Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe (381 Views)

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe by christainslove: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Our world today is full of trouble.War is happening in Syria,earthquakes in Japan,and North Korea is in the hands of an evil dictator.
These could be signs of the end times.Jesus is coming soon.Look at this verse in the bible.                 
2 Timothy 3:1 -This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
We are living in the last days,because terrible times have indeed come.
Acts 2 -17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PEOPLE ARE POSTING DREAMS AND VISIONS ON YOUTUBE.TYPE  DREAMS AND VISIONS ON YOUTUBE AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
And do you remember the four blood moons of 2014,2015.

In the early hours of Monday, September 28, the last blood moon in the current tetrad (cycle of four moons) will occur during the Jewish festival of Sukkot (Tabernacles).
The current tetrad has high significance for Judaism and Israel. Each blood moon in the tetrad has fallen on a Jewish holiday: Passover of 2014, Sukkot of 2014, Passover of 2015 and now Sukkot of 2015. A tetrad of blood moons all coinciding with Jewish festivals is extremely rare; only three such tetrads have occurred in the past thousand years
AND THE SKY ALSO TURNED INTO DARKNESS.
A total solar eclipse took place on March 8–9, 2016. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is larger than the Sun's and the apparent path of the Sun and Moon intersect, blocking all direct sunlight and turning daylight into darkness; the sun appears to be black with a halo around it.

THERE ARE TERRIBLE TIMES,PEOPLE ARE DREAMING DREAMS AND VISIONS,FOUR BLOOD MOONS AND THE SKY TURNING INTO DARKNESS.
          QUITE SIMPLE.  JESUS IS FINALLY COMING BACK.

Luke 21 - 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 33Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

DOES THIS MEAN OUR VERY GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS AWAY TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe by nwakaibeya1: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe by Nasa28(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Live a life of righteousness, then you have nothing to worry about

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Eating In Dreams / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Does The Name "Jesus" Actually Mean "Hail, Zeus"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.