Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant (1093 Views)

Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by hapholaby: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Today At Around 4:45pm, a man went to get food from White Horse Restaurant at Igbo-Efon busstop, lekki, Lagos, upon asking for the food they have, they said didn't have what he wanted, so he forged ahead to a neighboring restaurant next to His restaurant, leaving his car parked in front.
On getting out after buying the food the Manager of White Horse Restaurant with a lady. The lady then pointed and said "that is the man that parked the car". Immidiately, the man apologised to him not to be annoyed he would take the car away from there, as he passed the front of the man to go and take his car, the next thing he heard was slap, before the man stand up, the White Horse man gave him another one gbam!.
That is how the man that parked car ran, as he was about to go and pick the car again, the manager of the restaurant carried a long stick to hit this man's head.
It was one good Samaritan that helped this man carry his car away.

When the manager was apprehended, he said, "there is nothing anyone can do about it, I'm not done yet".

Let's join hands and speak for the oppressed, and bring oppressors to book.

Cc: HumanRightsWatch
Cc: Lalastica
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by Dalastically: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]FAKe grin grin

Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by wtfCode: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by SIRmanjar(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2017
I blame the man for his woes..Its a big sin for a man to be weak..how can a fellow man use slap and pursue a man with two balls, im go run..So if im dey with im babe Naso im for take off leave the poor girl ad the car embarrass imsef.
Evry man no matter ur age should do one fighting sports or the other, for normal fitness ad self defence,So u can defend urself in times like dis..I use kickboxing as fitness sports,if na me the yeye man try I swear im must wake up for hospitu bed.
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by Nobody: 3:58am On May 01, 2017
I am a boxing expert
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by hapholaby: 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:
I blame the man for his woes..Its a big sin for a man to be weak..how can a fellow man use slap and pursue a man with two balls, im go run..So if im dey with im babe Naso im for take off leave the poor girl ad the car embarrass imsef.
Evry man no matter ur age should do one fighting sports or the other, for normal fitness ad self defence,So u can defend urself in times like dis..I use kickboxing as fitness sports,if na me the yeye man try I swear im must wake up for hospitu bed.

Well done sir, happy boxing day... cool
Let me tell you something, Two wrongs don't make a right. cry
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by hapholaby: 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
Dalastically:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]FAKe grin grin
This is real life event bruh,
The guy was picked up by the police that night
Re: A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant by hedonistic: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
hapholaby:

This is real life event bruh,
The guy was picked up by the police that night
Can you imagine. This kind of guy needs to be severely bleeped up. It's just too bad that some people are cursed with primitive cave man instincts and shouldn't be living in society with normal human beings.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. / Cannibal Shot By Police For Refusing To Stop Eating Dead Woman(photo) / Lost Wallet: Should I Request A Police Report Or Court Affidavit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.