice to dig soak-away first to used the sand for fill, and also i want to know the good meter for 3bedroom flat
how meaning block i need 9'' or 6''
1. which meter is good for 3bedroom flat soakaway
2. which block is good for it 6'' or 9''
3. how much it will cost me to dig it AREA OF IMOTA IKORODU LAGOS STATE
thanks God blessed
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by shofil2011: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
Good morning house, please i will appreciate if i can get any help regarding my question.
Please how many 9' block can a bricklayer lay in a day when superstructure/ walling is being done?. I have conflicting response from the 2 bricklayer i contacted and need the house input. one said 70 in a day another said 80pcs of 9' block in a day. Kindly help please.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 11:19am On May 10, 2017
shofil2011:
Good morning house, please i will appreciate if i can get any help regarding my question.
Please how many 9' block can a bricklayer lay in a day when superstructure/ walling is being done?. I have conflicting response from the 2 bricklayer i contacted and need the house input. one said 70 in a day another said 80pcs of 9' block in a day. Kindly help please.

After lintel or before lintel?
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by shofil2011: 3:50pm On May 10, 2017
segzy14:

After lintel or before lintel?

walling to lintel level, the project is a duplex 5 bedroom duplex with a 2 bedroom unit behind on same foundation, the foundation and german flooring just got completed and we are at walling of ground floor to decking level since its still going up. So at we are at walling of down floor which is 3 bedroom all ensuit and 2 bedroom 2 bath. I was charged 270,000 for this stage with the rational that they only lay 70 block a day. The supervisor overseeing the projects kind of agree with them as to the 70 block a day which is why am seeking outside opinion. the supervisor/engineer said 3400 blocks is what is needed for this stage 3400 9' inch block/70 done a day=48.57 appro 48, 48 x 4500/day( 3500/bricklayer=1500/laborer, he said its a laborer to a bricklayer so he will use 3 bricklayer and 3 laborers daily). 48x4500=216000 + 56,000( filling of concrete in the column..36 column in all. please help me. i can upload the site work and plan .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) / Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) / Aluminium Composite Panel At Wholesale Price.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.